[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently getting into a new relationship with a girl who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485372782462.jpg (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485372782462.jpg
787KB, 1920x1080px
Currently getting into a new relationship with a girl who is very much different to my ex, she is an introvert for one and isn't big on messaging and likes her own space etc.

She does usually message me goodnight/good morning on days we're not together or a general how is your day, but she didn't last night and I received nothing all of today as well. I had a nap early evening and didn't wake up until after midnight to find no messages from her so I just sent her a quick one saying I hope she's sleeping well. Is she shit testing me or are some people actually like this?
>>
Everyone's different. What's bad is when they text a lot at first, and they text less and less as time goes on until you realize that they must not feel as strongly anymore.

It can be maddening, but take heart. The only thing that keeps some people from going insane is thinking of the good things, and not letting that anxiety eat you alive with images of her doing harmful or hurtful things.

You never know just how you look through other people's eyes.
>>
>>18414626

Yeah that's very true, with my ex though we kept contact on a daily basis, she always wanted to know what I was up to or messaged me what she was doing. I know doing this takes away a lot of what you can talk about person to person but I got so used to it over the years that going from that to nearly nothing with this new girl is very jarring. I suppose I just have to get used to it. I mean she appears to like me a lot when we're together.
>>
>>18414634
What happened to your ex, friend? It sounds like she cared about you very much, and you for her.
>>
>>18414609
dude be fucking happy she isn't bugging you all day. do you really want that kind of chick who constantly texts youi and expects you to text back

its fucking annoying as fuck, 5 minutes of texting every other day is more than enough.

see her in person instead of texting. texting sucks,
>>
>>18414639

She developed a grass is greener syndrome and beat herself up about it until it led to our eventual break up. She has much growing up to do and life lessons to learn before she's ready for a real relationship so we parted ways. This was about 8 months back and I've been with this new girl for about 2.
>>
>>18414654
That doesn't make much sense, at all, actually.

anyway, good luck.
>>
>>18414653

Yeah I understand that, and its true, I used to agree with that completely but I've been conditioned from my last relationship to expect it and even desire it. It will just take some getting used to.
>>
>>18414660

What do you mean? It's pretty late here so I'm unsure if I made any grammar errors.
>>
>>18414665
It's beyond the scope of your question about texting, so I didn't want to derail the thread. I was just curious what could have happened to your past relationships, when you obviously both loved each other.

Your explanation of "grass is greener syndrome" didn't make sense to me. It sounds like you two loved each other, but again, I didn't want to derail the thread if you don't want to go in that direction.
>>
>>18414672

Yeah sorry I was a bit vague, but I just meant she started wanting more and expecting more out of her life, she wasn't happy in many areas (job/education/living arrangements/friends/travel experience) and this slowly crept over to her being unhappy in general. She changed a lot and started using weed as an escape, going out partying, fighting with friends/family and other self destructive behaviours until eventually she broke my trust and kissed another guy. This is what I meant by she needs to learn and grow, I feel like she felt suffocated by her life and needs to develop as an individual. We did love each other, but sometimes love isn't enough and I'm fine with that.

This new girl seems amazing, I guess my only gripe is that I'm not used to the lower levels of affection I feel from her when we're not together but that's a very minor detail and something that might change in the future as we haven't even really solidified our relationship or said "I love you".
>>
>>18414692
I see.

From my experience you can never replace anyone, and everyone is unique for better and for worse.

Recently I've rekindled a relationship that I thought was lost forever, and It makes me so happy to be with her, but I only see her like once a week and the texts seem to get shorter and less frequent, and it really is enough to drive one crazy if you're not careful.
>>
>>18414699

Yeah I sympathise with that. I think if it got to the stage where I only saw my partner once a week AND we didn't message often then I'd have to reevaluate if I'm with the right person. Some people just need more attention/affection to be happy in a relationship.
>>
>>18414609
Sheperd?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.