[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was trying out tinder last year and well I'm still a virgin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I was trying out tinder last year and well I'm still a virgin.
I met up with maybe 5 girls, dated last one for a few months but it just wasn't it.

I got a good number of matches but I only talked to those who wrote me first. In general I felt a depressing lack of connection with most people there, and talking online with a stranger just felt weird. Didn't help that I was afraid of rejection even online lol.

However, I'd like to try it again and this time actually message girls so I get more dates.

Providing I got a date, when would you guys say it's time to kiss? My dates have generally been pretty awkward.
All those online guides suggest building rapport like it's the easiest thing in the world, but it's hard for me so I'd rather avoid having to touch the girl in 1001 places and ways before kissing.

I'm scared of making a move so I'd rather do it quickly or else I may not do it at all.
>>
Tell her to put out or walk home.

I take my dates out of state .
Works every time.
>>
>>18416980
>scared of making move
Dumb frogposter. You have to show girl you find her fancy. Touches, lame jokes, smiling like retard, staring into her eyes, asking for netflix and chill whatever. MAKE A MOVE. Or go on more dates before you meet the qtie for you.

>who wrote first
Lol. That is rare. Try to talk to girls yourself too.

Tldr ask another 25 girls on dates and report after.
>>
>>18417304
Well I'm scared of making a big move like kissing but I need to do it anyway, I just don't know how to 'prepare' a grill for that since my social skills are poor and random touching feels unnatural (n-not an autist I swear). So I'd rather just kiss her to dispel my anxiety, a drinks date is good for that right? I went for coffee for my first dates and kissing a girl I've just met in starbucks doesn't sound like a good move.

Also any tips how to reduce awkardness during the date? Beeing myself seems to be failing me.
>>
Dude, the reason why you are still a virgin is because you don't dare to make a move. A vast majority of girls won't make it that easy for you, that you do nothing and they will just grab your a hands and guide you to touch their tits or pussy, like in one of your animes or whatever you imagine it works.
They went on dates with. You think it's awkward to touch them? That's what they expect you to do OP. You need to show them that you are physically attracted to them, otherwise they feel like they are wasting their time. They also expect you to kiss them.
Think about it. They saw an image of you on Tinder, texted with you and it lead to dates. When they said yes to a date, they said yes to every other implication that follows with that.
>Yes, I wouldn't mind this guy touching me
>Yes, I can imagine kissing this guy
>Yes, I can imagine having sex with this guy
You think it's awkward to touch them? It's awkward not to touch them.
>>
>>18417543
>being myself
Dont be that. When you post pepe memes, you have to be ANYTHING but yourself in order to make it. Next time try
>you are so beautiful
>can i kiss you?
And then see what will happen.
>>
>>18417556
>When they said yes to a date, they said yes to every other implication that follows with that.
Not OP, but this is not always the universal interpretation.

Going out on dates doesn't imply that all the things you mentioned are green lit. You need to actually work your way through there and not assume that just cause you both swiped right it means you are now good to go. I always ask the girls I meet to tell me about their most awkward dates and always without fail they always bring up how the guy was too touchy and was trying to kiss them all the time. You need to be patient and know the right time to do these things, but also not to be too thirsty
>>
>>18417941
I don't think myself is that bad, I just can't bee myself truly for fear of exposing my true I.
>>18417556
>You think it's awkward to touch them?
I do, that's the thing. I don't find hugging awkard, kissing either, though it requires me to break my mental block. But I don't really get why would I touch this girl on her fucking forearm while I'm making some point. Maybe I'm just autistic but this whole "touch her 1000 times" triggers me.
Maybe it's my fear of rejection speaking, too.
>>
>>18418572

How you type is cringe, I can see you being this way when out and about as well.

Know what will help you? Don't give a fuck. Literally that simple. Pretend that you have confidence, fake it till you make it, and stop giving fucks. Give zero fucks.

There's no reason to care what others think of you, and their interpretation can change at any point in time over a large period of time.

Just stop caring.
>>
>>18417996
Oh dude, I never meant that you should just touch her all the time and act entitled. Of course not. What I meant is, if they didn't find OP attractive enough for the three things I listed, then they wouldn't even have gone on a date with him, so he shouldn't be so afraid. Yes, the timing needs to be right and what you do needs to be appropriate. But you can touch them and you should. It needs to happen, to break a barrier and to show them that you aren't afraid or too beta to be flirty with a woman.
OP is clearly on the other end of the spectrum, so the advice that he needs is to be more aggressive.
>>
>>18418572
>Maybe it's my fear of rejection speaking, too.
The thing is, if you don't make any move at all, if you don't touch them, that's when you will get rejected. That's why you dated 5 different girls and with all of them it didn't end with sex.
I'm trying to make you understand that if you are afraid of rejection, not touching them at all will make a more negative impression on them than touching them at least once.

Look I will make an example. When I'm on a date with a girl we will meet up right in front of the place we are going to. Let's say a restaurant. I greet her, we hug, I tell her that she looks great and then we walk towards the entrance and while that happens I have my hand on her lower back while we talk. (Pretty weird too explain it in this much detail, I don't give it that much thought when I do it). I don't think that's an awkward thing to do. In fact it's a great and appropriate way to show her, I'm not scared to touch her.
>>
Tinder is not for dating, it is literally for fucking.
If you take girls from tinder on dates you are basically giving them a free meal.
Plenty of girls pick dates with betas like you for just that.
>>
>>18418641
so how do I fuck?
>>
>>18418634
So I should just do despite the fact that it feels unnatural? Like try to be touchy withe the girl? I'll try the hand on the back and hopefully it won't be too awkard.
>>
>>18417941
>being beta enough to ask for a kiss

Show me kissless virgins for 100$

>>18418572
Just try and kiss her after a couple of hours, if she likes you she'll kiss back
>>
>>18417996
>I always ask the girls I meet to tell me about their most awkward dates and always without fail they always bring up how the guy was too touchy and was trying to kiss them all the time.
And regardless of that, they could have still slept with them anyway, ever thought of that?
Someone who is "too touchy" still has more chance of getting laid than someone who doesn't touch her at all.
>>
File: 1496579806191.jpg (103KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1496579806191.jpg
103KB, 1080x1350px
Tinder is for fucking, you moron. Period.
>>
>>18418641
>>18420565
Don't listen to posts like this

My last two ex's were from tinder. One lasted 9 months, the other 6 months. First one was even a virgin.

I know you cheeto fingered weasley voiced faggots want to make some snarky remark about how they both failed, so I'll inform you both ended because of moving for work. I got stationed somewhere else (military), then the second girl got a job at amazon.

Op, I recommend you read some PUA books. Laugh at them all you want, they will help you realign your way of thinking to be more appropriate for reality. when to escalate, body language to look for, etc.

I've banged out a lot of women being in the military and moving around so much. You can definitely find a gf from Tinder.
>>
File: 1449107574855.png (268KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1449107574855.png
268KB, 499x499px
>>18420616
>My last two ex's were from tinder
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.