[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys are Waiting Outside My House Going to Beat Me Up? What Can I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 1

File: biff.jpg (53KB, 433x301px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
53KB, 433x301px
I'm 18 these guys from school followed my bus home but I ran inside fast and now they are outside the house. They tried to get in but i ran around locking all the door. I looked out the window they said "we're going to kick your ass when you get out". What can i do?
>>
It sounds like you need to tell your mom and dad, or you know, call the police and tell them exactly what's going on.
>>
>>18415144
Except the guys are 17. I turned recently so isn't minor issues normally not dwelt with by the police?
>>
Have you done the obvious thing and called the police? If you're scared then go arm yourself with a knife or something from the kitchen. I don't know why you're getting hunted down, but you're on home turf. You have every advantage.
>>
>>18415139
You need to tell us whole story. Why do they hate you? What have you done to them? How serious they are? Cant you apologize to them? Befriend them?

Or is this just another bullying which will end up in mass shooting / suicide?

Anyway call your parents if you feel scared. Easy.
>>
>>18415139
Fight now or forever be bullied
>>
>>18415148
Well, dude, I know how I would handle it, but I can't give you advice like that because I don't know you that well.

If you're feeling threatened, you have a right to defend yourself. And especially if it's on your property. Thugs understand the language of violence and force, m8. What do you want to do, sit there and have them harass you instead?

Have you cleric go out and WOLOLO?
>>
>>18415151
>Have you done the obvious thing and called the police? If you're scared then go arm yourself with a knife or something from the kitchen
Knives are illegal in public in my country. And the police won't care since these guys are 17

> I don't know why you're getting hunted down, but you're on home turf. You have every advantage.
Well I was at school and one of the guys says "your face is puncable" and punched his glove. I said "shut up" since i had nothing else to say and they said "what was that bitch, what you say about me?". I didn't want to look weak so i said "yeah, i said shut up", and tried to push him away but he grabbed my arms and twisted them around, they were about to stop my head into the ground since i was leaned over but a teacher stopped them. I then got on the bus and they followed me home
>>
>>18415148
If you feel threatened then call the damn police, you idiot. What, you think they only stop eating donuts to catch guys in domino masks? You're a dense motherfucker for a 17 year old.
>>
>>18415158
>You need to tell us whole story. Why do they hate you?
Because they said i was ugly so i said shut up and they said "what was that bitch" and threw me to the ground. A teacher saw them and they got in trouble so they just waited until i got on my bus and followed me home

>what have you done to them
Nothing I try to avoid them

>how series are there
I think really serious, they have beat me up before but it was on school property so i guess they couldn't do too much damage

>Cant you apologize to them? Befriend them?
I fucking wish, I tried acting cool and going "sorry man for what i said tho" without trying to sound too much of a wimp but he just said "shut he fuck up you retard " and i got punched

>>18415163
The man guy is jacked and a foot taller than me
>>
>>18415165
I didn't say, go out and stab them. I think holding a knife in your own house for self defense isn't illegal.
>>
sweden uk or germany?
>>
>>18415164
He's a foot taller than me, the main guy at least.

>>18415166
I'm an adult, they are 17, police won't care
>>
>>18415175
First of all using a weapon for the purpose of self defense is illegal in all circumstances in my country. Two how will me having a knife in my house threaten them?

>>18415176
UK
>>
>>18415177
How do the police not care? They're threatening to beat you up on your property? Where the fuck do you live? The United Cuckistan Kingdom?
>>
>>18415177
>I'm an adult, they are 17, police won't care
Why the fuck wouldn't they care? Violence is still violence, call the fucking police idiot
>>
>>18415180
>First of all using a weapon for the purpose of self defense is illegal in all circumstances in my country

I don't that's true, dude. If it is your country is rubbish.
>>
>>18415181
I do live in England, and they are 17 im 18. Police here consider bullying a school/community issue and the fact that im legally an adult bullied by minors would be considered REALLY pathetic.
>>
Use deadly force to protect you and your home. Get your rifle.
>>
>>18415184
Look at UK laws

>>18415189
I would go to prison for life

>guns are illegal here

>anything used for a deadly purpose is illegal here

>self defense itself is illegal.
>>
>>18415180
>how will having a knife threaten them
I dunno man, if you're being accosted by shank-proof, fearless bullies then I can't help you. Besides, you're comfortable enough to repeatedly post on /adv/ so I highly doubt your life is in peril here.
>>
>>18415180
youtube them acting like morons and let them embarass themselves to whatever degree that might accomplish
await parents or whoever returning home
start lifting and learn to fight
bullies speak one language and one language only m8
>>
>>18415191
That's stupid.

What you need to do is get some legal counsel because you obviously have no fucking idea what's going on. Talk to your parents. They may have a firmer grasp on reality.
>>
>>18415170
Take your phone, record them (video) and tell them if they wont leave you alone, you will report them for violence again.

If it wont help, ignore them. It is not like they can camp in front of your house forever.

And at school prepare for war. I am sorry for shit advice, but certain people dont raise their kids well and they turn into merciless animals. Also teens lack empathy, they simply dont realize how much pain they inflict.
>>
>>18415198
nigger do you understand how shit works in parts of the world that aren't here?? fuck sake
>>
>>18415139
Shit anon grow a pair, you're at your house, if no where else here is where you need to show the world you're incharge, walk out there and as calmly as you can warn them they are trespassing, if you don't have the balls to throw them off yourself call the cops but what you should do is charge them, if they attack you in your own home and you cower this will only escalate.
>>
>>18415191
>defending your own life is a crime
Get a load of this shit. This guy was boned from the beginning guys. He apparently lives in a place where it's illegal to live, so we should let the forces of the universe work out this paradox.
>>
>>18415194
I am sitting at the window with my laptop looking at them right now in their car. I'm worried because when my mom comes home they might make something up about me, and i can't leave to go anywhere since they are waiting outside. And knives are illegal to leave your house here so having a knife inside my house will do nothing

>>18415196
>youtube them acting like morons and let them embarass themselves to whatever degree that might accomplish
That will embarass me, they're the ones dominating me

>start lifting and learn to fight
Have bad genes, I'm short and they're tall and they have big muscles though i doubt they work out. It's not like working out or learning to fight will help.
>>
Call the cops you moron.
>>
>>18415198
My dad told me if i ever get into a fight don't do anything at all, let him do every punch. Even though you could still be charged you can sue the other guy. If you fight back you get charged for all the stuff the guy did to you since it's a mutal fight.

>>18415203
>Take your phone, record them (video) and tell them if they wont leave you alone, you will report them for violence again.
For that maybe. That is some good advice

>>18415212
Look up English legislation. Yes self defense is illegal

>>18415211
>grow a pair
Dude, im way shorter than them and they are buff.
>>
>>18415139
You are fucked mate
>>
>>18415215
fuck your genes, getting stronk and learning to fight will allow you to stand your ground and get these monkeys off your arse
>>
>>18415216
They are under 18 cops can't do aynthing.
>>
>>18415225
How can i do that? Like go to the gym everyday? And how do you learn to fight? Like how do you practice that?
>>
>>18415215
>knives are illegal to leave the house
Then maybe DON'T go outside with them. You know what? Here's a neat idea: Take the knife and turn the point bit towards your throat and just start stabbing. Like holy fuck, I refuse to anyone is this retarded. Good troll, my man. Last (you) from me.
>>
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Ask your parents why you live in central cuckistan instead of somewhere with reasonable laws that don't pretend people are all looking out for each other like some fairy tale bullshit.
>>
>>18415226
Of course they can, are you high?
>>
>>18415229
You're a bad troll

>>18415231
Well its not like America isn't the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1DmdgOdHgw

I know it's a movie but that type of stuff happens everywhere, and due to the lax laws the bullies have even more power.
>>
>>18415228
yes. go to the gym. can hire a trainer if you need the motivation. can sign up for boxing lessons. lurk /fit/. that's what they're there for.
>>
>>18415148
>>18415188
>>18415226
So apparently you can do all the illegal shit you want if you're under 18. Juvi doesn't exist or anything.

You're a fucking retard, OP. You deserve to get your head kicked in.
>>
>>18415239
I asked /fit/ and they say Chadism is all genetic. It's all about height and genes.

>>18415242
It's illegal but if i call about 3 17 years old the cops will laugh.
>>
>>18415238
>Well its not like America isn't the same

It's not, dude. If Karate Kid had pulled out a pistol and blew some brains out onto the concrete, there would have been an investigation and probably surveillance footage watching him trying to run away from them, and he's be getting hero's praise from everyone on the down-low while pretending it was so fucking hard to take some parasite's lives.
>>
>>18415247
Would you rather be laughed at or killed?
>>
>>18415247
>lurk
>asked
it's bantz you faggot, quit giving up so easy, you've more potential than you're willing to let yourself realise
>>
>>18415238
Stripe down naked, masturbate to full mast and when you edging, run outside and cum all over the bullies. The mixture of confusion, fear, and the questioning of their very sexuality will cause them to freeze in place. This is your chance. Since you mentioned you're a weak ass mofo who don't lift, use your naturally weak and spindly body to your advantage. Your thin and svelte body can be use to speedily avoid anything they throw at you, and if anime has taught me anything, you've already won by that point. Proceed to yank off their pants and suck them all to exhaustion. You massive faggot.
>>
>>18415221
you're at your goddamn house, if someone can tell you what to do at your house then you can never be your own man.

Go out there and with authority to fuck off or you will make them, and never for an instant show weakness, if you do it right they will leave but if you break they will see it as an excuse to own you.

im not saying go out there and stand in the middle of the crowd but stand infront of your door and make them know this is the line, they do not dare cross it or you will break them is the message you want to give.
>>
>>18415257
Here's an exmaple. I'm like Marty and this guy is like Biff Tannen. What the hell could Marty realisitically do to ward off the Biff's? And I know in the movie he punches him and everything becomes perfect but this is real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs&t=87s
>>
>>18415177
Police will get them off your property, dont tell them theyre 17, and be like some faggots are trying to break into my house. There ya go, they'll care then.
>>
>>18415139
Where abouts are you op? If your close i'll help
>>
>>18415180
Simply feeling threatened and fearing immediate unlawful force is enough to constitute an assault in the UK, so you should probably just call the police
>>
>>18415267
he could make himself not worth fucking with
>>
>>18415262
>>18415267
>>18415259
>>18415257
>>18415251
I just did that. I opened the door went outside and yelled "you better get the fuck away right fucking now!". They all laughed and slowly started walking towards me. I didn't move, then they started running towards me so i ran in and shut the door.
>>
>>18415267
>I'm like Marty
You know what you must do. DOC, GET THE DELOREAN!
>>
>>18415282
they think they own you, get a baseball bat and glove, even the UK cant arrest you if they attack you first.

BRING THE GLOVE and probably a ball
>>
>>18415282
kek maybe a bit premature but fucking good on ya for at least showing a bit of spunk

now go get your arse in shape so you can start backing it up
>>
>>18415274
I don't want to say where i am because if someone around here reads it they could identify me and it would look really weak going to 4chan for help

>>18415278
True! Will cal

l>>18415281
How?
>>
>>18415282
>didn't use his superior speed to suck their dicks
Behavior like this is why are you are getting bullied. Man up and suck some dick dude.
>>
>>18415282
CALL
THE
FUCKING
COPS
YOU
ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
RETARD
>>
>>18415288
>baseball
>uk
cricket bat would be ideal though
>>
>>18415283
Dude, stop memeing

>>18415288
>now go get your arse in shape so you can start backing it up
Ok so how can i do that? Lift weights until im big? Isn't genetics the biggest component?
>>
lol

What the fuck is wrong with your country?
>>
>>18415294
I am now, just googling the non-emergency number
>>
>>18415291
>>18415296
bruh. the unwavering resolve to no longer allow yourself to be targeted and fucked with is the biggest component. once again, and this is the last time i'm saying it, FUCK YOUR GENES GO GET /FIT/
>>
>>18415139
>I'm from the U.K.
>it's after school
>3 hoods have apparently been outside my house for almost 7 hours
>it is currently 11pm in the U.K. But I'm too stupid to realize time zones outside the USA exist to pick a more plausible one.

Yeah, no.

This is a troll.
>>
>>18415296
I didn't say that but no, genetics plays a role but don't ever think you cant control your destiny if you really want it its all up to you man
>>
>>18415304
...fug good point. welp. good jerb op. had me going
>>
Epic thread OP XD
>>
>>18415139
Get a gun and tell them to get off and away from your property.

Call cops and tell them that they have weapons ( a bomb or gun would be best)

Make bomb and throw it at them

Get weapons from inside house and use them

Run away

Flank them

Call friends to help

Get in car and run them over

Ask if need more options
>>
>>18415516
if none of this are doable or work

Just go out and start fighting them. Really. Worst case scenario is they kick your ass, but then you had the guts to go out and face the pussy faggots. The more they are, the more of a pussy they are individually.
>>
>>18415139
The police generally only comes when shit is already fucked.
Call your friends up, tell them to take baseball bats with them, and get the adrealine/testosterone pumping. Go outside and see what happens.

These guys are out for weakness, dont show it.
>>
>>18416691
Btw, dont do this if they have weapons. Getting gutpunched to the curb isn't that bad, getting your skull cracked is another thing entirely.
>>
>>18415139
If I were you I'd lie to the police that they have guns so they get a SWAT team sent for them. That'll scare the little cunts straight.
>>
piss and shit in a bucket, then fill it up with some water and throw it at them real quick, then hide in your house and hope they go away.

also buy one of those skunk sprays and spray them.
>>
>>18415139
Call the police, duh.

Or, you know, shoot them, depending on where you live. But call the cops.
>>
>>18415300
>non-emergency

This is an emergency, idiot.

Don't tell them you're calling the cops, either. They'll just bail and beat your ass later.
>>
>>18415164
kek'd at your ancient reference, good job anon.
>>
>>18415215
silly bait.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.