[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She said they never hooked up, but they did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1487261866932.jpg (56KB, 415x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487261866932.jpg
56KB, 415x480px
Okay guys, I feel my shit is complicated. Maybe I won't meet many people here who feel they can weigh in with something.

Anyways.....

So I am seeing this girl, I work abroad for a living, and she works and lives in her home country.
We go from having met on exotic holiday to talk alot, to start dating (LDR). My work life causes me to have lots of braintime (=concoct all the stupid ideas), and so some time after we started "dating" the idiot gear kicks in (quote!). Now she tells me about past lovers and all that, it's okay. There is though one which was just a fling when she was young 10years ago.
No sex just oral and intimacy, fine I feel insecure compared to him, and she gives me shit for giving a fuss about her past. Fine we move, she still talks with him from time to time, we share it and in short I feel he is still trying to get with her.
Cut past alot of drama where I bring him up, she says he is nothing but a fling from 9y ago and I'm stupid for thinking anything more.
She told him recently she has a bf and she won't meet with him.
I accept their friendship, because sure why not. He seems like a standup guy and all that.

So just very recently she told me in a night of alcohol and 110%honesty that after our exotic meet but before we made commitment she had naked video chat with him - okay okay I knew she liked to voyeur, no biggie.
And then she told me oh no, she also ran into him a few years ago and they had sex a few times and it was good, no mistake.

Okay, this collide with all the time she explicitly told she never traded pictures with him, she never had sex with him. Shit I sensed and asked about many times....
She told she only had sex with someone she is love with etc...

So tell me please, how am I supposed to react. I hate how she gave me hell for focusing on him, even though I was technically right, but at the same time I know she means it when she says she wants to be with me, forever...

Pic only what I had on phone
>>
Shameless bump fellas... I'm really at a loss here
>>
>>18418866
The point here is she lied to you. About something serious which you asked her to be honest about. Please take that into consideration
>>
>>18418866
Dont invest time in someone who lied to your face.
Had a similar issue and just left her. There are millions of fish and when you understand that you would just move on.
>>
You're a faggot for giving a shit about her past, but being concerned about her lying to you is totally legit and valid.

I'm not going to tell you what to do though.
>>
File: IMG_1968.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>LDR
>>
OP got fucked lmao
>>
>>18419446
Yeah, my work kind of leaves me no choice...
>>
>>18418866
Okay real talk OP. Tell her she's not allowed to see him again. I know it makes you feel like an asshole but you need to understand that they have feelings for each other no matter what she says to you about undying love for you and shit like that. She knows perfectly well what the fuck she's doing with him by egging this on so don't be a cuck. Tell her it's him or you. If she gets all crybaby faced and says no then dump her. She's just gonna cheat on you anyway. Sorry buddy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.