[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck i dont know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>applied to job a grocery store
>went for interview. had to wait 20 mins and ask 2 times for the lady to appear. get offered job I didn't apply for. accepted it.
>go in for paper work. wait 40 minutes and had to ask multiple times for the lady to appear
>go in for third day for orientation. lady wasn't at the store
>call next day. lady says she is busy and will call me back. (she never called me back)

This is for a below minimum wage job. (they force you to join a union and it takes your money leaving you with less than min wage)

The only reason I am even contemplating whether I should put in effort is because I haven't been successful in any other interviews. This is just a job for the summer because I am a college student. The summer is a 1/4 of the way done and I have nothing but this. I want this job so my parents get off my back and stop giving me a hard time dragging me around with them.

What do?
>>
>>18415995
Go apply at a fast food place. McDonalds pays over minimum and no union dues
>>
>>18415995

That sounds pretty shitty Tbh

Take it if you have to, but keep applying for other jobs. As soon as you get an offer from a better place, bail.
>>
>>18416006
I've been applying to tons of places

>>18416082
Yea thats what I'm thinking.
>>
Think about what people do during the summer and apply there.
>local waterparks
>malls
>movies
Theyre probably hiring

Also it sounds like a very disorganized place and i wouldnt waste time there. Say you do get hired, next thing you know they'll forget to put you on the schedule. Or forget your worked 30 hours and not 25 or whatever. Get my point?

I would keep applying elsewhere.
>>
>>18416192
I've been applying to seasonal and temp positions. There isn't much summer stuff near me though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.