[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young adult here. I just got mad and kicked a hole in my wall.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4875.jpg (36KB, 480x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4875.jpg
36KB, 480x498px
Young adult here. I just got mad and kicked a hole in my wall. Yes, I know it was fucking retarded, but I've struck the wall before and this never happened. I think I found a weak spot or something. What do I tell my parents? I want to make it look like an accident.
>>
time to grow up. you have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>18418823
young adult more like young child.
>>
>>18418823
blame the cat
>>
>>18418823
Ask for money to buy a drywall patch kit and own up to your parents
>>
>>18418823

if you are 18 or older you can actually file a quid management report with the police and it will get paid for for you as long as you attend one anger management class and its only your first offense.
>>
>>18418825
I think plenty of people have punched holes in walls when they got mad. I understand that it wasn't the most mature thing to do. The only reason I don't want to own up is because I don't want to get kicked out
>>
>>18418881
I have money though. That's not an issue. Don't you have to be pretty handy with tools in order to fix drywall?
>>
>>18418897
>I don't want to own up
time to grow up. you have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>18418904
nah. the kits r easy. or just stuff some newspaper in that bitch, tape it up and slap some spackle over it
>>
you can always tell you slipped or something...
>>
How big is the hole? If it's small you can probably get away with filling it with some putty, smoothing it over with a putty knife, and painting over it.

t. had to do this once as a teenager with anger issues
>>
>>18418823
I said I tripped over my dog and I shouldered the wall pretty hard.

worked out just fine for me
>>
>>18420072
also note, don't be retarded and punch/kick/hit a flat wall... Its probably gonna break

hit door frames and shit that is more fortified
>>
Just fucking Google it.
It takes ten minutes if you aren't retarded, 20 if you are.
>>
>>18418823
Tell your parents the truth, along with "I'll fix it right away"
Your best bet, if possible is to go get the things you need to fix it. Look up on you tube how, if you don't already know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.