[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong for doing this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: catfart.jpg (59KB, 502x481px) Image search: [Google]
catfart.jpg
59KB, 502x481px
>girlfriend's car has a flat tire, completely flat
>girlfriend decides to go get it fixed
>I offer to help change out the tire to the spare
>girlfriend gets mad, doesn't want to do it
> "You always make me do unfun things."
>I just wanted to switch out the tires so she doesn't fuck up her wheels
>girlfriend gets upset further, now she doesn't even want to go get her tire fixed because she's in a bad mood since I offered to change the tire.
>She's pouting, I say "fine, I'll go do it myself just like everything else around here!"
>I clean her dog's shit up, I clean her cats litter box, I cook, I clean the dishes, I do the extra laundry like bedsheets and towels.
>I work from home, so I guess I am the "stay at home boyfriend" but still.
>girlfriend is mad now
>I don't care anymore, she goes to the tireplace on the flat.

What. The. Fuck.

Like, I don't understand how she gets outraged at me offering to help her take care of her property. And another like of chore, like cleaning up a mess or getting her dirty laundry off the floor of our one bathroom that's used by three people. She throws a fit and doesn't want to do it and lets it ruin her whole day.

tl;dr Am I a jackass for encouraging my girlfriend to take care of her shit, and often times offering to help her take care of her shit.
>>
>>18419024
duuude, you are the perfect cuck material.
I would be realy surprised if she wasn't fucking with somebody else already
>>
Why on earth would she do anything if you just do it for her whenever she throws a hissy fit? She's not managing her emotions like an adult and you enable it through your lack of boundaries. It's possible her hissy fit in this case is because she doesn't like to be told how to solve her problems. For everything else, why aren't you guys making a list of chores and splitting them?
>>
>>18419209
>you just do it for her whenever she throws a hissy fit?

Then it doesn't get done. I don't want to live in an apartment that smells like cat piss so I do the litter. She just never remembers to before it gets filled with shit and piss.

I get the "I'll do it later" bit alot. and if I'm like "no, do it now because I'll do it later means I'll never do it" she gets all upset and tells me not to tell her what to do.

But that's the only way you can get her to do stuff like that!
>>
>>18419458
>She just never remembers to before it gets filled with shit and piss.

Or is she just waiting for you to do it?
>>
>>18419458
just dump her or accept being a cuck for the rest of your relationship. It's fucking obvious.
>>
>>18419024
>You always make me do unfun things
definitely not LTR material.

pump, dump, GTFO ASAP
>>
Okay Okay

BUT, I'm too broke to move out at the moment and I got one of my best friends to move in to make rent cheaper and there's no way I can just break up and move out and leave both of them with more rent and awkward times.

I'm stuck for awhile.
>>
>>18419491
holy shit fuck off with this already
Im so sick of seeing every god damn response to relationship advice threads being filled with cuckposters
>>
>>18419458
Been there M8
It never ends, she's playing head games.
Move out while you still can.
Be ready for the bs rumors
>>
>>18419024

Jeez dude. She's not mad about the tire. She doesn't give a shit about the tire. She's mad about something else. Talk to her and make her feel comfortable enough to actually communicate what's bothering her. You guys are obviously terrible at communicating.
>>
>>18419641

If it makes you feel any better, they're calling you a cuck because you act like one.
>>
>>18419657
0.o we have to beg girls to tell us what the fuck has them pissed, but WE are the ones that are terrible at communicating?

Wouldn't telling us what the fuck is really wrong in the first place work better than blowing up on completely unrelated issues?
>>
>>18419657
This.

>>18419684
>Wouldn't telling us what the fuck is really wrong in the first place work better than blowing up on completely unrelated issues?

'Sif guys don't do this shit too. What the fuck do you think the root of most child abuse actually is?

P.s. I'm a dude.
>>
>>18419024
She sounds like a spoiled immature little bitch. Very childish and stupid, if dump her ass now asap
>>
>>18419700
I will admit guys do do this shit too, god the times I've told ass hats they need to tell their gf what's really bothering them.
Worse are the lame excuses for not telling them.
End result= It won't change until they know what's wrong, guessing at it will drive them crazy.
PS, never said you were any gender :p
>>
>>18419024
Dude. This is all your fault. If you let people walk all over you they won't respect you. You can stand up for yourself or let people treat you like shit. Choice is yours.
>>
>>18419637
Kick her out.
>>
>>18419684
>0.o we have to beg girls to tell us what the fuck has them pissed, but WE are the ones that are terrible at communicating?

I meant "you guys" as in, the couple in OP post. Calm down.
>>
>>18419024
I think you just made her feel small and insignifanct, but no your not the bad guy here. Especially if she's more of the beta girl acting like an alpha type. Car shit needs to be taken care of though and you just need to remind her the importance of it. Oh just appoligize for the sake of it.. but like.. be sincere about it.
>>
>>18419774
>>18419684

cuck
>>
bro my gf is the same way.

they take it as a command, no matter how you say it or word it. i'm in the same boat with the cat shit and piss, but I refuse to clean it, I just leave because im disgusted by the smell and for my health.

There's been times where I've explained to her the most logical solution and she blew up at me because I was telling her what to do, and the exact same situation at another time i'll leave her be and get begged to help her solve the situation.

there's no winning my friend. either suck it up and deal with it. or stick to your guns and slowly work on adjusting her behaviour.

I messed up and let her get away with way too much shit in the beginning because I was blown away with love and affection for her, and now that the honeymoon is over I realized that I should have curbed shit from the get go. Realizing now it may be too late
>>
>>18419024
Dude. Your girlfriend sucks as a human being. Why the fuck are you with someone like that? I see only one logical thing to do here...
>>
>>18419637
Fuck dude. Fuck. I'm just glad I'm not you. You really need to focus on getting a way out. Talk about this with your friend. You can cook up some escape plans together.
>>
>>18419970
you need to dump yours too bro. no j/k
>>
heres the thought process of 99% women

>he wants to help instead of doing it without offering
>i cant do it myself, i dont like it, this makes me feel like a tool
>he also does shit i should be but i dont like that either
>why cant he just stfu and do as i want

in short, do it without a word and get used to it or look for a different gf but be warned most women keep you around to have a use for you
>>
>>18419024
Stop giving a shit, stop doing the things around the house. When she complains, say "you always make me do unfun things." Then laugh at her for being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18420336
Best response. Also I'm using it.
>>
>>18420336

Make her do some unfun shit like moving out of your flat and taking her stupid pets with her. Maybe she's hot... It's OK OP, many men never get to have a hot piece of ass. But you've had it and now you need to set that hot piece of ass free for us to have our turn.

Sure she might be crazy but that's OK, ass is ass at the end of the day and many of us wont fall for her shit. I personally think there would be nothing funnier than sarcastically encouraging her to drive at the speed limit with a busted tyre and fuck... Maybe you could get her to crack the alloy and wreck the suspension and arm/driveshaft etc... I'd be cheering her along saying 'oh it's fine'. And when you hear the structural part of the engine bay crack and clunk start laughing and laugh along with her crazy ass... Talk about how it was a pothole and you can talk her through suing the council responsible for road repairs.

What's great is when you do kick her ass out you suddenly see how much power you actually have. Be careful though, maybe you're responsible for housing her etc... This is why you never have a woman move in unless you're married or have been dating for at least 1-2 years and plan on living together/buying a house. When you kick her out she'll likely storm off rather than moving out because that way she can just go fuck someone else for 3-4 days and still have her shit stored at your house.

What you then do is move all her stuff into the street and text her it's in the street now so come and get it before the gypsies do and I'm giving your pets to the animal shelter and letting them know you abandoned them with me. You can collect them at 'animal rescue centre name' change the locks obviously and refuse to open the door to her. This is also a great way to see who she's been fucking the past 2-3 days, as it will be his truck that pulls up to collect her shit.

Stop being a fucking pussy OP.
>>
>>18419649
>>18419024
>>18419736
>>18419970
I lived with this for 6 years and attempted the whole time to change her behavior and take baby steps to make her understand how simple things like leaving clothes and trash and dishes everywhere can pile up. When I got sick enough of it and decided it was time to leave, I had to work my way towards doing so because of the same type of money and rent situation. Eventually I gave up entirely and waited for it to reach a head, and completely ignored her asking for help cleaning things up. Once I reached my breaking point, I simply began throwing things in the trash, and when she would throw a huge fit I told her that she could either clean it up herself, or I would do it my way. I told her if she didn't like that either, she could get the fuck out and figure out rent and shit on her own, and I would have a friend of mine take her place who she didn't know had no intention of doing so to bluff her out. She began cleaning to a degree I could stand to live in eventually, and it wasn't necessary but I was being a vindictive shit so I would often times just flat out ignore duties that had been mine prior and just tell her I was too busy if she asked for help. At that point I had decided I would not be staying anyway so it was more of just being an asshole unnecessarily, but people don't change and she wasn't even keeping up with it, just doing it to a degree where I stopped throwing out things.

tl;dr it doesn't end get out asap.
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18419110
This.
I forecast fertile cumming of cuck op's gf In the near future
>>
File: cuck_shit_up.jpg (336KB, 1059x1420px) Image search: [Google]
cuck_shit_up.jpg
336KB, 1059x1420px
>>18419024
U have to smack ur bitch. Beat some sense I to her. If u keep treat he like a kid, u gona get cucked.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.