[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1497069210655.jpg (681KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497069210655.jpg
681KB, 960x1280px
Does it matter how many sexual partners a women has had? The girl I'm dating currently has told me that she's had 4 previous sexual partners (she's 18) but other people have told me she has a bad reputation for being a slut. She also tells me she's done anal. Should I give her a skip and find someone else or does it not matter that much?
>>
File: Think.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
Think.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>18417697
It matters if it matters to you. If it does matter to you and someone tells you it doesn't matter it still matters.

If anything is a dealbreaker, it's a deal breaker.
>>
>>18417697
Yes.

If you are even contemplating leaving your girl for her past even before she probably knew you then yes.

If however she lied to you about it and pretended she never had a sexual past and wanted you to wait it out before taking any steps in that direction, then Yes.

Both answers lead to yes because whether she was upfront or not, whether it's your own insecurity, or that she has issues you decided that it was big enough to get advice on.

The real question is why stay with her? Give me the pro's and con's and how old you are. I'll try to share some perspective.
>>
>>18417719
I'm also 18 (going on 19), I live in a remote-ish area so there's not a lot of women around. She hasn't lied about anything (to my knowledge)
>>
>>18417732
If I were you I'd multiply that number by 3, women love to downplay their numbers, but if she's really not hiding anything from you and also willing to do the same sexual experiences with you, maybe it's worth trying. Honesty is kinda rare nowadays especially in woman, gotta respect that.

Yet it's indeed true the numbers of previous sexual partners the woman matters since it'd invoke her man's insecurities and it will screw her perspective of men and make her comparing you endlessly with her previous partners. If you could live with that, then go, if not, walk away.
>>
>>18417702
This. I honestly don't understand the obsession with "pure" women the r9k types on this board have. To me it screams insecurity, but hey, it's your life.
>>
>>18417770
Yeah I initially did the times by 3 rule but I'd be pretty impressed if she managed to shag 12 different men by the age of 18.
I almost feel stuck with her as she has told everyone we're a couple (before I agreed to be her boyfriend) and one of my closest friends set us up. She really likes me and I hate breaking people's hearts
>>
>>18417697
Skip.
>>
i'm the same age and have fucked 7 people... one of those was a two year relationship so idk OP if she really likes you she'll be faithful and body count shouldn't matter if she's down for you

>inb4 slut
>>
>>18418290
>6 not in a relationship

yea, slut
>>
>>18417697

depends. the real question would be 'why does it matter' to you specifically op.

if you dont have a reason then it probably doesnt matter.
>>
>>18417697
I think that really doesn't matter. Think about it: even if she is a "slut" but she wants you, bro you'll got intense sex times. She'll do lot of things to make you happy.
Don't got yourself bothered with others thoughts. Enjoy it.
>>
>>18418316
I just forgot to say that I'm 26 with lot of experience. Trust me: be smart and you will not regret.
>>
>>18418292
no actually i was in a relationship with all of them but one... they didn't last too long but relationships nonetheless
>>
>>18418299
>>18417785
The more sexual partners a woman has, the more likely she is to cheat, break up, divorce, have STDs, not like having sex with you, not have self-control, not have morals, and have a jaded shallow view on relationships in general.

Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder why guys care so much about a girl's past sexual history??
>>
>>18417697
>being that insecure
>>
>>18417697
Another proof that both girls and boys should always lie about body count to the number the other party cant prove otherwise.

Normies wont care.
R9k will be happy.
Pol will approve marriage.
It is basically favor for your partner so they think you are "exclusive" to them.
>>
>>18418344
But if it matters to either party, then the relationship was built on lies
>>
>>18417697
Girls at that age can get a reputation as a slut when they're virgins.
It matters when the numbers get in the double digits. Until then it means NOTHING.
Keep in mind brah it means NOTHING, having those 4 partners does NOT mean she can and loves to deep throat.
In fact deep throating is a learned skill, not a "I sucked enough cock now I can do this"
Same with other things, she will be like any other teenage girl, and individual.
So treat her with some respect and enjoy mate ^_^
>>
>>18417697
>4 partners already at 18

Yikes.
Let's say that on average most people start having sex at 14 (which isn't the case) that means she's had a dick for every year since then. Again she tells you 4 but really that's the "don't freak out" number. It's probably much higher especially if people are saying she's a known whore but it could just be people talking shit. Just because she hangs out with people or dates a lot of dudes don't mean they all fuck or suck but either way, it's probably true because she's already had 4 partners.

>should you give her a skip
It depends. Does it matter to you? How do you feel about her having 4 partners at 18? How do you feel or what do you think about the people saying she's a whore? If none it matters to you then you should continue dating her.

If you're asking what I'd do, I'd continue to fuck until a better situation comes along. I guess there's nothing wrong with having some fun but I wouldn't get emotionally invested or attached to her simply for the fact that whores have a high rate of fucking you over.

>>18418372
>it only matters when it's double digits
>randomly talking about deepthroating
>^_^

Fucking retard detected. Whatever this kid says do the complete fucking opposite, holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>18418371
>lies
When nobody can prove otherwise, what does it matter? It is almost same as religion. You want to believe in god. You want to believe in your partners body count.

It is all about mutual trust and respect. Not about what have you been doing before you met your love.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.