[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Follow advice to surround yourself with the kind of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Follow advice to surround yourself with the kind of people you want to be like
>Realize you are physiologically incapable of becoming like them
>Have a bunch of friends who you really like on a personal level but who are a constant reminder of your inadequacies

This is hell.
>>
that only happens when you have shitty goals.
you're not meant to surround yourself with idiots who happen to be able to do some minor task due to physical superiority. you're supposed to surround yourself with people you look up to as a whole.
>>
>>18417129
>Implying I'm talking just about physical differences
Physiological differences include mental disposition and propensity to develop depression/anxiety.
>>
>>18417118
>make as obnoxious and generalized thread as possible
>wonder why nobody gives you advice
Good thread.

You are supposted to have friends you like. That is all. To have somebody to talk to or as back up.

What do you want from life op?
And why cant you obtain it?
>>
>>18417118
>surround yourself with the kind of people you want to be like
This is about trajectory, not destination.
Find some people whose strategies and mindsets and habits are the type you want.

You can still hang out with your friends.
>>
>>18417313
>What do you want from life op?
To have a big body and a better brain.
>And why cant you obtain it?
Small frame, scumbag brain (depression and a head injury that's fucked with my memory), and shitty digestion connecting the two.
>>
Why do you want to be like other people so much? Why are you so afraid of who you are? Even if you are timid and nerdy, people often like meeting and interacting with a variety of people. Own who you are and you will become a stronger, more interesting person for it.
>>
>>18417353
>big body
Somebody have fallen victim to /fit manlet meme.
>better brain
Sorry about your injury, but that is how life is: shit unbalanced game where certain people need nerf and rest buffs.

What do you do for fun? Do you even do fun? Why are you bothering thinking about stuff you cant change?
>>
>>18417364
>Somebody have fallen victim to /fit manlet meme
Nope, it's pretty much been rooted deep in my core self-image since I was little. Reading FLEX at the barbershop when I was five, rewinding and watching THOSE scenes in Space Jam.

>Sorry about your injury, but that is how life is: shit unbalanced game where certain people need nerf and rest buffs.
Thx.

>Why are you bothering thinking about stuff you cant change?
Because I'm stubborn and there has to be a way.
>>
>>18417395
>has to be a way
Nope. Sorry. World is cold hearthless beast which devours you eventually. Try play the song
>I tried so hard
>And got so far
>But in the end
>It doesn't even matter…
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

So again, what do you do for fun?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.