[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you react if your gf of two years suddenly started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3694.jpg (393KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
393KB, 900x800px
how would you react if your gf of two years suddenly started to tell you she doesn't like stuff you're doing in bed, after she hasn't said anything about them until now?
>>
I'll tell you when I get a gf.
>>
>>18416763
I'll just get another bitch. Real nigga shit, ya dig?
>>
>>18416767
hypothetically speaking
>>
>>18416763
You be really gratefu;l that she's finally reached the comfort level to have an actual conversation about it. Also be very glad she said something instead of looking for someone that does other things...
Dude, just talk with her about it and explore other things you can do.
Sex is the best when both partners are really into it.
Vaginas clinch when a woman has a good orgasm... think about it.
>>
Could you outline what you're doing in bed?
>>
>>18416781
This is partially true.

The reality of my shown reaction would probably be more like: "Oh. So then let's try something new"
>>
>>18416795
That would be the perfect reaction.
>>
>>18416763
I'd be gald she finally had the confidence and trust in me to tell me what I was doing wrong, and really regret that she hadn't felt able to do that before.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.