[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation topics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486918576468.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486918576468.gif
957KB, 500x418px
I'm trying to talk to this shy qt girl at my work but I keep running out of things to talk about. She doesn't really watch any TV, Movies, or Sports. The only things I can really get her talking about are happenings at work like dumb customers, or she like talking about her puppy, but both those only last so long.

So any ideas for other conversation topics?
>>
>>18415060
talk about something you're passionate about.

Read a book and reccommend it to her or something.

Her life is dull from what you can tell me, so show her how exciting you can be as a person?

Learn how to tell stories
>>
>>18415060
You have to sell what she's buying

One time a girl casually mentioned she liked some band. Weeks later I saw they were coming to town. Hit her up on facebook
>hey what are you up to
>nm just schoolwork
>thats cool. so listen i was going to the concert this weekend with my friend
>he now bailed but i have the ticket, wanna go
>OMG OF COURSE
i then proceeded to buy two tickets online

In your case, work the puppy angle. Say you're shopping for a puppy for your mom for her birthday if she wants to come to the dog shelter with you next week. You would literally get an hour or two just you two hanging out, playing with puppies and getting food afterwards.

Or if you have a dog, ask her if she wants to go to this awesome dog park you heard about some 30 minutes away. Get the idea?
>>
>>18415075
>>18415093

I know she likes the beach, would it be weird to invite someone you only somewhat know to the beach?

Lets say I ask her to something and she says yes, what do I talk about then? Just hope a conversation keeps up naturally? Like I say, she is really shy. She doesn't really talk to anybody much at work outside of her older sister who works there too. Any good go to conversation starters maybe?
>>
>>18415111
What job is this? restaurant? retail?

And yeah if you are shy, you have to be the energetic type.
Get her to come out. Might be a turn off for her to just come alone with you, so perhaps invite a few from work to hang at the beach.

If she does say yes, play it cool. Dont obsess. What I've done in the past, actually it was with the same girl from the concert story i said, i hit her up like sunday, i didnt text her all week. friday (day of) she texts me
>hey did you still want me to come with you today?
>of course =)
>Ok great. im sooo excited.
>>
>>18415130
Fast food sub place. Just a job while in school. Luckily our manager is chill so it's a pretty laid back environment most times. Usually there are only 2-3 of us there at a time.

Would it be weird to ask her sister for advice maybe? Like her sister is the total opposite of her, talks a ton.

Unfortunately I can't really think of anybody else to invite along to something. I'm kind of boring myself. The only other person I've really hung out with recently was somebody else from work and I don't think she really cares for him.
>>
>>18415200
I think if you ask her sister for advice, she will definitely tell her sister. The elementary tier, Billy telling Sarah to tell Amy that he likes Amy.

I guess its all confidence at this point. Do you think she likes you as well and are confident enough to ask her out. Or do you still want to beat around the bush, asking her for group hangouts and hoping the sister helps drop hints.
>>
>>18415234
I actually do think she likes me. I've caught her looking at me a good amount of times and I can get her talk a little more than others can, at least based on what I've seen when she is around others.

It's just despite that, there is a good amount of dead silence in between. I know some is normal, you can't talk 24/7, but it seems more than usual.Maybe she is fine with it, honestly if she is, I would be too if I we liked each other. I just feel it'd be kind of weird to ask that.
>>
>>18415253
I would steer clear of the
>"d-do y-you wanna go out with m-me"

I would look for a moment, just you two, perhaps after hours or driving home from work or whatever. Try to kiss her. Its ballsy, but i feel like this situation calls for it.

You could still invite her to the beach and whatnot. But see if you can get her 1 on 1 and go in for the kiss.
>>
>>18415266
I mean even if a girl likes you, isn't going for a kiss like that kind of moving really fast? Or do shy girls go for that shit?

I mean if I ask her out and we do hit it off maybe then yeah.

I guess related question, is it normal to expect a kiss on the first date if it goes well?
>>
Wow this thread is still alive.Don't use this board often but it must be pretty slow. I guess bump if anyone else wants to give some input.
>>
if oyu think she likes you just ask her out on a date and worry about conversation then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.