[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older coworker flirting with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1496551097859.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496551097859.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
Anyways I'm 21 and shes in her 50s. Long story short we are cool, she would let me borrow movies. (We used to work a lot with each other but now we don't.) We talk bout them lol. One day she said in front of another co-worker that I'm cute and she would chase me if she was younger. I asked her how old she was. She told me and I said that's not old. She broke eye contact and looked shocked lol. So I had to just make small talk with the other coworker lol. I think maybe the other co worker told because a week later she gets a different position at work in which we don't see each other much.
>>
Weeks later I hadn't seen her in forever and we were crossing paths at work. Nearly time to close, no one was around. She asked me if I still had the last movie she let me borrow. I said yeah, I'll bring it back. She said its ok you can have it and put her hand on the top of my hand. The part with the knuckles not the palm for seconds. Maybe I'm overthinking but that felt so intimate. I just widened my eyes and dropped my jaw. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She just broke eye contact when she did it and kept walking forward. Weeks later I see her again. She greets me and I greet her and I hold eye contact and smile. She gets all giddy. I dont think it was from awkwardness on her part and i didnt sense awkwardness whats so ever but you know sometimes woman just laugh when things get awkward. Come to think of it I did do it in front of another coworker. So maybe she felt awkward. Now that was many weeks ago.
>>
I barely see her now at work and it's usually so briefly but I saw her yesterday at work and had to get to her department. I didn't say anything was just looking for something plus her and another coworker looked busy. I was literally close to her. She greets me while I'm still looking, I greet her back, she touches my back like a gentle scratch for a few seconds while asking how I've been. I answer and tell her what I was doing and mention something that wasn't really funny but I can see why the visual might be a little funny. She laughs while smiling, and doesn't break eye contact. I smile and don't break it either and then I get back to work. Does she want to fuck or just super lonely? I know she's divorced, she used to joke bout drinking and I know she smokes. Don't be too harsh I'm probably autistic but I never been good with girls lol. Ive only fucked a few and haven't had sex in months so maybe this has all been over thinking but I need someone else's opinion. She's an average gilf. Look like someone's grandma, petite, nice tits, I can tell she was cute in her youth, nice tits, she still curses and jokes a lot. Make fun of me if you want but so what if I'm desperate I've been on a fucking getting bailed on for dates spree with girls in my age group please give me a second opinion on this shit. Shit gets me so hard.
>>
Maybe is kinda flirty but not that much of a big deal "old" people just talk alot about what they would do if they were younger.
But if you are trying to lets say hookup you may need to do more on your part to get things started.
I`ve been with a 48 yo and it was awesome me 19.
>>
File: 1495481456005.jpg (16KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1495481456005.jpg
16KB, 535x462px
>>18416416
How did it happen? What should I do?
>>
>>18416430
She was friends with my mom, in person im not that much of a talker but one day she added me on facebook, so I thought i should just say hi, I was interested in hooking up with her because she was so hot for being her age, age is a turn on for me, well back on topic, so I say hi and she responds and I just try to make her want to see a nude, just saying stupid shit and you know some kind of funny puns, then when she did agree on me sending a picture she just got turned on and didnt think it was me so she asked for another one, then i just told her my parent were going to be out on the weekend and she came over and we did it.
>Get her facebook or any media to chat
>Send nude
>Hookup
>>
>>18416448
Should I be like want to see a movie at your place sometime?
>>
>>18416469
Not that direct, just chat with her, just get drunk (or pretend to be drunk) then text her like hey im drunk and lonely probably gonna jack off wanna see.
>that worked/ for me
>>
>>18416476
How else would I get her number lol? I dont use social media
>>
>>18416484
Just straight up ask her for it with the excuse of that movie stuff.
>>
>>18416490
I think it would be better to ask the movie thing. If she responds with an excuse or declines, I will instantly know. Thanks. So what you do just missionary? How old was she?
Others can still post, give tips or just talk. I have no one to confide this with so I'd like to read more folks.
>>
>>18416503
yeah that move seems okay it also gives you a way to back off if she declines, well she was 48, we did doggy because even for her age she had this firm huge butt mostly because her boddy is more like a PAWG and she jogs every other day, while I was giving it to her I asked her about her husband and told me he was off at work that turned me on even more and well it was a good experience.
>>
>>18416521
Right. Niiice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.