[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you be friends with a guy who just wants to have sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

How do you be friends with a guy who just wants to have sex? I have no friends girls or guys and I'm so lonely. There's no point having sex if they're just going to stop talking to you after anyway so what's the big fucking deal.
>>
Sounds like you need to learn to be more discerning about your "friends" There's no trick to it, but you have to be a real person with personal boundaries and not just a cocksleeve to anyone that's willing to hang out with you.
>>
>>18415536
What's the difference, you treat someone like a friend, acknowledge their flaws but they still make them unattractive to you but you don't care about those things as long as you're friends. They think you are only paying attention because the attraction is mutual and shit their diapers when they find out you've just been trying to be a patient and understanding friend. If you know 100% the person is going to cut themselves off when they know they can't get in your pants, how do you solve that problem? Just don't talk to them at all? It doesn't seem like it has to be this way.
>>
>>18415532
He's not a friend then. He either wants to just fuck you or a relationship. If tou arent interested in either you dont need him
>>
File: 1497130970675.jpg (316KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497130970675.jpg
316KB, 1536x1536px
I think you just said that you have sex with people to get them to talk to you?
>>
>>18415652
I'm confused af too, don't know wtf she meant
>>
>>18415532
Yepp, quit talking to him and find some real friends.
>>
>There's no point having sex if they're just going to stop talking to you after anyway so what's the big fucking deal.
If you're having sex with someone so that they will talk to you then maybe you should work on not being a worthless person

Or you could start fucking someone else, it shouldn't be too hard to provoke someone to create this illusion for you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.