[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think I just witnessed the getaway phase of a robbery >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shit.jpg (27KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
27KB, 583x583px
>think I just witnessed the getaway phase of a robbery
>don't know how old he was
>don't remember what he was wearing
>didn't see the license plate
>don't even know what type of car it was

I'm debating if I should call the cops because I have so little information to give them.
>>
Dont bother.
>>
>>18418209
I would if our apartment building had security cameras, but I checked and didn't see any, so it seems kind of pointless
>>
Knowledge wise you haven't seen anything. You're not even sure if it was a robbery, you just THINK it was.

Don't waste pollice resources chasing a ghost.
>>
>>18418229
Idk man it was pretty suspicious behavior. I left the house and started walking the same way this guy was. He was carrying a walmart bag and at first he was just walking, but after a while of us going the same way he started half-assedly jogging ahead. Then he walked fast a little bit more, then did the weird jogging again around the corner into the parking lot. I'm assuming he then ran full speed to his car because he cranked it, backed up, and sped out of there so fast I couldn't read the license plate, and we weren't walking that far apart until he turned the corner
>>
Any more advice?
>>
>>18418287
Don't be a loopy little bitch when you're outside next time?
>>
>>18418346
I was busy thinking about stuff I had to do. Didn't take any notice of the guy till he started jogging, just like how people pass by other people all the time on the street without taking mental notes of what they look like or what they're wearing
no bully pls
>>
I wouldn't call

I got robbed at gunpoint
Sister was in tears telling me to call the cops.
I didn't get a good look. What was I to say?
>some niggers robbed me
>3 of them
>dunno what they were wearing
>dunno which way they ran off (told me to turn around)
>i didnt make eye contact
>didnt get a good look of their clothing
>gun was black

waste of time
>>
>>18418378
Yeah, it seems pointless in my situation too. It just bothers me thinking about how someone might've been robbed and me calling the cops might possibly get the guy caught or something. But it probably won't, there's no security cameras and I don't have enough information to actually be helpful
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.