[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Good afternoon everyone, so I have a long story and I hope you can understand this. So I have been going out with this girl for about a month. It's been wonderful. Great talker, been hanging out for days, and likes to cuddle and is big on contact.

>Feelsgoodman

So after asking her out to be my girlfriend, we kiss and make out for like a while. I accidentally say "I love her" and she just says to slow down. So I'm like it's all good, I didn't mean to say it just a mistake.

So a week passes and we go out on a dinner date. Goes well we have a great time and we're relaxing on the couch. I say "I love you" after not thinking about it and then again explain to her how I messed up. She said not to worry and she understands.

My question is, should I be worried? I explained to her and everything felt normal afterwards. She was all over me like a half an hour later and we made out for like 10 minutes. And she didn't want me to leave afterwards. I think I'm just over thinking it but wtf.
>>
>>18418304
How old are you two? If its your first relationship you might be coming on too strong to her, feeling what you think is love when its something else.
If its hers, then she may be scared to take that step and acknowledge those feelings or hell she might not have them at all.
>>
>>18418304
No, you shouldn't be worried. Everything seems fine. You're overthinking.
>>
We're both in our early 20s. I've had 5 girlfriends and she has had 4. I've gone on numerous dates but never felt such a strong connection with someone like this while in a relationship. On our third date we made out for like 15 minutes.

She also says I'm the best thing to happen to her as she said she was used to dating trash but when she found me she enjoyed every moment of it. She texted me the next morning that I hope I have a great day and if we can't see each other we call everyday.
>>
I just don't want to mess up a really good thing because I said "I love you" twice
>>
>>18418404
It's natural.
You're falling in love with her.
Don't worry about it too much, it seems like she understands that you're saying it as an impulse.

Just try not to say it again until you're in a position where you know the time is right because the two of you are confident that you both love each other.

If you mess up and say it at the wrong time, don't sweat it.

There's no perfect moment and it's worth being honest to a girl who is worth your time.
>>
Thanks fellas, I really appreciate the comments. It makes me a lot more relaxed. I don't feel worried anymore. I'm just going to take it as it is. She likes me enough and if it bothered her she would've told me. Thank you so much for the advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.