[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is just going to sound edgy and lame but so did he. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (13KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
13KB, 310x206px
This is just going to sound edgy and lame but so did he.
I've fantasized about going out shooting for years now.
I get so fucking angry at the the thought of working shit jobs until I die that I wonder why I don't start planning what i've dreamed about for so long.

What would you have told him a year before he did what he did? I know it's not the same, his gripe was with women, mine is my place in the world. I relate to him though.
>>
>>18417769

I get thinking that working shitty jobs and having a shitty life might not be worth it if you can't improve your situation to land yourself a better career/lifestyle but how does harming other innocent people help with that? We're all on this earth just the once, most people want to make the most of their time with their loved ones despite how shitty life can sometimes be.
>>
>>18417769
I would have told him to start researching corrupt politicians or finding a way to contribute to the world on his way out instead of killing innocent people.
>>
Unfair to kill other poeple, just comit suicide if youre such a fag. If you want attention while dying just do it in some insane way like chopping your own head off with a chainsaw while parachuting.
>>
Life can be really shitty and lonely, but it's also full of opportunities. Yeah you start out with shitty jobs but it's not gonna stay that way. You move along, you move up, you support yourself until you can make a living doing what you want.

Unless they're really lucky, everybody starts out shit. Don't focus on the shit. Instead, focus on how to make it better.

And get help and support when you need it.
>>
Honestly, as someone who was around when he pulled that shit, who had knew someone who was shot, who hung out many a days in the places he shot up, and very well could have been one of them.

Dude was a cunt.

More than that, dude was a hypocritical, ineffectual, entitled cunt.

He writes all this shit trying to justify himself and pretend he has all these ideals, and then instead of doing what he says he'll do and acting according to those, he lashes put and hurts just random ass people including the people who are his friends.

Meanwhile The sorority girls and "chads" he was railing against? Perfectly fine.

Pathetic.

I don't think anyone should have been shot, but if you're going to write fucking "manifesto" it's pretty pathetic if you don't stick to it. That's how you know he was just an edgelord child throwing a tantrum.

I get the impression if I actually ever knew Elliot rogers, he would been one of those douches that would have considered himself "too cool" to hang out with any of us, while also not having any social skill and trying to act like he was above us.
>>
>>18417828
I knew someone who did a famous, albeit local, murder. Was friends with the dude who tried to cover it up, too.

Lots of the same shit, angry at the world, wants to lash out. But he cut up an innocent woman and her 11 year old daughter with a machete.

You really showed Chad.

You know what I did when I was angry at everyone? Joined the Fire Service. Be the change you want to see.
>>
>>18417769
You should post your face so we know who to put a bullet in if you try anything.
>>
elliot rodger was a human diaper and so are you for wanting to kill innocent people for obnoxious reasons
>>
>>18417788
This.
If you gonna do it, make it count.

Dont do it btw
>>
File: CTgoL2XUsAA4cPb.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CTgoL2XUsAA4cPb.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>18418004
>>
livestream it
>>
>>18418220
kek
>>
File: 075.jpg (28KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
28KB, 680x383px
>>18417828
>>18417989

bless these posts
>>
>>18417788
This

I dream daily of going on a killing spree, but only with targets that actually deserve it. Politicians sure are amongts the preferred ones.
>>
>>18417788
but he was a narcissist who only wanted to kill a couple of people who were pretty and happy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.