[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my body currently looks very similar to pic related. only weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3697.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3697.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
my body currently looks very similar to pic related. only weight distribution wise, i'm not that pale and i don't have weirdly colored hair.
i kind of want it to look like the pic in the next post. i know i have the discipline to pull this off, my only concern is that my body will probably never look as tight and refined. i can't decide what's worse, a loose and saggy body that's skinny or a chubby body that's firm.

should i just keep the body i have in the best condition i possibly can or change my weight significantly and risk it looking beaten up?
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (120KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
120KB, 682x1024px
what my goal would look like. keep in mind that i had two babies, i'm not sure how realistic this is.
>>
>>18414564

you can always go back to looking chubby.

you can also start saving money now and promise to use it for skin tightening when/if you meet your goal. i see no shame in rewarding your self if you work hard enough to do most of the work on your own.

that being said its generally a slow process and your skin will naturally tighten over time, especially if you're aiming for muscle.
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1280x720px
I actually look a lot like this, face and body, and I have the man's charisma too. My question is, would you like to have sex w me?
>>
File: IMG_3705.png (758KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3705.png
758KB, 900x484px
>>18414571
i know a friend of mine who was about the same bf% i am now and she got very skinny. her boobs basically became empty sacks that hung off of her. then she got chubby again and her boobs never looked the same again. they still look like shit. i'm not so sure how reversible this is.
when i got pregnant with my first child, i was at a normal to slightly chubby weight. during pregnancy, i lost some and after giving birth i lost more. my belly still looked like shit, even with putting in a lot of effort to make it look less beaten up, and even after 6 years... it only started to look firm and decent again after i gained weight because of medication and stuffing my face. now i kind of scared that losing weight and then putting it back on will do even more irreversible damage.

i'm also not very convinced about skin tightening surgery. it will always leave scars... idk if that's better than saggy skin.

i am not very concerned about parts of my body i can full up again with muscles, like my thights and ass. i'm concerned about my belly and my boobs...

pic related, not sure if the scar is any better
>>
>>18414623
start losing weight slowly. if your boobs will deflate you'll see it pretty early on and you can stop if you choose to, or continue if you think it's not that bad. the change wont come overnight so you can get it to a point where it's reversible.
>>
>>18414627
you're probably right. thanks for your help.
>>
L O N D O N
>>
>>18414564
Better calculate your bmi
https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/your-heart/know-your-risks/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator
and get it to 25~20.

You want to be healthy first.
>>>/fit/ sticky
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.