[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at a small friend party and there was a girl i'd never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9140.jpg (18KB, 477x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9140.jpg
18KB, 477x350px
I was at a small friend party and there was a girl i'd never met before. we hit it off pretty good, making jokes and stuff. we were all sitting/laying on the hosts bed talking and she was using my chest as a pillow, some points held my hand. kept messing with my hair or my chin stubble. later we were watching an old horror movie and she was cuddled up with me the entire time with my arm around her and her up against me holding my hand. nothing really happens because i'd just only met the girl and i'm seeing her again tomorrow. but i talked to the guy that invited her and he says she's really gay. what does this mean? i'm so confused
>>
File: 1438777922805.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438777922805.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>
just ask her when you meet her in a joking manner. if shes gay she'll tell you. if not your friend is an ass.
>>
>>18416535
You know how some straight girls hug and show physical affection to their girl friends, without of course being romantically interested in them? She's probably doing that with you, if she's really gay.
>>
>>18416535
Proceed standard procedure in obtaining gf:
Buy condoms
Ask her where her bf is
Ask her on date
Keep being friendly and touchy
Hope for best

>pro tip
Even lesbians crave dick from time to time.

Good luck!
>>
>>18416559
Yeah but who would do that to someone who they just met. That's fucked up. Sends the wrong message.
Ask if she is seeing anyone next time you see her OP
>>
>>18416566
she's definetly not seeing anyone. she's single. i agree that if she isn't trying be flirty or anything then she's really sending the wrong messages.

>>18416556
she had mentioned she was vay before hand but only like "___'s sister is hot like damn" and just stuff like that. never said it outright but it fits the gay description.

im going to continue doing exactly what i was doing yesterday. maybe she's bi and likes guys too. if not, then i'll be extremely confused and will stop putting hope into getting with her.
>>
>>18416535
>>18416563
she wants the D all right, just don't bother inquiring about the BF: assume the sale and go for it.

Protip: an early-warning detection system learned from an Aus friend of mine:

when you call her up to confirm the date, ask: "am I going to need some condoms?" that way you'll know for sure.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.