[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the secret to getting laid with women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1496032418176.png (314KB, 768x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496032418176.png
314KB, 768x900px
What's the secret to getting laid with women?
>>
BEE UR SELF ANON
>>
>>18418086
What you need to understand is that it's all you have to be. It seem stupid, but how are you around women?
You are shy, you have no flow, no self confidence, in short, you are not yourself.

Just act like they are men, make jokes, be yourself, and they will not see you as a weirdo anymore, they will see you as someone.
>>
>>18418077

being attractive.

movies have lead you astray. there is not some secret code that makes them horny, there isn't some secret emotional process that makes them horny, there is no alternate route to making a woman attracted to you.

you're either attractive ot them or you are not.
>>
Just go outside, whatever that means
>>
>>18418119
Fucking hell don't go telling everyone.
>>
>>18418119
oh god damn it! you know the fucking rules!

MODS
>>
>>18418077
There isnt one.

Theyre all different. Sometimes theyre attracted to you sometimes they arent.

PUAs fail a shit tonne. They just dont care and play the odds game. You cant make any individual woman come around to you.

So all it is is keep meeting women, recognize signs of attraction, act on it, if you fail dont get hung up on her and move on.
>>
>>18418119

that was close.
>>
>>18418122
>>18418126
>>18418135
Shit now you got me curious
>>
>>18418135
what was it?tell us
>>
>>18418077
approach several thousand a week
>>
>>18418077
the non cringe way is
>be social and meet people
>get in contact with women
>get laid with the ones where theres attraction involved
>>
>>18418077
Depends on the women.
>>
Be Chad
Don't be not-Chad
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-15-29-29.png (174KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-15-29-29.png
174KB, 2560x1440px
Idk just be funny, not clingy and personable. But then again I suck with women.

>pic related. Girl I'm into texted me this
>>
Meet women and talk to women.

Be yourself, but the best version of your current self. Keep Improving yourself, both to yours and her advantage.

Realise that they are different people with different taste, both in looks and personality.

Take baths, brush your teeth and dress properly. By that I mean clean clothes that fit you.

Maybe learn something about body language, but realise that men have a tendency to overestimate womens interest and women underestimate mens interest in them.

If you want ONS or you want relationships, I think you should be honest with your intent.
>>
>>18418077
Be attractive

By that I mean 6'0"-6'3", white, /fit/ and handsome face.
>>
>>18418086
I always found this advice to be fundamentally flawed because of poor articulation. I think what this is really trying to convey is, "Be authentic."
>>
>>18418077
>CONFIDENT
>ATTRACTIVE
>FUNNY

PICK TWO AND UR LAID. PICK 3 AND UR GONNA DROWN IN PUSSY
>>
>>18418077
Being successful or showing the potential for being successful. The more attractive a woman is, the more of a potential she'll need in a man in order to be attracted to him.

You need to have some ambition in life, something that you're passionate about and work on/for. If you're completely indifferent about life and have the personality of an ascetic monk, you're pretty much not getting any until you change that. Social status is very important, being respected by other men will make you attractive, but women need to see that you have good relations with other men. Seeing other women smile at you will also make you more attractive to a woman.

Generally, it's your position in society that will spark attraction in most women. Confidence is necessarily to achieve that so it's simultaneously percieved as an indicator of success. Looks matter, but to a smaller degree. Humor is said to help, but honestly, I think it's way overrated. Women will almost always think that the man they're attracted to is funny, even when he's objectively not that funny.
>>
>>18418077

Give zero fucks. Seriously.
>>
>>18418266
>white
Back to tumblr, sweetie.
>>
>>18418266
Yeah because brown, fat, ugly manlets never get laid. OP just has to keep trying or give up and get with someone on his level (ugly, womanlet, fat, stupid).
>>
File: Life.jpg (34KB, 508x602px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
34KB, 508x602px
>>18418077
You want fuck or you want relationship?
Clean your ass up, get in shape, and handle whatever insecurities you have. Then, go to places where people do stuff you like and just start talking to people until you make friends. Get close to the women; be polite and out-going, and make them enjoy being around you. They will offer to fuck. There's no magical archetype that all women find attractive, just like there's no specific male that all women find attractive. Different people are into different things, but everyone wants capable, active, and healthy. Be capable, active, and healthy.

"Hur dur, but I'm insecure and don't want to face my problems!"

You do you, but you're going to die alone. The only way to get a woman wile still being an insecure man-child is to either lie about your problems or find one that's as fucked up as you are. The latter may sound exceedingly romantic in a post-modern kinda' way, but you put your dick in crazy at your own risk.

"Hur dur, but I'm horny now."

1. Never date horny. Jack off before you go on a date; you'll think more clearly and won't be staring at her tits the hole time.
2. The only way you're going to die a virgin is if you actually die. There's no magic cutoff age for dating, and there are literally more women than men on earth.

Get your shit in check, then worry about other people.

Or you can go to a bar and find a drunk girl; roll those dice and see what you get.

people asking for dating advice on fucking 4chan is depressing as shit
>>
>>18418090
Its very hard to treat somethinga s one of the guys when you want to fuck it. That's why I'd rather fuck a girl first before I decide if I wanna be her friend, lover, bf, etc. It sucks, but women dont show their true colors well if any at all, so your best bet is to see what she's like in bed. Fucking someone gives you a way better idea of who they are and what they're about, than to do this show and dance bullshit through courting and dating. Unfortunately every woman thinks her pussy is gold so this idea will almost never work in a societal sense due to woman wanting you to dress and act like a clown before she even hints at pussy.
>>
<creep>I've fucked 30 girls. It gets easy from practice. You begin to learn how to seduce girls and to look for openings to escalate the situation. Use confidence, experience, humour and eye contact. But don't jump right in with everything you've got. It's a skill learned.

But there are things you can do to give yourself an advantage. The one that has worked more for me than any other is singing/playing guitar. Serenading a girl really sets the mood. It can really tip the scales. It can change the look in a girl's eyes from friendly to "fuck me".

Alcohol is also good. Going for a drink and playing it well can get things to escalate really well. Girls become more open to advances and you become more confident. But stop drinking one or two drinks before you think you've had enough. Getting drunk will ruin it for both of you.

These ones are fairly obvious, but they do work and are worth a shot. You've got to remember, though, to be the guy you want to be you need to play the part. So don't let yourself be nervous and don't let yourself down. Bring your A game every time, and if it doesn't work don't sweat it.

But here's a bonus tip that isn't so widely known: girls from paternalistic cultures *really*appreciate being treated well. I guess it seems unique and special. If you're good to them they can be very rewarding.

</creep>
>>
>>18418077
having a job do help... though precarious jobs won't really help.
else having (serious) career goals
and skills
Basically, what most people do is pretending having those, a good job, a great future career, skills.
So not only lying, but convincing yourself too.
>I can do that and that look at it... Wow it's wonderful anon how did you... wink wink
>"better keep that thing secret tool handy"
Keeping the means for yourself give you power and that's what you are lacking I guess, and a drive to acquire it.
>>
File: downcancerload.jpg (7KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
downcancerload.jpg
7KB, 298x169px
Make yourself look good, and tidy up. Pop your zits, cut your hair, use some deodorant, and stop mouth breathing.(Assuming you do that.) making yourself look like an asshole can really help, specifically gelling you hair up. Grab some gel from Walmart, and look up images of gelled hair styles and try to replicate those styles and images. Go to a mall or area where a ton of people are, (preferably a place where people you know aren't often there) then grow some balls and ask people out. When I first did this i asked out the uglier looking people out. My first time I did this was when I was about 15 1/2, and took me about 40 attempts before someone had a conversation with me instead of blowing me off. It is insanely nerve racking, and you will fuck up often and look like a total ass, but its worth it because once you talk to that one person who listens, it will be great. Now when talking to these people, you want to say pickup lines to start a conversation, no matter how gay or cheesy they are.(Of course, don't try to only use those kinda pickup lines unless you know no others.) Its much more creepy to walk up to someone and just ask them out. In fact hitting on them or using pick up lines can sometimes flatter them, but other times you can totally get ripped on for doing that. Remember its always best to try to experiment with the ways you approach people and what you say to them for the best results. Now if you don't have confidence in your looks, its all ok. Practice on people who are more ugly, and there is always someone who looks more ugly. Remember - be confident, it shows.
>>
File: 1488619547053.jpg (77KB, 511x713px) Image search: [Google]
1488619547053.jpg
77KB, 511x713px
Worked for me.
>>
>>18418735
>"Hur dur, but I'm insecure and don't want to face my problems!"
And how to face my problems and stop being insecure?
>>
>>18418994
> Use confidence, experience, humour and eye contact.
I don't have much confidence, I'm inexperienced, I have a sense of humour but it only works when I'm relaxed, and I do keep eye contact but from the reactions I got it doesn't work
>So don't let yourself be nervous and don't let yourself down.
how it's supposed to work? If I don't want to be nervous I'll sure as fuck be nervous, this isn't a switch you can just turn off.
>>
>>18418266
I'm attractive (fit all of those criteria), had lots of matches on tinder and I'm a virgin because of other things (insecurity, lack of social skills)
I'd say it's about the least significant thing, unless you're talking about even being noticed in the first place like getting swiped right on tinder
>>
>>18419193

Look here:
>>18418633

It's not easy dude. Keep trying. If being attractive is already set for you, you just need confidence and a good sense of humor. Sounds like you already have a decent sense of humor so work on your confidence. Take baby steps. Keep putting yourself in situations that make you a little uncomfortable because there's no other way to grow. But you'll learn how to adapt and then eventually, if you put yourself in enough uncomfortable situations, you'll figure out how to deal with uncomfortable situations. That's what confidence basically is.
>>
>>18419187
Fake it until you make it. It's an act. With practice it becomes natural. Work up to seduction with baby steps. Most people aren't naturally confident and need to put effort into this. It's hard. You're not alone
>>
>>18418086
unironically this.
Being somebody else is difficult and eventually your disguise will fail, it's better for everyone to just be themselves and be loved for who they are.
>>
All these people are either wrong or half right.

It's not just be yourself. It's be a confident version of yourself. Be confident about who you are and what you do.

Then, eventually, you'll find a girl who likes what she sees and who is willing to get with you.
>>
>>18418077

self esteem and drive to succeed. Be direct and patient
>>
File: 1461155960067.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1461155960067.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>18419174
Make a list of issues
Make a parallel list of ways that issue can be fixed
Keep trying them until one works
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.