[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

act tougher than i am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2628.gif (1MB, 498x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2628.gif
1MB, 498x295px
when i was a kid i was one badass motherfucker. i did every sport imaginable/always proved myself physically to other people. i used to beat boys up when they said they were better than me because i was a girl. not the right thing to do obviously but overall i was tough as fuck.

when i was 14 i developed severe anxiety/depression and it made me a former shell of my tough go getting self. since i was 14 (i'm 18 now) i've been trying to portray that tough image to my friends and family because i'd like to believe that's who i am on the inside but they see right through that shit.

at this point in my life i've lost all of my friends because they say i can't open up/ try to act tough and won't display any feelings.

they're not wrong. i don't like anybody to know how i'm feeling because i don't want to be a pussy. i've had a therapist in the past for anxiety/depression and they don't help they just babytalk me like i'm a sniffling crybaby bitch which... i only kinda am on the inside... help
>>
You can be strong and feminine too, do you think that has anything to do with it?
>>
>>18415055
i'm not really sure... i look extremely feminine/dress well and i'm very thin... when it comes to friends i find i'm only compatible with men because most women are too irrational for me to hang with. not all but most.
>>
>>18415068
You might need at least one other girl friend, your perspective on how to act is warped. Don't undermine the importance of same sex friends but also don't go out of your way to talk to someone who is toxic or well, crazy.
>>
>>18415076
i think ill do this. i'm moving in a couple months so i have new opportunities to make friends
>>
>>18415092
Hoes before bros, don't make the mistake I feel like I made and sacrifice a friend you can confide in for a relationship. Do not do that under any circumstances. Your friend cannot suddenly lose their mind and start doing drugs or cheat on you.
>>
>>18415099
that sounds specific as fuck
>>
>>18415038
Get over this idea that showing emotins (of any kind) is being a pussy.
Over reacting to trivial shit is being a pussy.
Letting a little inconvenience discourage you is being a pussy.
A tough person will do what they need to do in spite of how hard it is, they don't just find it easy.
Grow a fucking pare ant tell the people how you really feel when it's important. Are you seriously scared of them mocking you? Because THAT is some pussy shit right there girl
>>
>>18415038
Be my GF I'm 18 too
>>
>>18415038
Anxiety and depression usually start in the early teens yeah. Imo a low dose of lithium orotate and glycine and d-serine supplements before bed helped more with this than therapy ever did. Tianeptine isn't bad either. You can buy them all on the Internet cheaply.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.