[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayy got kicked from /b/ cause they said this belongs here pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pclol.jpg (77KB, 934x620px) Image search: [Google]
pclol.jpg
77KB, 934x620px
ayy got kicked from /b/ cause they said this belongs here
pls help

my current monitor setup is: one 144hz 24inch acer, one insignia 24in 60hz, and an HP 24inch 60hz

i need help deciding whether or not I should have a single 1440p 144hz monitor, keep my 144hz monitor and get a 4k tv to go along with it, or two more of my 144hz acer monitor. I'm not sure what to choose because I like my 144hz monitor but I don't like how much space a three monitor setup takes. what's the difference between 1080 and 1440? is 4k worth it? help pls
>>
>>18418772
Naw man this forum is for betafags who cant get laid

You wanna be in /g/
>>
>>18418856
lmao. well regardless, what do you think?
>>
>>18418856

To be more specific post your question in the stupid questions thread.
Not because I think it's stupid but because I don't think this needs its own thread to be answered properly.
>>
>is 4k worth it?
Depends on what you want it for. For gaming it's pretty shit, most games don't support 4k very well, even with a GTX1080 Titan. If you want to watch stuff on a big, pretty screen and you have nothing better to do with your money then, sure, buy it.

>what's the difference between 1080 and 1440?
Depends. With smaller monitors (22" or under) you won't even see any noticeable difference. You most likely won't be able to distinguish between a 1440 and a 1080 monitor. The larger the screen is the more obvious the difference becomes. If you want a big screen get a big resolution.

I for one can't understand why you would ever need more than 2 monitors and I spend over 12 hours a day in front of a screen. If I were you I'd get a 1440 144hz 24"+ for gaming (I'm assuming that's what you want it for), a bland 1080 as your second monitor and maybe a 4k if you can't think of anything better to do with your money.
>>
IMO if you want to keep 3 monitors just use a monitor arm and put one above the other, Im not home rn, but I do 2 landscape monitors on top of each other and a portrait one beside it. Takes up less space than 2 landscape. Also have a tv behind me. Or you can just mount a tv over your monitors.
>>
>>18418772
>>18418992
>most games don't support 4k very well,
they do actually. most even have high res textures these days, and you would presumably have HDR too which is nice. but driving it is a bitch. if you are getting a tv for a monitor 4k works drastically better because of scaling. your ppi probably isnt much different than your normal monitor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.