[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need condom advice My girlfriend wants me feeling more from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Need condom advice

My girlfriend wants me feeling more from our sex and she doesn't trust birth control lol

What are the thinnest-ass condoms? I want Ned Flanders "nothin' at all" tier
>>
Pasante's ribbed and dotted are the best condoms I've ever used, and I've been through pretty much anything available where I live.
They also do some extra thin ones, might be worth a shot, but I've found that the overall fit is far more imoprtant than the thinness of the barrier - if what you're using today grips too tightly, essentially choking off blood flow around the base of the shaft, that's what you need to fix first.
You might not even notice it at first, but a good way to tell, is that if you get a distinct ring imprint on your dick after taking off the condom, it's too tight for you, and that's going to matter more than the fabric being a few microns thicker than one of those "extra sensation" ones.

The best advice I can give you, is to just get a bunch of different brands and models, try them out, and then buy bulk once you hit the perfect one for you. It's worth the investment, because you'll know exactly what to use for the rest of your life (or at least until you no longer need condoms).
>>
Donkey punches.
>>
>>18415969
skyn or anything else made from polyisoprene
>>
>>18415969
Get your girl to get an IUD or the implant. They're honestly 100% reliable if inserted correctly.
>>
Thanks dudes
>>
How do you turn a gay girl straight?
>>
>>18417414
Nothing beats the dick... But no, please don't go raping lesbians.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.