[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1407005802419.jpg (30KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1407005802419.jpg
30KB, 500x387px
Have a date tonight with this chick from Tinder. Shes ok looking. Nice rack. She hit me up and it went from there. Also 100% positive we are fucking. I hate condoms. If shes on BC should I go raw? I have a feeling she has STDs cause she seems desperate. She keeps saying she is excited to hang out.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>18418535
Use condoms unless you're exclusive.
>>
You sound like an idiot to even consider having sex with some woman you don't know, and without even a condom, honestly, m80. You probably know that already, though, and you're only here to brag, right? Get real, dude, you know it's an awful idea and everyone will say the same.
>>
>>18418535
She probably has stds, dude is raw cumming worth it. Condom are ur safe bet.
>>
>>18418535
Yes. Go raw and get STDs.
>>
So do people really use tinder to just fuck random people the first time meeting them? Is it completely out of fashion to meet people in your day to day lives and get to know them before fucking them?
>>
>>18418606
It's not out of fashion, it's what the plebs and proles, do, though. What's popular has never been what's best because the majority of people are simply not the most intelligent or discerning, and consumed in their addictions and hangups.
>>
>>18418611
So plebs do or don't use tinder?
>>
>>18418606
Dude, people aren't equal. If you make the lowest common denominator your benchmark for success then you'll find the bar is set pretty low, lol.
>>
>>18418616
Need you even ask, bro? Of course. It's the basest form of superficial matchmaking possible based literally on one superficial image of someone. Most of the guys that use it don't even read the profile. It's just "hot or not" ego boost.
>>
>>18418535

so you're options are
a)
>go raw and probably risk an std
b)
>wear a fucking condom and prevent a probable std

you really need advice on this? wear a condom.
>>
>>18418545
nah not braggin. Trust me.
>>
>>18418546
>>18418547
>>18418627
Yeah yall right. Thanks
>>
>>18418632
Well, it's no surprise to anyone that everyone is saying it's a bad idea, so, go figure.
>>
>>18418621

Right. That's how I generally see it too. I'm not hating on it completely though either. If two consenting, attractive, on the same page adults are meeting up for a good time and getting some then all power to them. I don't have a tinder and I just got out of a relationship where I asked the girl out after running into her randomly over the years and it was really nice. I feel a mixture of both envy of these people who are getting laid a lot through tinder but I feel sort of bad questioning whether or not they are experiencing any meaningful relationships. And is it effecting their ability to have a stable relationship when there's a constant stream of gorgeous people at their fingertips. This has all been said before though so my apologies if I sound like a broken record.
>>
>>18418535
i fuck girls raw all the time and the worst i got is herpes and chlamydia (curable. never fuck Serbian women)

90% of the pop has the herp. Western civilization, specifically 'murica, is up in arms about herpes for no good reason at all. Fucking puritans.

the only women who aren't on the pill/IUD/shots are white trash, blacks, hispanics, and religious types of all classes. if you're fucking any of these you deserve the bastard child you spawn

Bring on the down votes
>>
>>18418650
No, don't apologize. Your intuition is right. The advent of these fantasies that people entertain have replaced real relationships. Young people today, far and away, choose to run away and throw away, rather than attempt any real formative change, because people appear as options on a screen, disposable, replaceable, unreal.

Honestly, it's probably, not even joking, a sign of the collapse of civilization when we combine that with the dramatic upheaval and spread of hard drugs like heroin and speed lately. People are so lost now, it's almost a laugh but it's really a cry.
>>
>>18418652
>90% of the pop has the herp
[citation needed]
>>
>>18418638
Yeah just sucks. When i put on a condom my dick usually goes limp for some reason. Kinda ruins shit. But I guess i gotta be SAFEEEE
>>
>>18418662
You could just google it, it's a well-known statistic.

You don't only get herpes from sexual contact, you can get it from kisses, drinking glasses, etc. Most forms overseas it are benign, so not everybody gets flare-ups.
>>
>>18418660
Unfortunately I think now that it's here, it's here to stay. Its weird though believe I believe it should be an option, I don't believe eliminating tinder or any of the other dating services would be a good thing. That kind of control of people's personal lives irks me just as much.

So...it's a problem but what can you really do?
>>
>>18418721
Here's the thing, it's a problem for the weak. We can see the problems and rise above them. Tinder's not the only option for meeting people. It's probably just one of the worst.

The people with discernment and intelligence will find each other and be successful. It just leaves a lot of confused people who are lost. I guess it's one of those things where they say "ignorance is bliss" Most people don't know what they're missing out on with real relationships and people they can count on and such.
>>
>>18418729
Shut up cuckold w
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.