[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive Teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: substitute-teacher.jpg (207KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
substitute-teacher.jpg
207KB, 1280x854px
Hey /adv/ first time poster here.

So I just got back from college to find that my brothers history teacher has been verbally abusing him during the previous school year. He told me today and I'm not sure what to do know. My parents know but are too passive to sue. It's gotten up to the point where my bro self harms and is suicidal because the teacher encourages the whole class to bully him. This is because he has pop quizzes during class where he asks questions and since my bro only really knows math and science he gets called out when he doesn't know what happened during a certain time period. The worse part was when the teacher called his an autist when my bro froze up one day and the whole class laughed at him. This is way too much abuse for any person to take. Should I sue him/district? Go to the news? I'm heading over to my old high school tomorrow to talk with the administration about this. The other teachers know whats going on but refuse to do anything.

Sry for generic le meme pic it was the first one when i looked up teacher.
>>
Get some good footage of it in action, it sounds like the odds are a bit stacked against you.
>>
1. find people who will be your witness
2. get a lawyer
3. sue
>>
All of the above.

I'd get concrete proof, call the news station, and then look for a lawyer, and finally speak to the admin.

Before you consider the news, though, consider figuring out if they can omit the kid's name. He could be more embarrassed. But there are lawyers who deal with this and whatever the settlement, it'll be a good college fund.
>>
>>18419329
children are very good at lying. You might not want to think this about your baby brother but it happens way way way more than you would think. what you need is CONCRETE proof. also make sure you get the whole situation and not your brother being a twat and then getting chewed out but only the second part being recorded.
>>
>>18419454
Class is over so I cant do that. Gonna record the convo with administration tho.
>>18419455 the class was there so there's probably some good kid that will speak up.
>>18419579 i'm pretty sure it did happen. I took the class and he picked on some fat kid when he got a 0 on the class. He jokes around but this crosses the line.
>>
>>18419579
This is a highschool sophmore AP class btw.
>>
>>18419911
People can still lie and this is a very serious accusation with serious ramifications if true. Because of this it will be thrown out with hard evidence as well so it is vital you get it.
>>
>>18419919
You are entirely right. I'll try to find students who will testify before I get too into this.
>>
>>18419329
Go and talk to them, record the whole meeting live on facebook. If they won't do anything about it sue. also tell your friends to watch and like the video, you will have witnesses ^_^
>>
>>18419329
you know, I heard a story like this once, and a group of students decided to take the law into their own hands: when school was out or just ending, they tracked down the teacher one evening, all hooded up, got him bagged and gagged and then beat and kicked the shit out of that living punchbag.

And I'll tell you, I heard that from the parents of 2 of the students involved and they didn't seem in the slightest upset (upper-middle class WASPs too anon).

some people have it coming to them. (not that I condone violence or anything)
>>
>>18419955
Maybe not facebook live but i'll keep you guys posted. I can also dox him (have name, professional email, and number) if it comes to it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.