[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad date/I'm an alcoholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
I found a temp job for a weem but I met someone there. She is much older than me (I'm 23 she 36 and just an absolutely amazing person in every way not to mention the most beautiful woman I have ever seen). She gave me her number on the last day.
Anyway we met on Sunday. We had a bottle of wine at my place. Talked and things were going great. After that she proposed we go for dinner and we did. Enjoyed another bottle of wine and our conversation continued. After this we went back to my place. And this is basically when things kinda went to shit. She asked if I had anything else to drink and so I opened a bottle of whiskey which I don't think I should have now. But we sat outside on my balcony chatting about life and family and halfway through I just began to get really depressed. I won't bother with details but growing up with my family there were a lot of harsh things. It was pretty dysfunctional and much of my depression stems from that and my train of thought just got completely side tracked.
We were both drunk but I definitely drank way more. Anyway my last memory is her and I kissing a bit on the balcony and then beyond that it's a blur (1/2)
>>
. I woke up at 4am that morning half naked in the bath tub. I found a couple stains on my carpet. Might have thrown up but god knows. Honestly I just have no clue what the fuck happened. She texted me at midnight saying she went home because she was very tired and hoped I was alright.
I told her I didn't have much memory of what happened the last couple hours that night and was sorry if I acted like an idiot since I drank so much. She told me not to worry, that I was fine, and that I just had a little too much to drink I haven't really talked to her much beyond that. Yesterday I texted her asking if she might want to have coffee later in the week but haven't heard back. She is a very busy person and things but I think I screwed up any chance I might have had. If I don't hear back in a couple days I guess I am curious if you guys think I should say something, if anything just to have that tiny bit of closure. I don't have much to lose anyway. But I honestly have no idea what I would say. What should I do /adv/ besides obviously stop drinking? (2/2)
>>
You were probably nervous and kept drinking as the result.

We've also all had that black out night and it sounds like you didn't royally fuck up so that's good.

Do you consider yourself an alcoholic? Do you sneak drinks whenever you can. One of the first things you do when you get home? Can you go a few days without it, without struggle?

I would casually just try to see her again, coffe or lunch. Don't bring up the first night again.
>>
>>18416273

Yes I definitely was nervous. To be honest I do think I am an alcoholic yes. It's my main escape. There have been a couple times where I've royally fucked up because of alcohol but when sober was able to salvage/bail myself out. I usually carry a few small bottles on me and when I get home I will often drink hard. The longest I've gone without it is maybe 5 days and that was hard I ended up drinking a bottle of wine maybe 8-10 shots of vodka after that.

I don't know if she even will want to see me again. Before the night was over and we were at dinner I asked if she would like tondo something later in the week and she said yes bit that was before being a drunken fuck up. I mean if I don't hear back in a couple days what should I even text her?
>>
>>18416296
I tend to be like you. Never royally fucked up. No DUIs or anything. But I definitely pushed my luck.
I just had a naturally higher tolerance then my friends. So after a few beers they would knock out and I would keep drinking in my room. Worse was I totaled my laptop, i woke up to spilled beer all over the inside, never turned on again. Limit your drinking if you can.

As for the woman thing, it sounds like you didnt fuck up that bad from her word.
People who black out are always 1000x more paranoid about what actually happened.
You probably drank after she left and woke up like you said.
Text her like Friday afternoon if she would want to go for dinner that night or a festival saturday or whatever. Don't ask her out more than twice.
The first no is she might be busy. The second no, she isnt interested.
>>
>>18416322

Alright. Thank you a lot dude I needed this.
>>
Quit drinking too
>>
Yep stop drinking sir it may seem impossible but it's really that difficult and that easy. Just don't drink anymore. However if you are hitting it ultra hardcore you need to hit rehab. Quitting cold turkey can then kill you.

Drinking sucks. Worst drug ever.
>>
>>18416760

And what could I say to the woman? Just "Hi" or something else?
>>
>>18416760

This
>>
Your not an alcoholic, your a heavy drinker. I'm 33 second dui going to jail soon for awhile. Anyway, I drank shit tons my whole life. He'll I would sneak liquor into any social situation ice ever had I'm the past 15 years. Your fine just stop around women. 2 to 5 beers are all you need.
>>
>>18416296
> usually carry a few small bottles

Dang
>>
>>18418949
People tell me I get crazy drinking Bc sometimes I have bought nips. Carrying them on you I think is unusual but maybe I'm just around too many sober
People.
>>
It's dui guy again. I'm in the upper realm up worse things that could happen if you drink too much. Im lucky to be alive also im nit a felon. So Stop now, try drinking tea. Alcohol is the stupidest drug and the shittiest but it helped me with social problems, it's gotten me laid a handful of times I'm life but only cause I'm 6 foot 5 viking looking drunk. it's goes with the personality, but sadly it's regret everything now. Your fine and young keep it to a few every so often.
>>
Lol, and no I'm not drunk typing this just really hard on my phone.. autospell
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.