[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely As Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4592.jpg (97KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.jpg
97KB, 1214x1140px
>be me
>20 years old
>only gf I had was at 13
>we on and off dated for 2 years
>right before we finally broke up, she told me she wants to be a guy
>that disturbed the fuck outta me
>probably the main reason I hate trans
>I loved her so much
>every girl I've been interested, I end comparing to her
>I'm so lonely
what do I do?
>>
File: 1475102592079.jpg (26KB, 505x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475102592079.jpg
26KB, 505x256px
>>18416284

>compare everyone you every girl you're interested in to a 13 year old trans girl
>>
>>18416290
And they call this the advice I've board... might as well my noose to good use
>>
>>18416295

>people didn't fix my problem in one post
>'and they call this an advice board'

i was literally highlighting your problem mate.
>>
File: downmemeload.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
downmemeload.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Im guessing you only love her cuz she is the only one you really ever connected with? Anyway if i were you i would try to do everything you can to forget her. Usually if you want to forget someone you want to to often think about them in the shittiest ways possible, think about why they aren't important or why you should consider them worthless. In doing this you will can trick your mind psychologically into thinking they are shit, and make leaving them much easier. Then make yourself look good, and tidy up. Pop your zits, cut your hair, use some deodorant, and stop mouth breathing.(Assuming you do that.) making you self look like a asshole can really help, specifically gelling you hair up. Grab some gel from Walmart, and look up images of gelled hair styles and try to replicate those styles and images. Go to a mall or area where a ton of people are, (preferably a place where people you know aren't often there) then grow some balls and ask people out. When I first did this i asked out the uglier looking people out. My first time I did this was when I was about 15 1/2, and took me about 40 attempts before someone had a conversation with me instead of blowing me off. It is insanely nerve racking, and you will fuck up often and look like a total ass, but its worth it because once you talk to that one person who listens, it will be great. Now when talking to these people, you want to say pickup lines to start a converstation, no matter how gay or cheesy they are. Its much more creepy to walk up to someone and just ask them out. In fact hitting on them or using pick up lines can sometimes flatter them, but other times you can totally get ripped on for doing that. Remember its always best to try to experiment with the ways you approach people and what you say to them for the best results. Now if you don't have confidence in your looks, its all ok. Practice on people who are more ugly, and there is always someone who looks more ugly. Remember - be confident, it shows.
>>
>>18416645
>Now when talking to these people, you want to say pickup lines to start a converstation, no matter how gay or cheesy they are.

Yikes!
>>
File: your hair on sticky jew.png (131KB, 589x347px) Image search: [Google]
your hair on sticky jew.png
131KB, 589x347px
>>18416645
>2017
>still using the sticky hair jew
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.