[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Slavery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: slave.jpg (178KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
178KB, 920x537px
hey guys im gonna tell you a little story and i hope you guys can give me some /adv/ice
> Be me 19
> Happy as can be in college
> been recreationally using drugs
> get into heroin/xanax/downers ect.
> best friend dies of overdose
> lowkey depressed start stealing/drug dealing/going on minor "money recoveries"
> work for my dad (owns used car dealership)
> Total my car one night when i was fucked up
> get caught stealing misdemeanor (dad never finds out)
> Took some percoset at work one day and barely scrape the bumper of another car
> dad finds out im fucked up
> next day i find out im flying out to mexico to work on a ranch
> go to mexico, work on ranch, get a prescription to xanax life is good
> gets drunk on the ranch one day "im rapid roy" flips quad going home
> axle, winch, tire, rim and tire are fucked
> grandpa lets me borrow 98 chevy shortbed
> "rapid roy" again pop the tire
> 2 months go by "i am rehabilitated"
> sends me back to the USA
> cant live with mom anymore, now he has to "keep a close eye on me"
> Dad is the biggest dick, verbally abusive in front of everyone
> Hate my life working for him
> nearly impossible to leave the house when i do i have to be home by 10
> i work 10-14 hours daily with NO PAY
> would theoretically be making 100-150 a day
> Day 347 no pay
> Maximum damage i did was 10,000 what else does this dick want
> lost all my friends
> taken away my happiness
> seriously depressed (depression is not a thing in his mind)
> Sex was the only other thing that keeps me happy and yet he cant even let me see the gf
> never have people over
> only have fucked up a few times since but nothing major
> trust me if you had him as a dad you would have killed yourself by now
> everyone at work hates him because hes a dick and never gets laid

Any ideas on how to get out of this hell?
>>
>>18415360
You cut all ties to him?
Maybe sounds easy from my perspective but not from yours, you have any money you could use to live a minimal life?
Does he have something he can blackmail you with or something he will shove in your face when you leave?

Betray him and get some mone and flee, find yourself a new life and leave a note to someone else atleast so he cannot use the police's help.

Ah and make sure you get all your documents you need together first.
>>
your dad sounds like an alright guy. he's a dick at work because he's stressed out over having such a monumental ingrate fuck up as a son to deal with
>>
>>18415399
well i cant really do that, i do have two cars that i can sell and use the money to start a life somewhere else. but he has $18500 of mine and if i were to leave that money would be gone. i am also the general manager of the business so if i were to leave in theory he would have to close down, i wouldnt have a problem with this if i were an only child but i am the oldest son of 4 and the rest are much younger and depend on the income from the business.
>>
>>18415426
yes he is very stressed out but im a relatively good person, im very compassionate and selfless. on top of that all my co workers and my siblings think hes a total dick because he treats everyone like shit because no one is as much as a work addict as he is
>>
>>18415360
> been recreationally using drugs
> get into heroin/xanax/downers ect.
Here is where you fucked up.
>>
>>18415360

Maybe you shouldn't have... oh, I dunno...

>recreationally use drugs
>heroin/xanax/etc
>not learn from best friend's overdose death
>start becoming a criminal
>work while high
>wreck several cars while high or drunk
>"only have fucked up a few times since then, nothing major"

You sound like a giant pile of shit. You're lucky your dad is letting you do anything at all.
>>
>>18415461
>a relatively good person, im very compassionate and selfless

If you destroyed three cars while you're fucked up, you don't get to use those words to describe yourself.
>>
>>18415454
>>18415461
Honestly you have fucked up so many times with drugs and dishonesty and trouble for your family. You need to re-evaluate your history and how important people in your life see you rather then just comfort yourself with this "I am very compassionate and selfless" bullshit.

You wreaked three cars. You stole. You lied to your parents multiple times. Why the fuck would they trust you with anything?

You're self centered and a narcissist from the little you have told us here. Get over yourself and apologize and work to either make things right. What you think is your money probably isn't even yours.

You need to repair or start making a life for yourself instead of making excuses. Get sober.
>>
>>18415461
from the sounds of it no you are neither compassionate nor selfless. those require self-sacrifice. and if college, a wasted 2 month stint in whole other country, and nodding off all the damn time are basically inconsequential provisions of your job then you are general manager in name only and the business would get along fine or better without you. your dad on the other hand would not. siblings...eh little of column a, little of column b.
>>
>>18415360
I'm with a lot of other people. You need to spend some time doing hard labor to make up for the years of poor choices you've made and being a fuck up.
You don't even sound like you've learned anything, are sorry for anything, or would change anything.
You come on here bitching and moning with zero remorse trying to convince everyone how your dad is the asshole and you're the victim.
From this view, it appears the opposite.
Get your shit together, pay off your debts, stay out of trouble, and then tell other people not to fuck up their lives.
>>
>>18415360
Fucking druggie or drunks suck monkey balls go to AA and straightenyour shit out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.