[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like leading girls on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0010.jpg (80KB, 433x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
80KB, 433x767px
I've only had sex once after this girl slid in my dms after we hung out in a group. I never take chances with girls, the times I have ended in disaster, getting sex seems like too much emotional stress.
I like seeing how attracted some girls are to me. I friendzone them/myself, foster a crush, then completely disappoint them and never make a move despite romantic moments/scenarios. We usually quit talking once they loose interest or I ghost them. It's a source of masochistic pleasure too, denying myself perfectly good women in favor of celibacy.
What is wrong with me? I want to put myself out there but I literally always end up playing this game.
>>
>>18419072
is that seriously tai lopez with a dp12 in a lambo? that's bad ass.

as far as your leading girls on thing. idk man it sounds like we should trade places, I always have sort of the opposite problem. I'm pretty selective about who I date so I only go after certain women one at a time, they get really into me, but there's always a problem on their end that either means they won't let me make a move or I can't make a move because of my values. either they're stressed with some stuff in their life and they don't want me to have to deal with it even though that's my call to make, or they get scared about how good things could be and how serious they could see things be so they go off and find some retard they barely like to fuck. or here's the big one, they have a boyfriend they never told me about until after we're at the point where we know everything about each other and we're all over each other, and then they drop it, and its an emotion clusterfuck cause there's been all that buildup and suddenly it all rams into a fucking wall.

every time. every damn time. its like the timing of my life is just barely off. or I can't get these women to trust that I'm making the decision to deal with whatever issues exist on their end. I'm aware of the problems, I'm making the call to still want to be with you. and then there's just the dishonest women that lead you on when they have a bf for some reason. I can't mess with that. I've been cheated on, I don't want to pass that shit feeling on, and I don't want to be the guy that possibly introduces a good girl to being a cheater or hope she doesn't do it to me.

I could go find some slut to fuck just about any weekend. shit I don't even have to go to the clubs or bars they hit on me and talk about taking me home or them coming home with me on their way home. it's not interesting to me though, and all the women I am interested in, even if they are interested in me, there's a problem. the boyfriend one is big.
>>
>>18419072
So you're basically a woman then
>>
>>18419276
spbp
>>
>>18419072
You probably think you're being a heartbreaker, but they probably think that you were just too timid to make a move and they moved onto the next dude.
>>
I do the same thing OP, and at first I thought I was just being a heartbreaker out of choice, but then I found out I had deep rooted feelings for this one girl (my best friend's sister) and I was subconsciously rejecting every other girl until the she came to me.
>>
>>18419337
Idk I've seen a few girls get broken up about it, but who cares?
>>
>>18419072
You've probably got insecurity issues where you simtaneously have low enough self esteem that it gives you a thrill to see that you're wanted, wailed also having very low self value where you believe that you don't deserve to be happy or something real and either want to punish yourself or deny yourself something greater because you're not worthy.

Just a shot in the dark though
>>
>>18420069
Yeah pretty much this. How do I fix myself?
>>
>>18420082
Fix your life. Set goals. achieve them.

Become someone who is proud of themselves and the things that they stand for.
>>
>>18420089
Just be myself but better?
>>
>>18419072
I have some health problems and I do this, knowing they would find out about my issues and drop me pre sex anyway. For someone not in my position it seems insane.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.