[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is acting weird, refuses to conversate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-14_06.44.09.jpg (121KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14_06.44.09.jpg
121KB, 480x800px
Part 1/2

About her: lives with parents, dropped out highschool(Getting GED) at 14 cus of bullying(didnt know this until we started dating)

Me: working parttime, and live with roomate
(^these are relevant to story)

> met through xbox(yeah lame), did most of talking there, played games, watched videos, talked in general
> we text too dont worry
> We've video skyped once in entire time dating
> tired of voice chat and text, want to talk to her face to face
> for past month or month in a half asked if we could video skype
> She's def not a catfish, i have some of her selfies, most ppl would considered her unattractive
> thought maybe i was ugly, but she and her friend say im handsome
> refuses because of body image issues but i still love her anyway, and tell her that
> says she needs to prepare mentally
> 2 weeks pass, ask what do I have to do to get her to video call me
> asks me to marry her
> i was confused if it was a joke, laughedit off, told her its too early in a relationship for that
> she's embarassed, tells her bestfriend
>best friend goes off on me, says i dont love her
> bs drama shitshow for 2 days, didnt know she loved me that much
> we talk out misunderstanding, she knows its odd to ask something like that so early on
> another 2 weeks later she cant talk over xbox because family
> use skype with only me talking and her responding by text first couple of days, no big deal
>>
Part 2/2
> her xbox live runs out
> no Xbox live = no vocal communication
> been only texting past week, little to no conversation
> she's not putting effort into text or reaching out
> asks to video skype again, more excuses
> ask if she's ok or if she needs space
> not getting real answers or explanations
> She's ignoring my texts, she's not busy, she never leaves home, and is a NEET
> waited all week just to spend time with her once i was free
> find out she chose PC minecraft instead of interacting with me(Sadly, I'm serious)
> she's been ignoring me for a week and a half for a shitty game
> feel like i was used and irrelavant
> brought this up to her, she denies it,
> I'm angry, doesnt give explanation, says she doesnt have anything to do at home so she plays MC
> She always has freetime and never leaves home

I thought maybe i was overreacting at first, but I believe i have the right to be mad at this point. Pic relevant, by the time i upload this, it'll have been an hour and she is avoiding my question still
>>
If you have never actually met this person in real life. Face to face.

Drop them. Find someone real.
>>
this person is not your gf, youve never met her, i doubt she even said she considers two of you a couple

you are also being pushy
lay back, if she wants something, she will say it, otherwise forget it
>>
>>18416947
no she considers me her boyfriend, shes even told her brother. I can confirm this because she would refer to me as he boyfriend while talking to her mom or dad over mic. We have talked video skype, face to face, but not in person.
>>
>>18416933
You've never met and you barely know her. She's not your girlfriend. I don't understand how you're already getting angry really. You've already tried initiating contact again multiple times, if she's not responding, stop seeming so desperate. Either continue waiting for a proper explanation or just move on.
>>
>>18416964
To her, this is an extension of the game. You're an npc. You're a practice boy.
>>
>>18416967
im not angry, i was just explaining. I'm ending it if thats truly the case. I'm dumb, but not THAT dumb
>>
>>18416972
probably, i know someone who went through something similar. But she treats me way better than from my friends experience
>>
>>18416992
Okay.
>>
>>18416964
okay lad then chill out, shes having some issues, you wont get her skyping by being pushy

drop the topic, have fun with her, she will wana be closer to you eventually

currently you are behaving like a child, women dont tolerate that, i know i know its not fair they can be like that but thats just part of becoming a man
>>
>>18417010
honestly, its because she had been so clingy at first, and i was really enjoying it. The "honey moon" phase must be over.
>>
>>18416932
she definitely not a normie and she's dealing with an extremely large amount of issues. I advise you to learn about the ways can be messed up, become more mindful and help coax her out shell. IF that's too difficult just be more considerate kind and patient, maybe improve at explaining things "kindly". If that's too difficult, just break up.
>>
>>18416932
I don't understand why she couldn't at least voice chat through Skype.
I'm not liking this situation, OP. I'd say you should be more serious with her

I'd say that her asking for marriage and her friend going at you and she herself later becoming more distant would be fishy, but it could just be that she was that starry eyed and she got disappointed
>>
>>18417248
Rectifying, instead of being pushier, the other anons are right and you shouldn't force yourself on her so much, you might be overwhelming her. Instead let her initiate movements. Make her work for the relationship and pull her own weight to be with you instiead of having you do all the work
>>
>>18416932
>refuses to conversate
OP and Warren G had better regulate.
>>
>>18417248
that may have been the case now or even at one point, even her friend said it was a bit rushed, im just gonna back off for now
>>
>>18417258
we'll see in the future, i really think she's genuine in loving me, and not in the "denial" kind of way. She was willing to let me use her xbl account to download freegames from her profile at one point, even wanted me to use her extra phone number so we could skype back when i didnt have phone service
>>
>>18416932
>Gf is acting weird, refuses to conversate

You do know there's no such word, don't you?
>>
File: 1497130970675.jpg (316KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497130970675.jpg
316KB, 1536x1536px
>>18416932
Let her go.
>>
Just don't be too pushy, ease her out of her shell as others have said, you don't want to lose her just because you rushed it.
>>
>>18416932
I bet she is getting dat fertile Cumming by chad, good luck op.
>>
Why the fuck are you guys talking over Xbox live when you have phones and you know her phone number? Is this how dumb the current generation is?
>>
File: 1496247630440.jpg (71KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1496247630440.jpg
71KB, 600x719px
>>18417517
Observing the newest crop of young adults starting to believe that it is time for the west to get covered in bombshells.
>>
It doesn't matter the type of communication you try to use, if she feels uncomfortable she won't open up. Sounds like her friend made things worse too so I'd move on and take it as experience.
>>
>>18416932
>met through xbox
This will always be relevant until the end of time, but you can't "meet" someone online. You can chat/talk/text but meeting someone means you have to physically be in their presence.

I don't even wanna read the rest of your post cause I know how it goes, usually dumb convoluted stuff about trying to videochat and she says she can't do it, and just mundane teeny bopper stuff. I can't fault you though cause I went through the same damn thing and only after it's all over and done will you realize how dumb and insignificant all this drama is, especially for someone you've not actually MET.
>>
>>18416932
>being this autistic
>>
OP got cucked lmao
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.