[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time doing DMT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (767KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
767KB, 2592x1936px
I don't really touch drugs, I've done weed a few times, I don't like popping pills when I'm out getting drunk and I've had LSD once and I had a terrifying trip that lasted all night. I've been researching DMT and how it's in our brains and in thousands of plants, how the body/brain fully accepts it and how the body brings it back down to the baseline quick. I've been psyching myself out of doing it, the plan is to play a chill playlist on Spotify, turn my lava lamp on and just lay in bed. The way I want to take it is to sandwich it between weed. Do I need a trip sitter? How do I stay calm? What should I do before/after? Smoke weed before/after? Thanks.
>>
Erowid you stupid ass.
>>
You dont know what the fuck you are talking about
You will be knocked out, lol
Knocked out as fuck and have some major realisations (like our facet of reality is not real, everything is energy around us, there is no time and so on)
>>
Resourceful site thanks
>>
Never done DMT, but I read a lot about it, and I did a lot of other drugs.

Do you already have the DMT? If not, I suggest mushrooms. Chemically, they're almost identical, and easier to get. If you already have it, super.

The best way to get DMT into your system is intravenously. Since I doubt you're willing to do that, second best is to smoke it with weed. I'd put a layer of weed on top, much of the drug is lost to incineration this way.

The trip is short, but I'd suggest a trip sitter for new drugs, always.

Expect a seriously profound experience. You said you don't really fuck around with drugs? Then this will be several orders of magnitude stronger than probably anything you've actually encountered. I'm talking about speaking with extra dimensional beings, traveling through space as light, that kind of thing.

He's the kicker: in the 90s when the first human trials were underway, almost every subject professed a profound spiritual feeling. None, not a one out of hundreds, ever diluted the experience to "just a hallucination". Everything you see, hear, and do will be just as real as this conversion.
>>
File: 1494573054716.jpg (32KB, 488x479px) Image search: [Google]
1494573054716.jpg
32KB, 488x479px
>>18416942
Had it a few times, you will trip balls but for only like 15-20mins then you will be fine again. Sprinkle a bit inbetween a cone and rip hard, hold in the smoke for roughly 10sec then exhale, lay down and enjoy the trip. Its nothing terrifiying just like you're in another realm p.s first time you may question your entire existence and come to realisations but in a good way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.