[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retroactive jealosy or something help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 304x166px
>be me 24 yo born and raised in muslim country. but a paper muslim myself
>was living with my idiot bitch gf for 2.5 years. thinking we will end up marrying
>she was my first and i was hers
>bitch cheats me with some nerd guy
>get depressed. turn into a neet
>find /fit/
>4 years only go outside to gym. turn into a beast.
> 2 months ago meet some asian qt
>she loves me so much and willing to throw everything away for me.
>love her too
>plan marriage and stuff on the back of my head. she wants to marry me too
>learn she is not a virgin. got furious and confused.
>tell her dont want to marry a nonvirgin. she is sad but understands.
>discuss things. she wants me to think carefully and gives me time how long it may be
>never knew having this issues.
help me guys. only thing i can see when i look at her now is how they fucked her. cant focus anything else. my life energy is depleted. everything was going so well. i thought i found my wife.
searched internet. learned its called retroactive jeaolusy. learned how to beat it. it helps me to not think too much. but i dont know if i want to change my views.
>>
>>18417629
Change your views or be single for the rest of you life, its that simple folks
>>
>>18417629
Think about this, in first place you're not a virgin yourself are you? Isn't it bit too harsh if you hold her with that double standard?

You should also at least appreciate her honesty of telling that she's not being a virgin to you, if she wanted to trap you or some shit she could just lie and say she was a virgin and her hymen broke because of irrelevant things, so she could marry you without any hindrances. Honesty and open communication between two are keys for healthy long relationship.
If she's really into you and not cheating, I don't know why you should bother with being jealous. Now, if she's cheating on you that'll be a different story.

But If you couldn't stop thinking about the guy who took her virginity maybe you could just go bent that guy over and dominate him until you're satisfied, or just ragefuck her imagining your dick scraping every single drop of semen from the other guy.
>>
>>18417629
>▶
seriously this day and age you are better of not having a virgin.

I mean,... it's fun and all that but they are going to want to see how it is with someone else some time anyway.

you are better of getting a girl that had one or two partners before you. they are usually good for a stable relationship.
>>
>>18417629
At your age and therefore the age you normally date most if not all of the folks you will know are not going to be virgins. Your standards are astronomical stop being stupid or die alone.
>>
>>18417689
>>18417692
>>18417727

the thing is i live in a muslim country. girls generally do every other stuff other than penetration. but sex is not that common.
its not like everyone is having sex with their loved ones. sex is not a casual thing here.
and i have been raised with the thought of having a virgin wife. its just how my culture is. but you guys right. i too am not a virgin. and i know this is double standard. but still i cant help it.
>>
>>18417776
Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't buy it if you said girls generally do every other stuff other than penetration.

I also live in a dominantly muslim country and the girls here is just as promiscuous as west, they just don't talk, outright lie and hide it better since they're afraid of being persecuted.
I know muslim country look down on casual sex, but isn't it also a possibility that the girls are lying when they said they have done every other thing besides penetration?

Either way, if I could suggest, maybe you could start thinking about any other qualities of your gf that'll help in long term marriage instead of just looking at her virginity thing.
That or just walk away if it bothers you too much.
>>
>>18417629
bro.. either abandon your beliefs or follow em.. its up to you.
Personally who cares if she was with some1 else before you. She probably loved some1 else too. Now she loves you. You should respect that. Cheers from Christian country.. :')
>>
I shagged a 14 year old once thinking I'll groom myself a waifu. She wasn't a virgin.

Good luck homie.
>>
>>18417874
yea thank you
when i talk about this people generally think it as hymen or something. its not. its the thought of your loved one being in someone elses arms.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.