[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering suicide. Very depressed about to be homeless, why try?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Considering suicide.

Very depressed about to be homeless, why try?
>>
>>18415039

Sorry to hear it. Any friends/family you can crash with until you get back on your feet? Besides your upcoming eviction, anything else in your life contributing to your thought to commit suicide?
>>
>>18415043
I've been offered places to stay yeah.

But I don't want that.

Even with friends all I think about is suicide.
>>
>>18415049

Take a place you can stay. If you want to contemplate suicide do it under a roof which is better than being homeless. You are lucky you have the option to stay with people, some people have no one and no where to go when this happens to them.

Anyway, I feel the same way. But there must be other reasons. What makes you depressed? What is the root cause?
>>
>>18415054
I got abused as a kid, I have abandonment issues. Now I've got to go to court soon and I would rather die.
>>
>>18415059

Me too, well except the court thing. Sorry, I wish I could make you feel better but I doubt I can. May I ask what the nature of your legal/court trouble is?
>>
>>18415063
Non violent, I did it so I had more of a drive to kill myself.
>>
>>18415071

There must be at least one person in your life who cares about you. Offing yourself would cause them much grief and suffering. There are better ways. No one is asking you to put on a smile and all of a sudden be happy but maybe you would benefit from some professional therapy and doing something constructive in life.
>>
>>18415039
How old are you. I'm guessing from 18-22, correct? What's you financial situation?
>>
>>18415039
Anon don't. You want to kill yourself, because your pain and suffering is greater than your threshold. Generally speaking, you want to end this suffering. That is bullshit man, life does not work this way. Sadness is a feeling. As is happiness. You want to feel happy and content, but if you will kys, there won't be shit. You won't ever feel happy again, because everything will be gone. There is beauty in the struggle, but it is hard to see it right now. Hold on.

If you don't have anybody, who will miss you, do it for youself. Life ain't all sunshine and lot of us have considered suicide in some point. Don't take the easy route.
>>
Why u going to court
>>
>>18415039
You might just be disenfranchised with society. Save up $2000 working at McDonalds for 2 months, then go backpacking for a year. Then you can say you've seen that the grass isn't greener.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.