[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was watching an episode of Murder, She Wrote and one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Tip jar 2.jpg (39KB, 436x644px) Image search: [Google]
Tip jar 2.jpg
39KB, 436x644px
So I was watching an episode of Murder, She Wrote and one of the characters told a waiter to "tip himself whatever he thinked he deservered."

But it got me thinking, If someone told that to you, how much would you write?
>>
>>18417706
>I was watching an episode of Murder, She Wrote
Can we please get married?
>>
>>18417706
Probably like, a dollar or two

I'm don't really do much
>>
>>18417706
If I thought my performance had been normal and boring, then the standard amount in my country (like 10%); if I thought I'd been a fucking sweetheart, 15%; and if I'd been shit, nothing.

Yeah, I'm an honest guy and I guess that's the one good thing about having been raised by a tyrannical and verbally abusive father: I can tell when I've failed to meet expectations and deserve to be punished.
>>
File: murder-she-wrote-vr.png (561KB, 810x602px) Image search: [Google]
murder-she-wrote-vr.png
561KB, 810x602px
>>18417706

Clearly this happened in the makebelieve universe Angela Lansbury visited using a VR device.
>>
I'd give myself a few bucks. I was a waiter, I know when I've earned a good tip.
>>
>>18417706
I wouldn't want to look like I was taking advantage, so I wouldn't do much more than the 15% that's kinda considered the baseline.

I might add another 5%, because of course he would expect me to give myself more than the absolute minimum and to appreciate his generosity, and I wouldn't want to implicitly say "I deserve the minimum because I didn't care about your service that much."

So, all told, 20%
>>
Since I used to work for tips, I'd say 20%
>>
>>18419065
It was actually the Tennis episode at the end of Season 11.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.