[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get ready for some bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: schopenhauer3.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer3.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>Have sex with gf
>says she's on her period
>has birth control and doesn't bleed
>gf has movie night with friend that us make and "gay"
>Tell her not to stay at his house
>she intoxicated and keeps falling asleep at 11 pm
>2am comes and she tells me she's been roofied and she's got only a shirt on
>leaves his house whole he's sleeping
>says she was bleeding a little and had a tampon in so she thinks she wasn't raped but instead was molested
>says she feels bad about notg listening to me and she'll listen from now on and to just brush it under the rug as a whoops
>say "that's not how this conversation is going when we talk aboutg it"
>she says "oh. How is it going to go?"

Tell her it's going to be a serious conversation.

How drunk should I be before I accuse my gf of cheating on me? Should I call him and confront him? He might not have known that I'm her boyfriemd. I can't blame him. But if she fucked a faggot no condo, ij aintg risking getting aids.
>>
>>18416338
Bullshit she's been roofied
>>
>>18416352
Please clarify. Is it bullshit that she claims to have been roofied, or my complaint is bullshit. And she has been roofied.

I fucking laughed out loud when she said that.
>>
>>18416356
I mean being roofied isn't a casual thing. Unless she seems visibly shaken or is thinking of contacting the authorities, it's more likely she got shit faced and messed around with her friend. Her attempt to brush it off only makes that seem more convincing.
>>
I mean he's obviously not gay if he molested / had sex with your gf, but you should confront him. I personally find her side of things a little off... by way of, if you've been drugged and molested, you should be a little more concerned. So I guess if she supports you confronting him, she's probs telling the truth, but if she's hesitant about confrontation... why the fuck is she going to let someone get away with violating her, if it was really consensual? You don't apologize for being molested.
>>
>>18416366
if it was really unconsensual*.
Also I get she might be apologizing for not listening to you, but like >>18416361 said, she should be visually shaken, especially being molested by her "gay" friend, someone she would trust not to do shit like that.
>>
>>18416366
>>18416369
She's also formed a habit of cutting all contact with people after incidents that make her uncomfortable, and she's cut all contact with him. This pattern makes me skeptical of her intentions in general.
>>
>>18416382
Do you know for a fact that she cut all contact? Either way, I'd still confront him.
>>
Bring up the police to see how she reacts
>>
Tell her to either

A. Press charges

Or

B. Lose you

She cheated.
>>
>>18416338
If this dude told you he was gay, beat his ASS!! I'm talking ground and pound bloody beat his ass. He took advantage of your GF, whether she was just drunk or roofied, he lured her there with false security the prayed on her when she was vulnerable.
If she planned this with him, dump her lame ass. You can tell by her reaction to talking to police. If she's reluctant, but you can talk her into it by being supportive she's telling the truth, if she gets aggressively defensive she's lying, and it could have been her idea. Either way dude needs his ass beat.
>>
lol you let your girl go to a netflix and chill at a dudes house?
you kinda deserve this...
>>
>>18416433
I've never met this guy, asnd she even said it's best I don't meet him. Way back she sa8d that. Everything I know about him I've been told by jer.
>>
>>18416452
You are a fucking idiot and your gf is a whore.
>>
>>18416451
I wasn't anywhere around. I told her not to spends the night, but she did. She wouls have went even if I had said not to.

I should just beat her ass and put a leash on her.
>>
>>18416458
Harsh but true
>>
>>18416460
Chill with the beating her ass.
Just leave her.
>>
>>18416458
Mind you, I won't deny this, but prior to this incident we had a conversation about boundaries and controlling how much time we sdpend with friends and who we spend time with... I wasn't going to be a hypocrite and tell her she can't enjoy time with a friend. I made it clear days in advance that she was to leave before she fell asleep. ..and it just occurred to me that she had even foreshadowed with a scenario of her fallingv asleep while she was there..

My gf is a whore and I am an idiot. She needs a black eye.
>>
>>18416475
You really should not beat a woman man.
It is not worth getting locked up for a good long while.
Beat up the dude for sure though.
>>
>>18416475

Jesus just listen to >>18416467
>>
>>18416458
This.
>>
>>18416338
Just dump her over text and leave it at that. No long rant, either, just "I'm dumping you." Avoid the temptation to ever speak to her again. She's going to blow up your phone, so maybe block her, but don't respond. Don't give her any reason or closure.

Trust me on this. You're angry enough to beat her, right? Well, don't. Nothing's gonna hurt like this will.
>>
>>18416475
>She needs a black eye.
Give her a broken nose instead.
>>
>>18416400
>>18416419
these two.
see what happens then.
>>
>>18416338
She needs to go to the hospital. What's sold as ghb may or may not be ghb or that may not be ll that's in there. She needs to go to the hospital right now.
>>
Tell her to call the cops right now.

If she won't then dump her on the spot.
>>
>molested
>"whoops"

where do you even find this kind of retard nowadays>?

we all know for a fucking fact that any millenial gril would be screaming blue bloody murder if someone even looked at them sideways in creeper mode.

wtff?
>>
>>18417212
>where do you even find this kind of retard nowadays>?
>any millenial gril
>>
>>18416467
>>18416433
I think OP should fuck his ass instead, if this guy is so "gay"
>>
>>18417216
hey, (((you))), one word for ya:

>whoops
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.