[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pregnancy scare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2614.gif (327KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2614.gif
327KB, 400x304px
this is going to sound like an extremely dumb question, but surprisingly ive seen a lot of mixed opinions whilst looking this up on google.

>be me on 28 day oral contraceptive pill
>have sex first week of new pack
>took all pills correctly except for accidentally taking one 12 hours late
>two weeks go by taking pill correctly
>have sex in the week leading up to period
>literally 3-4 days before period is supposed to start
>dude busts nut in me fuck.jpg
>period starts and ends on time

i've been on my new pack for about a week now and have had severe nausea/stomach pain/the shits/fatigue

is it possible to have a fake hormonal withdrawal bleed on the pill as normal and still be pregnant? like maybe since i had sex right before it was supposed to start it didn't register that i was pregnant yet?

i can't tell if all these symptoms are from my anxiety disorder and no i don't really want to take a test because they're expensive and embarrassing to buy.

again, sorry if this question sounds dumb but the internet is giving me mixed answers
>>
>>18414894
If you had your period, you aren't pregnant you dummy.
>>
>>18414901
that's what i'm assuming but since a birth control period isn't the same as a regular period i was like WOT
>>
>>18414894
You can buy a test for a dollar and the dollar general, and they are only like $3 to $7 bucks for the cheep ones at walmart so that's not really an excuse. Morning sickness dosen't start till your at least a month to 6 weeks into pregnancy. If you conceived right before your period then you would not have gotten it. The egg that was about to be a period would have been fertilized and stayed in you. It's possible to have some spotting during pregnancy and mistake it for your period but you can not have an actual period while pregnant. Just go take a test but you probably arnt
>>
>>18414908
Ah no it's exactly the same. A period is an unfertilized egg and the lining of your uterus being expelled because it was not used that month, not fertilized and made into an embryo. It's the same thing regardless of bc that's what all periods are. How old are you? Didn't you learn this in health class. If you don't even know how your reproductive system works then you should not be having sex
>>
>>18414924
eggs aren't released whilst on the pill unless your body makes a mistake. the blood you shed isn't really a period it's just hormonal withdrawal from coming off the hormones. i know a lot about the pill i just had some confusion as to how to detect pregnancy while on it
>>
That's not true at all. You still release an egg, if you continue on active pills and don't take the placebo at the end of the month you won't release one, but you also then don't bleed at all. I'm a nurse and a mother of 4, I know how the pill works. You are misinformed
>>
>>18414978
i just googled this because i could've sworn that the body didn't release an egg

"Birth control pills are a synthetic form of the hormones progesterone and estrogen. They prevent ovulation by maintaining more consistent hormone levels. Without a peak in estrogen, the ovary doesn't get the signal to release an egg. Remember that no egg means no possibility for fertilization and pregnancy"
>>
wear a fucking condom. unless you get off on guys busting inside you
>>
>>18414978
>>18414942
>>18414924
>>18414908
>>18414901

Why are you all even arguing?

She can't be pregnant.

Either an egg was released, it wasnt fertilized, she bled it out, she aint pregnant.

Or if the other half of you are right then there was no egg to be fertilized ever, no egg, no baby, she aint pregnant.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.