[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inheritance and Negligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ink.webm (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
ink.webm
2MB, 718x404px
I love in a third world shithole. Years ago, i lost my family in a car accident, and inherited the spoil, together with a sister and —thanks to fucked up laws—a grandmother. I was 16 back then. My life turned into a hell because no matter how i tried, things were falling a part. The entirely of the grandmother's relatives and her hated me and my parents, and are as greedy as it gets. They're rich and influential, and has tried (and managed) to snatch a bunch of stuff from the heritage, not counting what they legally are entitled to. My sister, who is as good as a 13 year old, depiste being on her 20's, married with a rich foreigner, with a wealthy family. Since both parts hate each other and i was a minor back then, it took years for anything to be actually solved. Not that much was.
Years after nothing happening and the not-so-big spoil was being damaged and lost to time, i managed to be able to take care of the transactions, since i was of age. There is a state dept inherited together with the belongings that accounts for almost half of it. The properties are almost abandoned, because none of the other heir give a damn about any of it, since they're both well-off, and are just expecting everything end (no matter how much time it takes) to get their slice and move on. Everyday thieves/addicts/vandals trespass the properties to vandalize and steal. We won't have access to any of the money while the dept isn't paid. I'm poor, since i was the only one that needed the money (i'm 19). I have barely money to study, pay for my medical needs and food, and there's all the people i had to hire to work with the heritage (lawyer, real state manager), and the place where i live, which is rented. I have no money or resources to invest in the properties, even if i struggle to maintain some of it—a useless effort, since vandals just break and steal.

Unfortunately, i need the money. I need to study, to survive with such inheritance.
>>
I'm basically alone, as i said. The other heirs don't care, one of them actively hates the other two, the other doesn't give a shit. My life is stressful and everyday my state of mind gets worse due to illness such as OCD, that i've had since childhood. I barely receive enough with inheritage-allowance to get by. Please help me. I don't know what to do. My life is being a shirtstorm and there's no peace in sight, or nowhere to go. I just want to leave this place and start again far from here.
>>
Is there any family member you can trust? Any mentor or anyone to go to with these issues?
>>
>>18418358
No one, even the people being paid, do much more than they think they can. No trustworthy family members at all. My parents raised us away from both their families because they knew of their nature.
>>
One more bump.
>>
Where do you live?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.