[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We'll talk later.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What does it mean when a girl says "we'll talk later?"

Context:
>Be me
>23 living in New England
>Match with girl on Tinder
>Just my type. Black hair, into horror movies, super introverted. Hates the sun and everything.
>Pick her up at 12:30 AM
>Go for a drive and smoke cigarettes
>Pull up to a hiking trail parking lot
>Cuddle on the front of my car under the full moon talking and vibing.
>We get along incredibly well. She comments multiple times how she's never met anybody like me and how comfortable I'm making her feel.
>We both start getting super sleepy.
>Drive her home and drop her off.
>She goes for a goodnight hug and we kiss three times. I think she realized I wasn't expecting to make out and was just going to give her a goodnight kiss so she stopped herself from getting too heated.
>She is smiling hard as fuck getting out of my car and thanks me for an amazing evening.
>Usually I don't text girls after dates but I texted her shortly after saying I had a great time and we should get together again sometime. Also told her "text me."
>She texts back almost immediately gushing about how much fun she had and says "we'll talk soon."

This was Friday night. I was planning on waiting till Thursday night to text her, or should I just wait it out?

If it's best I initiate contact, what should I say? I was thinking something like "Hey *name* hope all is well." just to test the waters. If she responds positively I'll ask if she has plans this weekend. If she says she's free I'll arrange another date.

Pic related looks a lot like her.
>>
>>18415499
She texted you within minutes. Which means she really liked you. And then you try to play games and make her wait a week.

As if you don't give a shit about her, making her doubt her enjoyment of the moment.

What do you think?
>>
>>18415508
I think 6 days is an okay amount of time to wait to text her?

She's only 18 and in her last two weeks of High School plus she works so I'm pretty sure I'm not making a mistake by waiting six days to text her...are you saying I should text her asap?
>>
Be natural, don't play games.
>>
>>18415547

My instincts are telling me to get her pregnant immediately. I'm not playing games I'm controlling myself.
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 205x246px
>I think 6 days is an okay amount of time to wait to text her?
This is so dumb, no it's not an okay amount of time, if you were talking to someone face to face that you thought was attractive and you said something to them and they just blanked you for a long time it would make things awkward. You're literally killing whatever spark that you had by playing games. You don't live in primitive times where people used to communicate via letters and telegrams, you can do it instantaneously via a small computer you carry around with you in your pocket. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who does this, if I text someone and it becomes evident to me that they are playing this game of "I'll wait 5 days to respond" I chuck their number from their phone and forget about them, I literally don't care. Same thing with dating apps where you match with someone and they have an average of 2 replies a day, and they don't unmatch you, they just wanna play this dumb high school waiting game.
>>
>>18415561
there's a time when to play the long game. This wasn't it. She probably thinks you lost interest and moved on. You met her on tinder chances are good she's already on to the next guy. >>18415565
>>
>>18415561
Text her, get the vibe going. Meet up spontaneously, don't overthink it, be yourself and you will be fine. But if you wait 6 days just for a text you will be just a prick then. Pregnancy can wait, first the fun then the kids
>>
>>18415570
fuckk you're probably right. Just texted her Hey, free to go out this week/weekend?

Didn't put much thought into it, just thought I should ask her out.
>>
Still no response, keep me in your prayers guys.
>>
shit of course when I need further guidance everybody ditches the thread.

I hope you guys were right <3
>>
>>18415634
>Still no response
You wanted to play the game so play it.
>>
>>18415697

ahhh you really nailed me right there. You're right man.

I'm still learning, I'm sorry. I really like this girl and I just didn't want to fuck up. my instincts have made me fuck up in the past so I'm trying my best not to ruin things.
>>
>>18415702
Maybe she'll respond, maybe she won't. Right now you're feeling what she felt last Friday when she texted you right quick and you ghosted her, and she started doubting herself. If she doesn't respond get over it and move on; and learn your lesson.
>>
>>18415712

What? I didn't ghost her.

here's how it went
>Get to her house
>Say I had a great time
>kiss a few times
>Goodnight
>thirty minutes later I text her saying it was nice meeting her, we should do this thing she mentioned wanting to do together sometime soon.
>She responded positively and ended with a "we'll talk later"
>I respond with an lol at her funny comment and basic response to what she wrote, said goodnight at the end.

I was the last one to text her and I just texted her asking her out again.
>>
>>18415724
Chill the fuck out nigger.

You told her 'Text me' and I would say that's a big no no. You're the guy. You are the one to take initiative and show her you like her. With that text, you put yourself and her in an awkward position. That she has to take initiative as a girl meanwhile you are the FIVE YEARS older guy who should be more experienced and more aggressive in his behavior and you want to give her the impression that are staring at your phone waiting for her to text you? Don't do that. Don't ever put yourself and her in that position.

You also shouldn't have texted her right away after the date. That's really the girls job to reply after the first date. As a sign of "Yes, I actually do like you. I wasn't just being polite on our date".

Also, you shouldn't have hit her up like that "Hey free to go out this weekend?". Don't ever phrase it like a question. As macho and dumb as it sounds, as the guy you need to take charge. Girls love that. You have to say it as an order. Remember, you are the 23 year old guy. You are talking to her like one of her beta male peers if you politely ask her. If I were you, I would have made some witty text relating to something we did or said on the first date, then she would have texted back and then I would have told her "Let's go to this place on Friday. Pick you up at 9".
Those are just my 2 cents I wanted to put out there.

Don't stress it. I acted dumb too on my latest first date with a girl. I was on a great first date, I told her at the end "I want to see you again". Was on a Tuesday. I didn't text her. She texted on Saturday morning, wishing me good luck for an exam. Then I texted her that night and said, I wanted to see her and if she saw this movie. And she answered "No, we can go see it together" right away. I agree playing games is bullshit, and you need to take initiative. I'm sure she will respond to you, but don't wait too long to text her. You will lose your momentum and vibes you had with this girl.
>>
>>18415930
thanks man.

she did respond an hour or so later saying she just got out of work and she's free Fri/this weekend.

made a date for Friday, made her laugh, said goodnight and looking forward to seeing her.

thank the gods. not used to this much emotional forgiveness.

since she seems like serious gf material, is it true we shouldn't hook up too soon? or at least way until she signals she wants to?
>>
>>18416334
Just be yourself and do whatever feels right at the moment. No need to try to plan everything, you'll come off as stiff and too scared to disappoint.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.