[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf lost virginty and admits she has a fuck buddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (21KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 360x408px
>Been going out with my gf for 4years
>she told me she wanted to wait for marriage
>family matters came up and she had to another country where her dad lives last year
>dad is fine and won't allow her to return, something about having the whole family together
>starts working there since she graduated before going there
>we do the LDR and notices she becomes cold
>asks her about this and tells me he met someone
>tells me since she might be pregnant
>i ask was she raped
>no and its with consent, been fucking him for 5 months
>tells me she doesn't feel anything like love towards him
>hes just someone who she could be physically be with
>tells me she loves me and plans on telling me about him when we're together
>she lost her identy and some crap about wanting to find herself
>happened because she didn't know who she was anymore
So yeah im pretty broken right now any advice on what to do? I know i should leave her but i love her so much, i trusted her too and never thought she's capable of infidelity
>>
>>18417460
>welcome to the world of women

you're half a man now, the only thing that's left to do is benis im bagina.
>>
I feel bad for you man but you fell in love with one dumb cunt. You absolutely have to gtfo of that relationship.
>>
>>18417460
Just say:" I'm not comfortable with this situation. I am breaking up with you." (maybe add some more) try not to be salty or blame her in the text just say that you don't want the relationship anymore.
>>
>>18417460
Drop her u spineless cocksucker, because she will cheat
>>
>>18417466
I feel like i was not enough for her, I don't even understand why she suddenly gave something she believes to be precious away just like that. I feel like she ripped my heart out. I could undertand that distance was a thing but to be that fast and to possibly have a baby? I don't know anymore

>>18417467
>>18417470
If i get out (if i can) how do i forget her?
>>
>>18417460
Don't stand for it. She didnt hold herself to basic relationship standards and fucked another guy. If I was you I'd shut her down and never speak to the cunt again.
>>
>>18417475
I understand that infidelity can happen again but she's promising that she can change and be better with a catch. We need time away from each other so she could find "herself" again
>>
>>18417481
you can always get out OP, you wont forget her you will always feel an emptiness when you think of her. Think why she did it and accept it.
>>
>>18417484
Please OP I'm begging you to walk away from this
>>
>>18417484
No she won't, I seen this shit happen, friend of mine got cucked hard. Would u trust a pedo to watch ur kid, he said he won't fuck them. Dude ur just a cuck in the making.
>>
>>18417482
>>18417493
I want to get out of her grasp but how? I feel like im too in love to let go

>>18417490
Was it my fault she did that? What did I do wrong?

>>18417495
Being cucked feels bad and i dont want any dude to feel this, no one deserves this feeling
>>
>>18417507
What you did wrong was date a girl for 4 fucking years with no sex. Learn from this and never waste such huge amounts of time on someone who will eventually leave you.
>>
>>18417460
This has got to be bait, surely.

You're a spineless cocksucker if you even speak to her again. Cut the cord and move on bro. You're better than this. If you take her back and carry on, she knows she can get away with this shit and she'll do it again and again.
>>
>>18417460
Break up with her, she's been fucking this dude for 5 months, come one dude that's fucking ridiculous you dont fuck people if you are in a relationship

she cant have her cake and eat it too

you are just a tampon
>>
>>18417512
I respect her choice, i made moves but she refused. If that was wrong then what was the right thing to do? Rape? Come on man

>>18417515
Not bait, but yeah i should just leave and hope i could get better
>>
>>18417519
>I respect her choice, i made moves but she refused

for four years? Nah your a dumb cuck
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18417460
90 percent of ppl in this thread are telling u to leave her cheating ass, while others are just some cucks.

Trust me op I will find someone better, don't get stuck with that slut, or u will be pic related
>>
I'm sorry this happened to you anon.

What do you want? Ask yourself what you want out of life. Where do you see yourself 1 yr, 5 yrs, 10 yrs from now? Ask yourself what you want in a partner.

As for my advice...
You shouldnt talk to her anymore. What you need is to heal. You need to step away from her and figure out what you want for yourself. To be blunt, she won't be returning to you anytime soon, especially since she's pregnant. Right now you need to look at the facts instead of focusing on your feelings when you're dealing with her.

What you could do: do activities that will lift your spirits, like cardio workouts.
Eat well, drink lots of water and try to sleep.
Get a day planner or a large calender to fill your days up. Do new things. Make new friends or hang out with people who support you.
Lastly I dont think it's a good idea to bottle up your feelings about how you feel about her. If you need to then cry. For now though, you need to stop talking to her.
>>
>>18417519
Ok dont listen to that retarded r9k fuck. Respecting a woman's choice is just fine and quite admirable. It wasn't your fault she did that. Shes a disloyal whore and doesn't deserve you.
>>
File: IMG_0914.jpg (43KB, 480x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.jpg
43KB, 480x373px
>>18417481
It's hard for many people to just cut people off but you need to remember that she mistreated you and devalued your relationship and that she was wrong. Knowing that, take some time alone to get readjusted to being around other people again and start looking for someone else when you're ready. Have faith that you can find people who will treat you better than she did because I guarantee you will.
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 246x205px
>>18417523
Don't be that guy.
>>
>>18417460
>what to do?

Guess it's time for this again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZEkFLXh9Y
>>
>>18417460
Hey Anon,

I had the same thing happen to me about a month and a half ago, we were only dating for 6 months, however. Mine got drunk and had sex with a guy off tinder, so it was basically a one off.

Straight away, we broke up, and we haven't talked since, I don't want to, and I don't care. Think about each time she said she trusted you, didn't trust you or whatever, that helped me realise that she never truly trusted me. I can't imagine what it must be like going four years without any action and then just thrown into the dirt like that.

We haven't met in person, so I can't tell you if that'll help or not. It might provide some closure to see her one last time.

For me though, it's gotten better. I've been on more dates, met more interesting and new people and I feel better. I've already met someone who seemingly can trust me easier, and we had sex on the fourth date.

It'll be okay, don't rush in and just remember it's okay to feel haha. A lot of people after a breakup just don't want to feel but the sooner you do the better you will feel in the long run. Or at least that's what happened with me.

I know the last thing you said in your post is that you love her so much, but remember if you accept this and stay with her she'll take it as a free pass. So many of my mates have fallen for it, just to have their heart broken again, so I don't think you should stay. Maybe you can return one day if you think you can come back without having your heart in your hands, but man to man, don't.
>>
>>18417460
Plenty of hos in the world, applies to both men and women. Sorry it happened to you. So how long has she been out of the country total? You said she's been fucking for around five months and she wasnt raped. When y'all were together for FOUR years ya didnt hit the pussy cuz she wanted to wait til marriage and ya respected it.

Again how long has she been outta the country? I mean I understand her wanting to be physically with someone when she's out of the country but her story doesn't add up. It sounds like she was cheating on you when y'all were together since she gave the pussy up for free despite being out of the country for a little while. It was FOUR years yall Were together and you didn't hit it because she wanted to wait till marriage. See the shit I'm smelling? Sorry again but it's the truth.

Life lessons suck sometimes but just swallow it hard like yo girl does and move on.
>>
>>18417460
Idk, if you love her tell her that she can't see him anymore, tell her to get an abortion and come back to be with you if she really does love you. And tell her you need her to not talk about it with you because it hurts.
You might wanna drop her though. That shit is really fucked up.
>>
>>18417525
>Because I like him, that's why
Jesus, what a cunt. Why would anyone allow someone like that to walk all over them?
>>
You can tell from how OP has reacted to this that he kind of had it coming for being such a beta.

Survival of the fittest
>>
>>18417460
It's very understandable that to just suddenly cut her is to hard to do, but you must since keeping people who've disrespected you would do no good in long run, especially in relationship between man and woman.

Gradually stop talking to her, act like you're too busy with your own thing to respond to her until she stops calling/texting altogether then nuke the contact entirely. If you've done it in gradual manner, hope it'd impact you less by the end and will not cripple your ability to go out and find another - this time the one who will respect you.

By the way if I might add, this is why if a relationship goes into LDR for the long time you better break it off. NO amount of skype, video call/chats could replace the warmth of another people besides you. Except if you're into some kind of open relationship.
>>
File: 3424.png (13KB, 171x32px) Image search: [Google]
3424.png
13KB, 171x32px
>>18417460
>I know i should leave her but i love her so much
You already know what you need to do, you're just coming to /adv/ out of desperate hope that somebody can make you feel better or provide some magical solution, which is fair, but nothing can change the fact that she's a whore. You will literally never be able to trust her again or feel respect for yourself if you don't tell her to fuck off. Drop her and move on because there are very few people in the world that deserve to end up in a relationship with a skank like that and I'm sure you're not one of them.

Stop debating with yourself about this bullshit. Grow some balls. When you remember something and it makes you feel bad then you need to also remember that's exactly why you should be fucking furious. Instead of asking yourself what you should do you should ask yourself why the hell you're even considering doing anything other than telling her she's a cunt. Your life has too much value to be wasted and for you to be led on by some slut that couldn't keep her legs closed or even bother to tell you before she opened them.
>>
>>18417460

C'mon, son, pull up a chair and put the kettle on.

She has literally zero respect for you if she's fucking some other dude and expects you to look after his child (which she does, btw).

I get that you maybe have shit self-esteem and can't imagine someone else liking you in the same way as this girl. It's clear that your self-respect is pretty low because you're considering staying with her.

This isn't Buzzfeed, anon. The relationship is over.

Tell her to fuck off.
>>
as soon as she mentioned she consented you should have blocked her and never spoken to her again, you could do better
>>
First of all let me tell you that you need to break up with her.

You might not say it out loud yet, but I know that you know it. And you know that I know that you know it. So everybody knows it.

You're very hurt and you got every right to be. What she did was incredibly wrong on just about anyone's moral compass and there is no excuse for it. She probably knows herself how bad this was but that doesn't mean that you have to forgive her or stick around.
Being how this is a LDR, Trust is the most important thing and I can tell from your post that you won't be able to trust her (or anyone) again for a while, so this relationship is not going to go back to how things were.

I could go on about how her actions and the way she told you about all of this show that she respects you very little - not even in the whole Alpha/Beta, girls gotta respect men- kind of way but in the human beings should respect each other and not play emotional games kind of way - but I do believe thats unimportant at this point.

>how do i forget her?

You won't forget her, you seem to be as much of a spineless cuck as I am. We don't forget but eventually you will be able to move on and thinking of all this will only sting a little bit.
Embrace the sadness for a while, listen to shitty emotional music if you're into that shit but for the love of God do not go back to her.
When telling her things are over make it short, anon here got it figured out:
>>18417470
>" I'm not comfortable with this situation. I am breaking up with you."

Don't explain your emotions because you do not have to and because it won't change or help anything. Just tell her the facts. Don't let her try to talk you out of it. She will likely try. At least she seems like the kind of person who will come crawling back promising you all the good in the world, but don't fall for that shit.

All in all just best of luck to you man.
>>
Lol, fucking women. Bitches and whores.
>>
>>18417460
OP, how old are you?
>>
>>18417519
>If that was wrong then what was the right thing to do?
leaving her. because if it's her choice not to have sex with you, she's obviously not in love with you.
>>
>>18417484
Incredible how women can have such a grasp on men despite being the weaker sex. You're making a fool of yourself, OP. BREAK UP WITH HER
>>
>>18417460
>>tells me she loves me and plans on telling me about him when we're together
>tells me she loves me

R O F L O L
>>
>>18417460
Walk away from her. The longer you stay attached to her, the more of your valuable time that you could be using to meet other women you'll waste. It will hurt bad for a while but she showed with her own actions that she is not worth your affections or your time, and you will heal from this. Find someone close to you who hopefully has more self-control and loyalty. They do exist despite what the redpillers will tell you.
>>
>>18417626
>It sounds like she was cheating on you
This is most likely it.
>>
OP 4 years isn't a long time. I used to think it was a long time cause I was also in a 4 year relationship but after thinking about it now that I'm older it's nothing.

Listen to what everyone ITT is telling you and break up with her ASAP. Then block her everywhere, never speak to her again, and begin the healing process.
>>
>>18417908
not really. She would grow colder way sooner if that was the case
>>
>>18417923
>She would grow colder way sooner if that was the case

Not necessarily desu
>>
>>18417923
Maybe I'm projecting my own experiences from my failed relationship, but when my ex cheated on me with some guy that she seemingly met in a week I was confused and pissed off about it. It didn't make any sense.

Later on when the relationship was over, I found out that she had been dating him behind my back, and they had been having sex on a regular basis. He was her "debate partner" and I'd asked her several times why she spent so much time with this guy, and she started mouthing off about how insecure and controlling I was. Simply amazing.

Also OP said she became cold as time went on which are the usual symptoms of a cheater whose conscience has caught up-to them.
>>
>>18417936
then why would this case be different all of a sudden?
>>
>>18417944
His girlfriend sounds unstable and probably has some issues on her plate.

She cheated now yet fed him bullshit about how she still loves him and how the sex does not affect that. She could have easily upheld cheating over longer periods of time had she just tricked her mind into believing herself.

Maybe that stopped now and she wanted to come clear in some way.

if she's unstable then her actions don't necessarily make sense.
>>
>>18417957
>>18417943
hmm
ok, that sounds convincing
>>
>>18417957
>>18417936
>>18417923
>>18417908
>>18417626
The issue with all this is that OP may never know if she cheated on him beforehand or not, because once the trust has been hurt it becomes hard to believe anything that comes from her.

Or at least thats how it was for me when an ex cheated on me - over a longer period of time.
>>
>>18418010
>may never know if she cheated on him beforehand or not
From my experience it doesn't matter. I hurt myself much more playing Sherlock Holmes and trying to find out what really happened or if I did anything wrong. All I ended up realizing is she was an unstable loser who had slept around with several guys while we had been together, I thought this would make it easier to hate her and much easier for me to get over things, but it made things worse. I would have been better off not finding out what a sleezbag she was cause then I confronted her about it and she tried to play the victim in all of it.
>>
>47 replies

There's literally no reason this thread should have more than 1 reply.

Walk away OP. You're a fucking moron if you stay.
>>
>>18417460
>sell her shit
>block her everywhere
>block her friends
>block her relatives
>change your phone number
>change the keys to your home
>set up new social media accounts
>fuck some bitches
>live life
That's it.
After you fuck a few, you'll feel like born again.
>>
>>18417460
Someone should start counting the threads of how many anons have been cheated on. Literally see one every day at least.
>>
>>18417466
>welcome to the world of horrible people

fixed it.
>>
>>18418136
better now, but still - the drama is only here because of the absurd, anachronic belief in monogamy, perpetuated mostly by people with terribly low self-esteem
>>
>>18418184
>anachronic belief in monogamy
I guess slurping dicks out of a Outback Steakhouse bathroom glory hole is the new thing
>>
>>18418257
You don't suck dicks in glory hole bathrooms bra? What are you, some kind of anachronic barbarian with low self esteem? I choke on dicks every day and I'm not even gay bro, because I don't have low self esteem, you gaylord.
>>
>>18418257
it's bread the hungry thinks of
>>
leave da hoe
>>
>>18417460
>my gf
heh, sweet summer child
>>
>>18418283
I can literally see your smug face in my mind. U don't know SHIT senpai, don't know SHIT
>>
>>18418328
hit the table and the scissors will speak
>>
File: IMG_1313.png (184KB, 359x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.png
184KB, 359x255px
>>18417460
>committing to an LDR
>>
OK got fucked lmao
>>
Text her: "k"

then move on.
>>
>>18417484
Oh she promised?

Well that changes everything..
>>
>>18417843
probably 12 and confirmed cuck
>>
>>18417519
>I respect her choice, i made moves but she refused
Dude a woman not wanting to have sex for 4 years straight is a massive red flag because no human ever does that. The right thing to do is to ask why you're not having sex after such a long time, and bail out if she's evading the underlying issue.
>>
>>18417484
shut the fuck up and find some self respect lil nigga
>>
>>18417507
>I want to get out of her grasp but how? I feel like im too in love to let go

Look, many of us know this feeling. I had the same feeling when my ex cheated on me and i took her back. The rest of a relationship was a disaster. There is nothing more pathetic than surrendering your manhood by taking back a cheating whore, and she see's this.
She will NEVER respect you again. You will ALWAYS be the "back up" and "safety" guy while she looks around for something that's actually exciting for her.

I got rid of her and it was a great decision. I have one less massive burden on my shoulders. I no longer have to be anxious all the time and wondering why the relationship isn't as it "should" be

The most important thing to know is that your obsession with this girl and those feelings telling you to take her back are all tricks your mind is playing on you. You're not getting your oxytocin and its making you freak out. Like a drug addict, you're just going to have to lay in the fetal position for a few days and slowly begin your recovery.

Good luck man.
>>
>>18417460
>>she told me she wanted to wait for marriage
you fell for it, mate
>>
File: 1495922344758.jpg (22KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495922344758.jpg
22KB, 300x290px
>4 years and no sex

How was this not a sign
>>
>>18417460
>>
>>18417460
If she cheated once, she'll do it again. GTFO, don't let your emotions get the best of you.
>>
>>18417460
TL'DR
>Long term relationship
>GF Cheated
>Made excuses and you're still together
>You're confused and hurting

Well first thing's first. The heart ache is inevitable and will probably go on for an excruciating amount of time especially if you stay with her because even if you forgive the bitch you're not going to forgive the bitch simple as. Will just be maintaining a facade pretending everything is fine and dandy and brushed under the rug.

She cheated on you. For 5 months. I'm sorry to be blunt but you need to drop her. She's clearly lacking respect for you and also lacking desire for you. If she can't control herself now and she's already excused it once what's the chance of her doing it again?

Honestly in my opinion. Keep your pride, dump her and take the short term heartache you're already experiencing. The alternative is to sell your pride, sell long term happiness and keep in a shite relationship with a woman who you can't trust for very good reasons while also depriving yourself of finding a good woman.

Remember at the end of all of what is said and done and how you feel. She did this to you
>She did this to you
And don't you forget it. Never concede it. Pack your boxes and call your parents.
>>
Don't.

History tends to repeat itself and people like that are bound to hurt you again. Never drop your standards, nor delude thyself further. 4 years is a long time and you're probably having one of those moments in which you want to stay with her, just because you spent a large portion of your time with her. Moving on fucking hurts and ain't easy, but it's surely in your best interest and you should do it ASAP! You're also probably in your early 20's, so there's still more than enough time to find someone you'll be happy with.

Good luck on the road and godspeed you, poor bastard!
>>
>>18417460
Leave her. It's hard. It will suck. But it will be much better than any alternative in the end.

Trust me.
>>
>>18417460
>some crap about wanting to find herself
This is the most red of all the red flags, right up there with "I'm sick of being a good girl". Flee and never look back.
>>
>>18417466
>welcome to the world of women

As if men don't do shit like this every damn day
>>
>>18417460
>OP is dating girl for 4 years
>no sex
>girl meets Chad and fucks him within a week
>but I love you, OP, please wait a bit until he fucks me a couple of hundred times more, I'll eventually maybe even tell him about you
>I love her so much guys
Hahahahahahah!!

>>18420792
No, it's usually quite different. Men cheat, but they don't fuck you in the brain like this.
>>
>>18419612
>Dude a woman not wanting to have sex for 4 years straight is a massive red flag because no human ever does that.

This tbqh

Even IF a girl is religious and keeping her virginity for marriage it is very unlikely she'd date someone for four years. Usually these girls are also relatively fast to push for marriage
>>
Fuck her and break up
>>
>>18420816
>Fuck her and break up

Won't make things any easier for him.

Bad idea
>>
>>18417460
You're pathetic
>>
>>18417460
Typical female behavior. Leave her and move on.
>>
>>18417460
>>18417470
Absolutely the best thing anon. End it, block number, block on facebook, etc. You won't be able to talk to her without having conversations that will hurt you. Why, how, etc. It doesn't matter why she did any of this. Move on with your life. Try to be healthy and active.
>>
>>18417460
jajajajaja took the L
>>
>>18418136

So, the world?
>>
>>18418082
Kek.
>>
>>18417481
It's gonna leave a scar but it heals with time. Get out and move on
>>
File: 1490778943340.jpg (47KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490778943340.jpg
47KB, 720x405px
Mfw this thread.
I hope you move on anon and grow some balls while you are at it.
T. the real world
Oh and dont forget to "DO" the advice of other anons in this thread.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.