[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys play hard to get too? If yes, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: C4fdBObXAAYQkvq.png (7KB, 288x308px) Image search: [Google]
C4fdBObXAAYQkvq.png
7KB, 288x308px
Do guys play hard to get too? If yes, how?
>>
Are you high? While you pretend to be special, we're already fucking another chick.
>>
>>18419077
Wot
>>
>>18419067
No. How would they even do that if women virtually never take on the role of active pursuit.
>>
>>18419067
Sure they do.
By pushing girls away
>>
I kind of do, by flirting and subtly escalating with girls who know I have a girlfriend already
>>
>>18419111
>tfw get hit on all the time
>tfw almost never interested
>hit on girls I am interested in
>they get interested too
>never let me actually get a shot at things
>get confused when I get tired of the games and shit communication

yeah I'm gonna start playing hard to get because otherwise woman want to see just how many hoops you'll jump through and neither of you will ever get to a point where you finally meet in a relationship.
>>
>>18419067
I do it by being a fat, ugly wreck

it works so well i haven't talked to a woman outside of work in over a year
>>
>>18419145
>with girls who know I have a girlfriend already
you're trying to date lesbians mate. thats not playing hard to get.
>>
>>18419153
women*
>>
>>18419067

Somewhat.

I'm an /r9k/ loser virgin. My experiences with women have been less than stellar.
I've found that it's generally in my best interest if a woman never knows I like her.

I've had women ask me "why haven't you asked me out", and question if I'm gay because of this. I stick to this rule, even when they make it abundantly clear it's a "sure thing" (because there is no such thing).
Honestly, I'd expect it to blow up in my face, so I never show interest.
>>
>>18419189
You have third degree autism.
>>
>>18419067
Ya cause they ignore girls in life and chase other things
>>
>>18419195
im not this guy but i do the same thing pls explain
>>
>>18419544
It means you're not Chad so you disgust and infuriate women with your existence.
>>
Why do people play hard to get? Shit's not a game and it's a massive turn off.
>>
>>18419067

Kind of. Most of us aren't trying to play hard to get, but our insecurities get the better of us. Men in general are heavily insecure.
>>
>>18419189

Don't do this. The proper response when someone asks you "why haven't you asked me out" is, "let's go out." But that's only IF you actually want to go out. Trust me, anon, if you keep rejecting the women who are after you, you're gonna wallow in self-pity. And probably wonder "why can't I get a gf"
>>
>>18419157
Learn to read. HE has a girlfriend.
>>
>>18419549
I agree
>>
no one actually plays hard to get

you're just ugly
>>
>>18419549

People usually aren't "playing" they're just insecure(or sometimes they like the attention, but that ties into insecurity)
>>
>>18419643
There was litterally a post on here yesterday where an anon was asking how long he should wait to reply... yeah they do play those games.
Then they play it off like they're insecure or something.
I'm sure some people are insecure, but not as many as people that play dumb games like "will they still respond if I wait until tomorrow to message them" The exact bs they do is pretty random but there are a lot of fuck asses that do it anon, a LOT
>>
If he's not a loser he'll always be disinterested in you.

As soon as a guy shows interest, the girl loses interest because it indicates she's worth more than him.
>>
>>18419067
I don't do this and I don't any man who does. I would say if you're wondering about a specific guy, then based on experience his behavior means one of two things. Either he is shy and insecure and fears rejection so he ignores women thinking none of them like him anyway, or he just doesn't like you that way. If the former he probably doesn't think you seem interested. Try to make it more obvious or better yet just ask him oit. With the latter you should probably just move on unless he barely knows you.
>>
File: 1487296442264.jpg (86KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1487296442264.jpg
86KB, 749x751px
>>18419638
redpilled
>>
>>18419665
>Be me
>go on date, woman shows interest
>Hint's at second date at end of date
>text her later on that night to set up another date
>oh anon, I don't think were right for each other

It's like she just wanted the attention to feel good about themselves at the expense of others.
>>
>>18419067
I've kinda unintentionally played hard to get once. There was this girl back in high school that was really into me, but I found her annoying and disliked her for her religious views. She'd do a lot of physical flirtation like subtly leaning against me while we were waiting for the traffic lights (the school was on two sides of a city road) and so on.

I didn't flat out reject her because I was horny and was considering using her to lose my virginity. I decided to take on the whole "don't stick your dick in crazy" advice so I refrained.

Anyway, finished school, went to uni, she contacted me a couple of years in and we hit it off. She no longer held those religious views and her personality had matured to the point she wasn't annoying. Turned out we shared a lot in common. She was really intense in bed, I think those years she'd tried to get me had made her afraid to lose me.

In the end we broke up when I realised she'd stopped taking the pill and was trying to get preggers. Turned out she hadn't lost as much craziness as I thought. Truth be told, sometimes I think I would have been OK with having a kid with her. She was otherwise very sane, she didn't even get that mad when I dumped her. If she'd just waited a couple years until I'd finished uni and gotten a job I would have considered it.
>>
>>18419665
>Then they play it off like they're insecure or something.

Dude men are insecure as fuck. You have no idea. We really are. We're little pussies on the inside who just want someone to coddle us but we would never admit it. Trust me.

Some anon is going to say I'm projecting but it's because they're insecure.

Men aren't normally smart enough to play games.
>>
>>18420359
I wish I found a woman who wanted to have a kid at a young age. All the women I dated were complete bitches who didn't want kids or who tried to cuck me.
>>
>>18420365
>Dude men are insecure as fuck. You have no idea. We really are. We're little pussies on the inside who just want someone to coddle us but we would never admit it. Trust me.
This is absolutely true.

>Men aren't normally manipulative enough to play games.
FTFY
>>
>>18419067

The furthest I go is not outwardly telling a girl how much I like her, but showing it through my actions. Other then that I'll try to keep a 50/50 first contact rule so I don't condition the girl into expecting me to initiate every conversation.
>>
I never played hard to get, but whenever a girl shows interest on me i get scared and start avoiding her.

>tfw could been getting pussy since 15, but instead still a virgin at 23.
>>
>>18420367
You really don't. Kids are worth the pain and effort, but they're a huge financial burden that you simply cannot afford at a young age in most developed countries.

It's like people who take out a mortgage for a house too early. It can screw over your finances for the rest of your adult life. Except you can just sell a house after making a mistake, you can't easily get rid of a kid without going to prison.

30 is the perfect age to have a kid. By then you should have some savings, and by the time they turn 20 you'll only be 50 so you'll still have some good years left in you.
>>
>>18420359
That's a sad story, anon. You ever think of getting back together once you're capable of supporting a family or is it too late?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.