[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up "relationship".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_1322064004576785.jpg (63KB, 780x958px) Image search: [Google]
received_1322064004576785.jpg
63KB, 780x958px
We met on the Internet in July of 2016, talked everyday, everything was perfect.
One day(in October) they snapped and told me that they hated me(later I discovered this was a like and they were going through a break up, but they never mentioned the relationship before).
I was really upset but I didn't want to let go of that, so we worked it out and our bond was even better.
We live 4h apart, so we met for the fist time in December, kissed a lot. We met again a few times for a few days, shared some romantic moments again and fucked.
After some time we started talking less, but they didn't want to admit it. I pushed them into talking and it turned out that they just didn't enjoy talking to me anymore, because they had better people.
Some time passed and I messaged them again, they told me they're in a relationship with a mutual Internet friend of ours and they're happy with them, they also said that they never loved me(even though they said it million times before).
When talking to me, they said they hated long distance relationships but they're now in one.
I feel pathetic, because it's been two months and I still think about it everyday. I've been lied to by the only person I love.
I don't think there's anything I could do, but I don't have anyone to share this with.
How to get over it?
>>
>>18418353
I really couldn't capture it. Who are "they"? I can't understand you.
>>
Fuck, I forgot that I'm retarded.
I always use they/them when talking about him, because I don't really like telling people that he's a guy.
>>
>>18418353
you fell in love with someone toxic, move on
>>
>>18418485
Yeah, it's not that easy, we spent months on talking everyday and he was the only person I trusted enough to share my thoughts and shit. Pretty much first love or whatever. And he made me feel special, which never happened before.
After some time I'll probably just look back at this shit and laugh at how stupid I was to still care, but yeah.
>>
>>18418502
No one can tell you how to heal from this, all I can say is move on, cut contact block
>>
>>18418517
we're not talking, he deleted me on every social media and when I'm in his city to visit friends we're not seeing each other, so the contact is broken.
I thought I'm not that emotional, but when it comes to him I just can't be chill and forget about it, like I do with other people.
>>
>>18418517
we also have mutual friends, so they're mentioning him from time to time, but I really like them so I don't want to lose them just because of one person.
They also see how toxic he is, but just don't want to leave him for some fucking reason.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.