[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 3.5 years, discovered I was dumped through a tweet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1346389891185.gif (189KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1346389891185.gif
189KB, 160x120px
After 3.5 years, discovered I was dumped through a tweet and seeing my relationship status change.

Basically, saturday night we got into a fight. We were both having a great time (should also add we were drunk, me moreso) and then I started opening up about how I felt like I was emotionally abused by my mom and a past relationship. She laughed and I got mad, basically just telling her to apologize, which she wouldn't.

This then turned into a yelling match full of insults. Last time this happened was ~ a year ago. This was probably the worst.

She leaves, I tweeted something about 'abuse is hilarious when it's happening to someone else,' put my ass on facebook chat on my desktop to talk to a female friend about it. I said my gf was being kind of rude and wouldn't apologize. I went for a smoke and saw that she was still there, waiting on an uber. Convinced her to come back in, and as I was getting a drink, she saw that chat log, cuz I just left it open.

She got really mad at this, thinking I was shit talking her to some girl then went on to convince herself this girl was someone I was somehow romantically involved with (not true) and left for real then.

We started texting after, continuing trading insults and 'ur fault' type shit. The night ended with her texting to basically sleep it off, come back in a day or two and see if it was still all her fault.

So I did that. I spent sunday just being mad about it all, not messaging her. Right as I was going to sleep, she replied to my tweet telling me to just have tagged her. Then a couple of her friends like that tweet.

So I go to work, pretty cheesed that she wasn't letting this rest. Around the end of my shift, I noticed another tweet from her saying something like "wouldn't it be nice to date a guy who wasn't seeing other people?" with a couple her friends liking that. I got the idea to check my fb relationship status and saw that we weren't listed as being together anymore.

cont next comment
>>
>>18415491
So I talked to my friend about this and we both agreed she was being irrational but I definitely wasn't totally innocent. He convinced me that I should meet up with her the next day (today) to just finish things IRL

So I try setting that up, but she refused. I then was deciding to just write a long message, saying I'm disappointed in us and how blatant she was about airing dirty laundry on social media but in the end that I hope we just learn from the bad, remember the good and continue our separate ways, and I won't be replying anymore

But then I remembered she just deleted the facebook status, without even talking to me about it.

So /adv/, my question is. Does she even deserve a message of closure? Would I be feeding into it if I do? We're both 24, if that helps anything (well, I'm turning that this week.)
>>
>>18415503

>haha you got abused
>no I won't apologize about it

She definitely sounds like a keeper. However, I will say that opening up about abuse while you two are having fun generally isn't a great way to keep a good night rolling. Not that you should never talk about your feelings ever, far from it - you should be open with people you care about.

Other than this instance, was she a decent girlfriend? If you think so, message of closure. If she wasn't really all that great and then did this on top of everything else, no message is needed.
>>
>(well, I'm turning that this week.)
Spend on a fancy birthday party inviting everyone close to you EXCEPT her. Everyone in the party will be asking about her and you can shit on her all you want.
>>
>>18415515
>However, I will say that opening up about abuse while you two are having fun generally isn't a great way to keep a good night rolling

yeah, duly noted.

>Other than this instance, was she a decent girlfriend?

For the most part, I'd say she was. It's just majority of the fights we had were because she assumed I was doing something I wasn't, or that I was intentionally wrongdoing her. So her being irrational was always a thing. Eh.. I loved her for the most part.

I think the funniest part of this though, was that she tweeted about how selfless she is. I don't think she sees the irony in that
>>
>>18415537
funny thing is, that she was planning the party and then cancelled the event during this fight. so if I remake one, I feel like I'm broadcasting my shit like she has been
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.