[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7031.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7031.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
Long story short. I dated a girl for a little over a month. It didn't work out between us and she ended it. Okay. I understood where she was coming from and I agree there wasn't the best chemistry between us (I was pretty inexperienced and there was just a lot I could've done better) but I treated her pretty damn well and she told me she still wanted to be my friend. I told her that if she was serious about being my friend then yes I'm okay with that.

After that talk she texted me a few times (once wishing me happy birthday) but now she won't talk to me anymore. I'm not blasting up her phone, I responded to her last message and then sent her a message asking her how she was doing after a week of not talking and she never responded.

I'm not going to reach out to her anymore but is this common? It hurts me she wants nothing to do with me. I've started talking to other girls it's not like I'm waiting for her to get back with me it's just really too bad.
>>
>>18417888
Look at these boards for any period of time and you'll notice that that's the advice or belief that most guys on here try to follow...

Personally I think it's pretty dumb, it is what it is.
>>
>>18417906
What advice?
>>
>>18417912
Move on.

She thinks what she thinks, you think what you think

Ain't worth stressing about what's ultimately comes down to difference of opinion/personal philosophy.
>>
>>18417888
i'll give it to ya:

Don't conversate with chicks you aint gonna fuck.

she doesn't want to fug so stop talking to her
>>
>>18417933
Thats what I'm doing...but she was so adamant about keeping in touch. She emphasized so much that she really wanted to be my friend. It makes me question if she was ever real with me.
>>
>>18417950
To each there own, but I have no problem being friends with a girl as long as I'm not being taken advantage of and we are actually real friends. It would be stupid to keep someone out of my life just because they don't want to fuck me. Friends are important to me and obviously 9 times out of ten going to have more of a lasting impact on my life than some fling.
>>
>>18417950
how's that shallow af dick life, fuckboy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.