[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get women if you're 5'4"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: black.png (3KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
3KB, 1200x800px
>>
Why in the fuck did my last post get deleted
>>
>>18418938

Noticed that
>>
What race are you?
It helps if you're not white and you can get your own race of women.

Im white and 5'6, Im fit, good looking face wise.
My dating life is well, there is none. Women never speak to me.

What kind of girls do you want?
Im not into single moms or really fat girls. I dont even want kids of my own and since Im in shape fat girls are just a big turn off.
>>
File: CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CJWKtLHUAAAgCeF.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
Lets try again

>Single moms deserve love too. Do you have job op?
>>
>>18418989
god, fuck this cancer site and everything it represents. I already started talking to people on there and now its gone. and for what?
>>
>>18419007
uhh what did i say again. oh yeah. I thought about it and it's not worth raising kids that aren't my own just for some pussy.
>>
>>18419002
I'm not white but race doesn't matter. I have a decent body but not really a good looking face, but that can always be taken care of. And yeah, I guess I could always try hookers to ease the loneliness.
>>
>>18419011

well dont get your panties in a bunch there cowboy.
>>
Someone was mentioning surgery in the other post.
>>
>>18419025
Too late. Already bunched lol
>>
>>18419016
>some pussy
I guess this is your second problem op. Until you stop treating girls as objects, you wont get far. The manlet part may be overlooked, but being obnoxious is 100% deal breaker.

I complained too op, you arent the only assblasted.
>>18418927
>>
>>18419022
race does matter, if you're going for girls who have guys that are normally taller. If you're asian or indian those girls would be less picky on height since most guys they are around/grew up with were shorter.
>>
>>18419035
I wasn't butthurt about single moms lmao. I said i'll consider it. But no, I don't treat women as objects.
>>
File: 1495488643868.jpg (49KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1495488643868.jpg
49KB, 655x560px
>>18419007
>>
>>18419036
I live in the u.s. i'm kind of screwed there, so race doesn't matter. over here, everybody is a heightist.
>>
>>18419035
ohh so my thread got reported? reported for what lol there wasn't anything wrong on there.
>>
>>18419046
You werent, but somebody clearly was when deleted it.

>as objects
Maybe not intentionally, but
>just some pussy
claims otherwise.

Also
>move to asian country
>order mail bride
>>
>>18419049
OH im in the US too and i feel its mainly just white girls who have the height issue. Then again i dont talk to many non-white women to be honest.
>>
File: 0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png (17KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png
17KB, 495x391px
>>18419059
White girls have highest value.
>>
>>18419059
Trust me, over here, it matters to everybody.
>>
>>18419055
The only reason someone would date someone with children and take care of them, presumably is because they love them. Other than that it's strictly just a sexual relationship, so I wasn't trying to sound like that.
>>
>>18419007
>extremely general profile description

Hahahaha I always crack up when I see these.
Are you sure you don't like shit movies? hahaha

Best part is her only question is if he has a job.
I have a job ^_^
What's your favorite anime sweetie?
>>
I am 5'7 it fucking sucks to be honest.
I honestly have became very numb to attraction and flirting because of that. I ve been with prostitutes couple dozen times, i feel no restraints before any woman no matter how good looking she is i flirt and shit but i have no illusio s regarding my actual chances. Money is the only way for me to be loved.
Did that sound cheesy? It did.
Well make no mistake then: i am just as shallow as any hot girl. So let me correct myself :Money is the only way for me to be loved by nice looking women.
>>
>>18419062
can you do basic arithmetic? BC those numbers say ASIAN women do.
>>
>>18419088
I mean, I'm 5'8 and I've had several partners and an FFM threesome. The one inch I have on you is probably not a dealbreaker. Work on yourself and be confident, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18419108
Fucking fat girls is nothing to brag about manlet. When will you learn?
>>
Aren't us manlets in the majority though? Why won't we take over the world?
>>
>>18419094
Did you just made a sum from relative variances from averge rating expressed in percentages?

Do you even do statistic?

>>18419112
Fucking girls casually is nothing to brag about. They are all whores anyway. How many girls have you married yet and how many children you have?
>>
File: 1497192620209.jpg (34KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1497192620209.jpg
34KB, 489x488px
>>18419114
3 manlets count as 1 person.
>>
>>18419116
ok so, how the fuck did you figure out white girls were the most desirable based on the given information?
>>
Just go after Asian or Hispanic girls. They're both usually pretty short, and used to being around short guys.
>>
>>18419129
Nah they want tall white boys at the least. Mostly they just want that big black bull though.
>>
>>18419116
I'm married my husband is 5 ft 7 we have 2 kids.
I'm 5 ft 4 was very fit. Still fit but now MILF fit as opposed to hot grad student in the gym everyday and jogging for hours a day.
Our kids are stunningly gorgeous 2 girls one is very short (5th percentile) the other is average
>>
>>18419129
their eyes are weird
>>
>>18419134
Imagine how shitty it would have been if it was a boy
>>
>>18419134
Lucky you had daughters to pass your midget genes on to between you and your manlet husband. That would have been a painful existence for those pygmy boys ya'll could have had.
>>
>>18419144
Sometimes the kid takes after the mom anyway. My dad was 6', or a little more.
>>
>>18419134
Good for you. I hope you are happy and will be for many years in your marriage and family. Try
http://mojoupgrade.com/
to squeeze something new and kinky into your bedroom.

>>18419125
>how
That is part of joke. You can only compare two numbers for concrete race in that chart:
Asian girls are best for asian and black.
White girls are best for latino and white.

So it is 2 points for asian and 2 points for white girls. Nothing more you can do with that data. You cant average averages or sum it up. That would be wrong. You would need original data to make something like:
>all boys rate white girls more by % than any other race
And really, having +10% just means that from 100 girls, 10 will rate you higher than they would otherwise just because your race. It doesnt mean they will instantly fuck or marry you. If you are fat fuck ugly slob, being white wont help you.
>>
>>18419007
>2 children.
Each child subtracts 3 from the attractiveness scale. I could date a 10 or a 9 with a single child, but that fucking 7 with 2 kids turns to a 1. Only good as a fling, never long term which is what I am looking for.
>>
>>18419035
>I guess this is your second problem op. Until you stop treating girls as objects, you wont get far.

He's not, hes realizing that raising another mans 2 children long term isn't in his best interests. A relationship with such a woman would only be for the sex as there is nothing else for him to gain from such a relationship. Hence why he said,
> it's not worth raising kids that aren't my own just for some pussy.
>>
You clearly need to be reminded of the fact that virginity is directly correlated to height. Nearly all male adult virgins are tall. If you are 5'10" or under you have no excuse for being a virgin.
>>
>>18420351
>Nearly all male adult virgins are tall.
Utterly false. Tall men are scooped up at earlier ages and therefore lose their virginity faster on average than shorter men. If you're tall and a virgin, it's because something else about you is holding you back. Most likely, because you're ugly.
>>
>>18420364
You have nothing to back up because it's not true. Think of the virgins you know? Safe bet they are nearly all tall. The biggest players you know? No way they are taller than average.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18420351
>>
Become a horse jockey. A successful horse jockey is filled with confidence and physical strength.
My dad is 5'2", and was a horse jockey for close to 20 years. He never had a problem picking up women, and even dated many that were taller than him by several inches.
I'm not going to pretend that short men aren't at a disadvantage (I'm 5'9", and even at that height it is so much easier for me than it is for you); but by allowing your height to set you back mentally, you are essentially admitting defeat and allowing your family tree to die out.
Live as boldly as you can, or just kill yourself. Up to you.

>but anon, how are you 7 inches taller than your dad?
My dad was confident and successful enough to marry and breed with a 5'4" female, and I got her physical genetics.
>>
>>18419062
This image has nothing to do with height, it was comparing racial preferences.
And it was in an article that compared 2009 stats to 2014 stats.
Post up to date numbers!
https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
>>
>>18420429
>My dad was confident and successful enough to marry and breed with a 5'4" female, and I got her physical genetics.
And the genetics of your real dad.
Go get a paternity test done, your dad is more likely a cuck.
>>
>>18420466
Bitter virgin lanklet from /r9k/ got lost here again?
>>
Find an asian. Easy.
>>
>>18420457
What intrigued more about this article is that when asked people got more open to interracial relationships over time, but in statistics things have not changed much.
>>
>>18420593
Implying that people are more accepting of others having interracialrelationships but themselves don't want into one.
>>
>>18420484
But its makes sense tho, your height is too out of range to be the breeding of two midgets.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>18420466
>bitter manlet creates and/or visits this thread because he wonders how he can be successful as a manlet
>somebody mentions an example of a successful manlet
>immediately assume that it is false, because doing so helps to not conflict with the victim complex that is actually holding you back in life
Maybe you should quit being so SHORT sighted, son.
Then again, if you had a father of any size who cared about you, you wouldn't be such a wreck of a person in the first place.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.