[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being "boring" is the ultimate red flag for guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19

File: 1497161271560.png (177KB, 1257x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1497161271560.png
177KB, 1257x1202px
So, apperently I am really boring. I don't like to travel, I don't like to go clubbing/drink and I don't like to have crazy, kinky sex multiple times a day.
This has killed my previous two relationships it seems like and I don't really know what to do. Is/was anyone in a similar situation?

A little background: I am 24 and have a very stressful job in finance. I like to work out, play video games, go and hikes with my dog and watch tv shows in my freetime. I am pretty minimalistic even though I'm earning well, because I want to save up to start a family one day.

Is that just unacceptable? I tried pretending a big and it backfired. I have to add, that both gfs were in the 18-19 year old range (both relationship lasted 2.5 years.)
And no, I don't want to date 28 year old roasties who are done riding the cock carousel and are just looking for a provider.
>>
>>18415048
A small number of people view that as unacceptable, but I see that as a problem with them. Constantly needing excitement and external stimulation is the sign of a stunted person who isn't happy and can't simply exist. You're doing just fine, you just happen to date two people who haven't reached any level of true personal fulfillment. Keep doing what you're doing, anon, except maybe get over the roastie meme - not all older women are cum sluts. There are plenty with a similar sexual history to yours.
>>
>>18415048

Well, if you're saying shit like "roasties" and "cock carousel," you're pretty much a lost fucking hope. You're not giving anyone a chance who is anything at all similar to you. Assuming every girl has been fucking Chad ignores plenty of women who have just been focusing on their careers and shit.

Plus, you're 24. Time to start dating girls who aren't in college. No girl at 18-19 wants to come home and watch you play Xbox Live and watch Netflix into perpetuity.

What do you even want a girlfriend for anyways? Just a fuck when you want it?

Sorry man, you're boring as shit and girls aren't gonna want that. Get a pet.
>>
>>18415048
Just travel to Southeast Asia and find a cute girl who isn't entitled like the women from your country.
>>
>>18415048
Girls your age are not looking to settle down for anything serious, they are still barely even adults.

When you get you your late 20s and early 30s more women will want to setlle down.

If you cant wait, or have something against dating a 28 year old then you're the only thing preventing yourself from settling down. 100% personal problem, see a therapist in that case.

>>18415062
>Well, if you're saying shit like "roasties" and "cock carousel," you're pretty much a lost fucking hope.

I could not agree with this more.
>>
>>18415048
>I have to add, that both gfs were in the 18-19 year old range

Dating a someone who is a child will act like a child, why would you ever think you would be settled when you havent even had a single adult relationship?
>>
>>18415048
i'm 18 and i see college as my time to find a suitable person to date and eventually marry. i'm not a huge partier. people call me "boring" because i like to do all the things you mentioned. i love being outdoors or just chilling with a movie. there's girls like me out there OP. i'm studying business as well. you just have to be patient
>>
>>18415073
>18-19
>child

incorrect
>>
File: philosoraptor.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Being "Boring " is only a bad thing initially when getting a girl to like you.
Once they like you, you can be as boring as you want it won't change how she feels about you.
What will though, is you not leading her. Women want a leader and the people with your hobbies tend to not really lead. Just do things in their own which leaves the girl frustrated.
Hiking is a good leader type of activity. Do you bring her? How often do you do it? Women usually love hiking.
Video games can actually be a good way to bond with your SO if you do it right. Minr wanted to spend time with me and wanted a purpose that she could help with so when I told her I wanted certain in game items she would farm the hell out of them for us. More than I ever would. When I played again she was eager to show all she did for us.
TV is prob the worst habit there is. You should prob drop it.
Also stop pretending to he something you aren't. girls are good at seeing through that and when they do they realize how insecure you are. Huge turn off.
>>
File: 1497161658303.png (260KB, 1080x2038px) Image search: [Google]
1497161658303.png
260KB, 1080x2038px
>>18415061
What I was thinking too. Every woman my age I talked to had at least a few bfs and plenty of fuckbuddies/one night stands, although I have to admit the sample size is not huge. Maybe I've been unlucky or am looking at the wrong places.

>>18415062
>What do you even want a girlfriend for anyways? Just a fuck when you want it?
To have intamicy, love and a foundation to start a family one day.

>Get a pet.
Already have, a better mate than any girl ever was

>>18415064
I am not that into asian woman. Also I don't want to settle down with a women I don't know well, sounds risky as fuck to me.

>>18415070
All the single 28 year olds seem to carry huge emotional baggage from previous relationships/whoring around. Again, maybe an unfortunate samplesize on my part though.

>Well, if you're saying shit like "roasties" and "cock carousel," you're pretty much a lost fucking hope.
How dare someone memes on memechan
>>
>>18415083
Not him but lmao.
Most 20-25 year olds I wouldnt consider adults. People don't know shit at that age. Graduating from high school an adult does not make.
>>
>>18415095
i feel like there's more mature 18 year olds than 30 year olds and vice versa. all depends on your personality and what you've been through in life
>>
File: 1497162064921.png (84KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497162064921.png
84KB, 1200x768px
>>18415073
But I was like that when I was 18 already

>>18415080
Where do I find girls like you?

>>18415083
This

>>18415084
>change your hobbies
>Also stop pretending to he something you aren't

I really noticed that leading thing though and I agree with that. And I have to honestly say sometimes I am just too exhausted for that after work.
>>
>>18415048
You sound pretty much like anyone at all after they get a job and some responsibility.

The girls youre talking to are probably morons. Also

>stressful job

Side note. Cant have that in your life man. Itll kill ya young. I abandoned stressful high responsibility work for a pay cut. Best decision of my life.
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (25KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
25KB, 214x317px
Protip: A woman would rather be MISERABLE with a guy before she'd allow herself to be with a BORING guy
>>
>>18415090
>I am not that into asian woman. Also I don't want to settle down with a women I don't know well, sounds risky as fuck to me
So, get a graduate degree in Eastern Europe while taking the time to meet a white girl who isn't entitled like the women from your country.
>>
>>18415090

>just memeing guys lol

No you're not fucking memeing you dipshit. You won't give women that are your age, who have your work habits a chance because you think they are "roasties" and "ride the cock carousel." It's not the phrases that make you a lost cause, it's the mindset, which you just repeated - that single 28 year olds somehow have "baggage" because they dared to be in a relationship before. You're championing your superior morality and disregarding that you've been in TWO long-term relationships that have failed, which is a red flag in and of itself if you're holding "a few bfs" against women your age.

Get off your pedestal if you want to meet someone as boring as you. Right now it doesn't sound like you have much to offer, just that you're going to be that boring dad his kids make fun of when they're older.
>>
File: 1497383313757.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1497383313757.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>18415104
I love my job (most of the time) and I'm pulling 6 figures, there is no way.

>>18415106
This seems to be true. I am sure if I would've alaways fucked the living shit out of my exes them, would've been very moody and even hit them they still would be with me and head over heels in love. But that's just not me.

Also pic releated might be relevant to the topic, since a lot of people are telling me to date older women.
>>
>>18415114
Looking at the middle-bottom graphic, women shouldn't want to date a guy like you, who isn't a virgin, either.
>>
>>18415114

We're not saying date older women, you just shot out of the gate with 28 year olds being roasties.

You should date a professional who is also between the age of 23-25 and is equally burned out by her work day.

But, you're breaking out the /pol/ & /r9k/ virginity charts so I'm gonna acknowledge this is a troll thread and bid you adieu.
>>
File: 1497161387385.png (175KB, 3563x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497161387385.png
175KB, 3563x612px
>>18415112
I could try that. But while most western people think that way almost every time I see eastern european posters they say that women are just as entitled and promiscuous as here in the west.

>>18415113
Of course I would give a woman my age with just 2 ex boyfriends a chance. Never encountered one though.
I don't think a good paying job, hard work ethic and a promising future are very little to offer. Also I am not boring as in all I do is sit at home and watch tv, I am just not into the crazy, party, money spewing lifestyle.

>>18415118
I suppose not, but for some reason the more sexual past you have the more attracted they are to you.

Thanks a lot everyone for the input, even if you call me a dipshit I'm grateful.
>>
File: Couragewolf1.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Couragewolf1.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>18415106
Amen Patrice
But the hobbies he chooses has nothing to do with his level of boringness. It's how he deals with her and how he includes her in those activities.
But yes in general if you do not spark emotions in you woman she will get bored with you. Optimally you want to spark both good and bad. Woman love the roller-coaster of emotions.
>>
File: 1497161860434.png (313KB, 3828x916px) Image search: [Google]
1497161860434.png
313KB, 3828x916px
>>18415133
I did not cut out all 28 year olds for being roasties. If it came across like that I am sorry, my mistake. But from my experience so far all of them are.
Even the "professionals" in my age.

>But, you're breaking out the /pol/ & /r9k/ virginity charts so I'm gonna acknowledge this is a troll thread and bid you adieu.
Wouldn't it be better to argue against it instead of just writing it off as a "troll" thread? Everyone can do that!
>>
>>18415048
>video games
>watching tv shows
>walking with my dog

Contrary to what you've heard, these aren't actual hobbies. These are daily activities that 99% of people on the planet do, probably not to the same extent as you do, but they are not hobbies.
>>
>>18415101
you just have to keep searching dating websites etc. where do you live OP? if it's anywhere near northeastern ohio hmu
>>
File: 1497161758777.png (150KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497161758777.png
150KB, 1000x720px
>>18415140
>Optimally you want to spark both good and bad. Woman love the roller-coaster of emotions.
I already learned that. But I fucking hate it and I don't think it would lead to a very stable long term relationship. So maybe I am just not suited for one?
>>
>>18415136
I guess a compromise would be a "less than or equal to my number of partners" policy. You posted the data yourself, you shouldn't expect a virgin girl to settle for you.
>>
>>18415080
>i'm 18 and i see college as my time to find a suitable person to date and eventually marry.
My poor sides.
>>
>>18415161
i'm old fashioned with dating. i want to be dating at least 5 years with a year of engagement before marriage. i need to start searching in college or else that'll put me back heavily. i don't like sleeping around
>>
>>18415136

Alright, I said I was leaving, but honestly, a good paying job and hard work ethic are great things for your resume going to another company... they mean very little to a potential partner especially if you're extremely frugal with it, which you said you are. A rising bank account number that isn't going to be used is just that: a number. Your promising future? Good, again, I guess, if you're not using your money on anything.

It's not like you need to be out at the club every night, or fucking your neighbors in an orgy, but you need to develop some interests that get you out of the house, or find a total homebody... in a church, or again, with a professional with a similar goal and schedule.

Being boring is really a detriment. You're going to need to either fix that, or try something like online dating and search for girls that just like to stay in.
>>
>>18415167
Go to college to get an education and network with professionals, not to look for a wife lol, if that does happen it should be a bonus but not a priority.
>>
File: 1482090621297.png (261KB, 634x506px) Image search: [Google]
1482090621297.png
261KB, 634x506px
>>18415150
I would consider playing video games as a hobby. You're right, the other twos are not.

>>18415154
I didn't put much effort into dating sites so far, because they really don't seem to be very promising, also girls tend to be disappointed if they find out I want to take it slow.
I am nowhere near, I am in Yurop, land of the unfree, tough luck.

>>18415156
As I said, I'm fine with woman having dated in the past. I just dislike dating the ones who slept around. Which unfortunately is almost all of them.
>>
>>18415147

You've already acknowledged your lack of a good sample size, though. I live in Sin City itself and see plenty of good women who haven't slutted around all the time.

>Wouldn't it be better to argue against it

I would, but I don't carry around empirical evidence in charts showing that women aren't whores. I just live my life outside, in the real world.
>>
>>18415178
>I would consider playing video games as a hobby
Sure but have you ever tried telling someone, especially a girl, during a date that playing video games is your hobby? It doesn't come out well through spoken words cause if she's a "super normie" she won't care about why you prefer PC to console, it's seen as a lazy hobby.
>>
File: 1473809747207.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1473809747207.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
>>18415167
You sound perfect, honestly I was thinking girls like you don't exist. Or maybe a troll.

>>18415168
So saving up for the future to be able to buy a house and provide comfortable for kids, allowing one person to stay at home with them is bad? Yeah so far it's only a rising "number" though.

>Being boring is really a detriment
So how do I fix that?

>>18415185
Sin City = Las Vegas?
Anyway, thanks for giving me hope.

>>18415190
Of course most girls don't care or dislike video games as a hobby. Sadly I already know that.
>>
>>18415208
>So saving up for the future to be able to buy a house and provide comfortable for kids, allowing one person to stay at home with them is bad?

No, it's definitely not bad. In fact, it's admirable, and a good thing, but your main offering to women being "I plan on buying you a house and leaving you there to raise my kids" isn't going to fly very well on a first date.

I'm not trying to pat myself on the back here, but I make $93k a year, already have a house, and could functionally support a family off of my income. That's less money than you, but I still make time for vacations, friends, and a drink or two at the bar while the game is on.

It's like... buying a new car. Sure, there's a sensible, affordable option with great gas mileage that will get you from point A to point B, but there's that slightly cooler car with more horsepower and speed that can get you other places with a little more excitement. I don't know if you like cars, so the analogy may be lost, but I think you get what I'm driving at.
>>
>>18415208
>>18415240

And I forgot to say, yeah, Sin City does = Las Vegas.
>>
>>18415048
I'm 19 and have a bf who's 26 and all we do is play video games, cook together, watch anime, go to parks and feed ducks and sit around and chat. On an average friday night he's watching me crochet or we're playing vidya. Once or twice a week or so I'll bake something nice. We also don't do drugs or drink ever and don't party. I don't think either of us have ever been to one.
I'm not sure how common it is, but I'm 99% sure there's at least some girls who would just be okay hanging out at home or just chilling with you, OP. Where/how did you meet your last two gfs?
>>
File: 1471298710935.jpg (85KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1471298710935.jpg
85KB, 640x580px
>>18415240
It is not how I am opening my first date. I don't really have troubles to get girls interested in me at the beginning. So far it started at the 9 month mark when the "excitemen" of the "new" was gone and I didn't give into any drama provocations.
Also I actually do own a nice(ish) car. And yeah I understand your analogy.

>>18415254
Sounds like a dream, where did you meet?
I met one over a friend and the other on the internet.
>>
>>18415258
We actually met on 4chan. Yeah, gay and lame, I know, but I saw him talking about how he liked fighting games, kamen rider, gundam, and a few other things that were cool so I tried my hardest to get him to contact me. He was 100% sure I was trolling him. But anyway, me and my bf meeting was a huge fluke so I'm not sure how successful 4chan would be for dating.
Honestly, I think the hardest part about meeting nice girls who legitimately like staying home is the fact that they don't really go anywhere specific. I'd say your best bet would probably be online somewhere (not specifically 4chan but who knows) but I don't even know where to tell you to go because the only social place I go on the internet is 4chan. A few guys have approached me in thrift stores, book stores, and libraries before if that helps. It usually made me uncomfortable af though. I guess the only thing you can do is sift through girls trying to find someone who's not a roastie.
How did you being "boring" fuck up your last relationships?
>>
>>18415309
i want this :(
>>
>>18415309
>We actually met on 4chan.
Lol why did this make me laugh? How do you meet someone through here?
>>
>>18415322
It's pretty laughable. It was honestly a random stroke of luck and wasn't even in a /soc/ tier thread. I was just talking to him in a thread and for some reason asked (pretty much begged) to talk more. After a while the fact that I was a girl came out and thought i was catfishing him, then after longer we entered a ldr, then after even longer he moved to my city.
>>
>>18415048
Women have no personalities of their own so they expect a man to provide her with a constant stream of entertainment and mental stimulation.

Their minds are a lot like Their reproductive systems. Empty and wanting to be filled by some alpha guy
>>
File: 1469130636303.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469130636303.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>18415309
I met my most recent ex gf on 4chan too

>How did you being "boring" fuck up your last relationships?
Since I obviously don't view myself as boring very hard to answer. But both told me. Going to go more into detail on my most recent one: she kept wanting to go drinking/on concerts. When I gave in she was upset, because I didn't enjoy myself, because I wasn't. She also initiated drama often and I just did not give in at all since I can't stand that shit. Felt like she had very high expectations from looking at Instagramgirls that are taken out on helicopter rides etc.
Our sex life was problematic too. Her sex drive was far higher than mine (a few times a week is fine by me, but for multiple times a day I am lacking time, energy and libido.) She also oversexualised everyhing which in hindsight I think it turned me off a lot. Don't know why exactly. Additionally my prefered way of sex most of the time was more cuddly, intimate and not slapping her while shoving things up her butt. As a percise example I can give that almost everytime we were at a party or even at family gatherings she wanted to have sex in the bathroom. Probably almost every guys wet dream, I personally found it annoying.

>>18415347
>fedora
Although it sounds scaringly true
>>
>>18415362
>even at family gatherings she wanted to have sex in the bathroom
4chan girls everybody
what board did you meet this slut on op
>>
File: 1495829328450.png (354KB, 718x505px) Image search: [Google]
1495829328450.png
354KB, 718x505px
>>18415373
I don't think I even have to answer, but /soc/

Obviously stay away
>>
>>18415383
>/soc/
ahahahahaha
she was probably camming with other guys while with you bud
>>
>>18415048
It's almost like 18 year old girls tend to be immature, or like they desire to do normal social experiences for their age, or like they want someone to do those experiences with.
Try dating someone your age or slightly younger, and not someone 6 years younger than you. Someone with a job, responsibilities, or something.
>>
> i'm boring because i don't like to travel, club, or drink.

It's funny because almost every fucking profile I come across on dating apps has those. Like, can these girls be any more generic and boring?
>>
>>18415412
If you spend most of your time online in places like /pol/, chances are you're a boring person.
>>
>>18415415
>If you have literally any negative opinion about women in any way ever then you're a Nazi white supremacist racist rapist fat virgin fedora!
You women all even react the exact same way.
>>
>>18415422
I'm not a woman.

You're proving me right.
>>
>>18415412

At least they're getting out each night and doing something. You can have a unique experience during travel, or a club, or out having drinks with people, because there's conversation and a lot of moving parts.

With a book or a videogame or a TV show, you're literally just watching or reading about someone doing something and living vicariously through it. But no matter what with those things, someone else can have your exact experience as soon as you hand them that piece of media.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with books or games or TV, but you should have a healthy blend of real-life experiences to back them up.
>>
I'm 28, never had a gf and have recently been layed off from my dead end call center job. Wow it sure is so sad how you poor bastards with lots of money and experience with relationships have it so tough. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go kill myself.
>>
File: Healing_in_pause_menu.gif (988KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Healing_in_pause_menu.gif
988KB, 500x346px
>>18415412
I agree
Even though the average thread is shit, overall reading /r9k/ is 1000 times more interesting than talking to the average person.

>>18415431
From my experience traveling to a big city is always the same thanks to globalisation. Having drunken conversations with people are almost always very shallow and predictable. I'd rather talk sober about some actually meaningful things or listen to a debate on freedomainradio.
>I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with books or games or TV, but you should have a healthy blend of real-life experiences to back them up.
Everyone keeps saying this. I tried it. AND I DON'T LIKE IT. Does this mean I'm doomed to end up alone or in an unhappy relationship?
>>
>>18415448
>reading /r9k/ is 1000 times more interesting than talking to the average person.
It really isn't. Posting on 4chan is much easier than actually going out and talking to people something that you clearly struggle with.
>thanks to globalisation
Some anon earlier in the thread was right saying your were lost hope as long as you kept using 4chan vocabulary unironically.
>>
>>18415428
Women, white knights, they're both just as stupid. They just copy everything women say so they can be considered the same.

Can you explain your line of reasoning for accusing him of spending all his time on /pol/ and being boring just because he observed women of dating sites all seem to care about those 3 same things?
>>
>>18415448
>traveling to a big city is always the same
I visited around 15-25 major european cities over the last 5 years and each and every one of them has their own very specific characteristics.
>>
>>18415453
>whiteknights
This is /adv/ not /r9k/, this is a place for advice; not where you go to cry about women not liking you.
> women of dating sites all seem to care about those 3 same things
Yes every single woman on planet earth uses tinder to get dates, dating never used to exist before 2014, you're completely right.
>>
>>18415452
I don't struggle with it, I did it plenty of times and I don't have difficulties doing it. In my opinion it's just blant, boring and always the same.
And how is globalisation a 4chan vocuabulary?

>>18415460
I also visited many, hell, I live in one. All are crowded and you're tried taken advantage of at every corner. Enough to turn me off.
Not saying all traveling is bad. Renting a house with friends to go skiing in winter/swimming in summer can be a blast. But that's not the "cool" traveling that girls are into.

>>18415465
>Yes every single woman on planet earth uses tinder to get dates, dating never used to exist before 2014, you're completely right.
And girls who you meet in real life are so much different?
>>
>>18415452
>globalization
>4chan vocabulary
haha wtf
>>
>>18415465
>1st guy makes observation specifically about women on dating sites
>you call him a nazi
>I ask you to explain why you called him
>not all women use dating sites!

God damn you're a slow one. Do you even realize what you said? This is like someone going to a restaurant and saying "all the food here is spicy" and then you call them a nazi and say "not all food in the world is served at this restaurant!".

Normalfag "logic" I swear.
>>
>>18415476

>That's not the "cool" traveling that girls are into

Confirmed again for hopeless. You learned everything you know from two shitty relationships with 18 year olds and /r9k/. A million women would love to rent a house with a group of people and go skiing.

You seriously need to get off 4chan dude.
>>
>>18415476
>Renting a house with friends to go skiing in winter/swimming in summer can be a blast.
That's a holiday. I don't like that.
I want to gain something from a trip - a new experience, getting to know a new culture, a cool story, whatever. I don't want to travel to relax.

I laughed at your webm.
>>
>>18415487
>>you call him a nazi
Actually I never said the word "nazi" anywhere, you did, twice now.

I simply said if you spend hours upon hours on places like /pol/ then you're most likely a boring person, and I'm honestly positive that you do no matter how hard you'll try to deny it. Otherwise the "cock carousel" and wankery about globalization ruining cities would never have come up.

You don't need to travel/club/drink to be interesting, in fact people who need to get drunk to be interesting are beyond boring. You have a problem, and your problem is you see things in absolutes, you think that if someone isn't a shut-in gaymer who enjoys watching anime then that makes them a party rat who gets wasted every Friday night, and goes for repeats on Saturday. This is evident in how you generalize your speech, "Why do all women do x" "Wow women are so a,b,c,d" and then the irony of it is you get mad when I classify you as someone who browses the cesspool boards of this website.

Dating sites are awful and generic, 99% of the time people don't even care to put effort into their bio, especially if they're girls. That's why you run into a lot of bios that say, "I love pizza and netflix lol :3" this is cause they know they can get a match with anyone they want. This however isn't proof that most women are just shallow instagram fiends who only like "normie" activities. That's what you need to get through your thick skull.
>>
>>18415415
>>18415431
I'm not saying playing vidya and browsing 4chan make you interesting. im just saying even though these generic interests probably make you more interesting than playing video games all the time, theyre still not very interesting. i travel. i snowboard. i sing. i like beaches and hiking. im still generic.
>>
File: 800x600.jpg (46KB, 578x600px) Image search: [Google]
800x600.jpg
46KB, 578x600px
>>18415497
See
>>18415500

>>18415506
Just to clarify, while I (OP) made the statements about the "cock carousel" and "globalisation" the guy you're having a discussion right now is not me. Everyone of my posts had a picture attatched so far.
>>
>>18415511

And what makes a person "special?" I think if you have the interests you listed, you're at least more interesting than the average person who sits at home every day of their life. I have a cousin who has never been anywhere outside of his home town besides to visit grandma. HE is boring.

>>18415521
I've mainly only been in this thread replying to your posts with the exception of one, but thanks for pointing it out.

But you can't let one post act as your "proof." Sure, that person doesn't want to, but to a lot of people, that IS a new experience. And relaxation and "gaining something" can coexist.
>>
>>18415521
Don't even bother. For all his talk of how bad generalizations are whenever he sees some say anything remotely negative about the women he worships immediately lumps them all into one big wad of assumptions, and even assumes it must only be one person in the entire thread he's talking to.
>>
>>18415552
I am not saying it's proof
But very funny that the next post immediately is backing up my statement.
Overall I guess I shpuld be more.open mimded torwards women, even though I had some bad experiences. I'm no better than a woman who dated an abusive guy and keeps crying that all men are pigs.
Btw. someone cade to comment on the part I posted about our sex life? Would like to hear some more opinions on that
No picture because I am on my phone.
>>18415590
Seems like it
>>
>>18415590
Cute how in my detailed response to you, all you can muster up is a wimpy little sly-dig calling me a whiteknight again. You couldn't even reply to me directly.

There are no women here for me to whiteknight, we're all anonymous, and I literally gain nothing socially or otherwise by calling you out on your nonsense.

Like I already told you before, this is /adv/; a place for advice, not somewhere for losers like you to come and whine about how the whole world is against you.
>>
>>18415362
>Our sex life was problematic too. Her sex drive was far higher than mine (a few times a week is fine by me, but for multiple times a day I am lacking time, energy and libido.) She also oversexualised everyhing which in hindsight I think it turned me off a lot. Don't know why exactly. Additionally my prefered way of sex most of the time was more cuddly, intimate and not slapping her while shoving things up her butt. As a percise example I can give that almost everytime we were at a party or even at family gatherings she wanted to have sex in the bathroom. Probably almost every guys wet dream, I personally found it annoying.
>>
>>18415552
>your interesting-ness level is directly proportional to how long the list of places you travel to is
This is the mindset of stupid people, who need a constantly changing stream of external stimulation to amuse them because they have nothing going on inside their heads. Guess what, if you're empty headed at home you'll be empty headed anywhere you go in the world.
>>
>>18415626

I'm not saying travel is the only answer. But I'm not empty-headed at home, and I'm not empty headed on a trip. I'd much rather use my hard earned money to explore new places than I would waste it on trinkets at home though, that's for sure. I'd rather go create my own story on a trip to Hawaii than watch Kevin James and his fake family hang out there on TV.
>>
>>18415653
Yes I'm sure you've gotten drunk and partied on more beaches than you can count (Which isn't necessarily a very impressive number with you), I'm sure women on tinder will be think that's very interesting.
>>
>>18415695
This
>>
>>18415695
Not the person you are replying to.

Since I was old enough to drink, I've travelled 30+ times and probably got drunk 5 times in total.
I don't travel abroad to party, I can party at home as well. But it is a gorgeous experience - I met a ton of fun people, I did so many interesting experiences, I saw so many beautiful places, I had so much great food.
It pushes you out of your comfort zone and you grow as a person when you push yourself out of your comfort zone.

That's why people like it.
>>
i asked my gf once why do women stay with drunkards and abusive relationships generally

>i guess they werent bored atleast
>>
>>18416685
>tfw guys that drink and beat up their so are more wanted than you are
>>
>>18416685
As if any normal woman without a huge amount of mental and emotional issues would ever get in a relationship like that.
>>
>>18416776
Well, you know what to do then. Also, if you start hitting your gfs, they are much less likely to cheat on you unlike on my friend who would never lay a hand on a woman.
>>
>>18416798
Do you know what an anecdote is?
>>
>>18415048
>>18415090
>>18415101
>>18415136
>>18415155
This is why I still go on this site so much. God fucking damn it
>>
>>18416685
find that funny because it will bite them in the ass after they become single mothers for picking shitty guys.
>>
>>18416778
>normal women
anon..
>>
>>18415062
>No girl at 18-19 wants to come home and watch you play Xbox Live and watch Netflix into perpetuity
And 25+ women do?
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.