[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything is pretty pointless now that I think about it. No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Solar_eclipse_1999_4_NR.jpg (48KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Solar_eclipse_1999_4_NR.jpg
48KB, 1024x1008px
Everything is pretty pointless now that I think about it. No matter what I try to do, it doesn't help me to reach what I aimed for. I feel like a real failure, not being able to just accomplish whatever in the condition I was given. I was born in a really priviledged environment but event with this I can't do any good. I'm just "average" or below no matter how hard I try. I just don't know what keeps me going on but my homeostasis instinct. I'm bringing myself further from my family and friends, I can't really trust anyone, so I don't confess, I hide it all by seemingly being ok and laugh a lot. I feel just empty. I don't know what to do. help?
>>
>>18418142
Therapy
>>
>>18418157
Do I really need therapy? I mean, I don't know I want somone to talk to, confess, in a relly truthful way, to me therapists are or in for the money or personnal gratification. The father of a friend is a therapist and he just seem to share what he goes through with his patients like it was nothing. But even though I want "authentic" relationships, I do not seem able to create one with my existing friends and making other friends seem pointless or impossible
>>
>>18418142
if you can't achieve one goal make a new goal that is smaller until you achieve that. repeat this process and work your way up to the original goal
>>
>>18418203
>Do I really need therapy?
Maybe not, but based on your post it might help you understand what you're going through.

There are good therapists and bad ones, same goes for literally every profession in the world. Just hunt around for someone you feel would be a good fit, don't be afraid of switching therapists if you feel uncomfortable or like it's not working.
>>
>>18418214
I try it for my music production, but in 3-4 years of try-harding, it just seems I'm going from one bad experience to a worse one in this field when I want to test myself. Then again, I put the effort to master parts by parts what I need to get beter, but I just feel it's not happening. I tried to write and poetry but it was mediocre as well.
>>
>>18418233
Maybe you're imposing unrealistically high expectations on yourself. You say you're just mediocre at things well that's good. Mediocre is better than bad. You can build on mediocre.
>>
>>18418219
I try to analyse my life to find the determisnisms of why I feel like this today. But it's blurred. Also, even if a therapist could help identify it, I don't know what to say to my parents about this. Like I don't want them to really worry about me. They spent too much on me already
>>
>>18418243
I always thought mediocre was worse than bad. Even though, I know I'll never truely master anything and never stop learning. I just compare myself to others my levels, or whom I feel close to but it's just never enough. I even ended up making myself believe that I will never reach second best at my peak performance
>>
>>18418244
Yeah man I think you have unrealistic expectations of yourself also to be really good at anything takes years of dedic
>>
>>18418244
>parents
lmao just don't tell them you cuck
>>
>>18418244

Time to take charge of your own life. Therapy really does help. Get rid of the question "do i need therapy?" Ask the question "will I benefit from therapy?" The answer is yes. Everyone can benefit from therapy. It's very helpful.
>>
>>18418142
Take the cat out of the hat and turn urself inside out and chase ur dreams op life is at ur fingertips enjoy it man
>>
>>18419381
chasing it, doesn't work, after 3 years of guitar bowie dropped Hunky Dory, I can't drop decent shit
>>
>>18418561
I'm still underage so I kinda need their money since no one's hiring. Even if i'm repaid, I need money first. Plus I don't want them to know but I don't want it to be a front lie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.