[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy scare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170608_084807.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_084807.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Okay boys, I just need seom reassurance.
So yesterday me and my girl were having sex and all was good. I put it in and I feel something pop, I kept going for a good 5 or 6 seconds and then pulled out to see that the condom had broke. I immediately stopped and sat down and that was the end of that. My girlfriend is on birth control, she has the bar. And this has never happened to me before. So should I be very worried? She keeps telling me that it's nothing and that since it wasn't in there very long that we'll be okay.
>>
It's not a question of how long have you been in. If you didn't come inside there is a low possibility of getting your gf pregnant. She's on birth control so I wouldn't worry anyway
>>
>>18414337
She's on birth control and you didn't come inside her. Don't worry.
>>
>>18414337
if she be pregnant becouse of it give epic name for a kid.
>>
>>18414337
If you're so worried, you can get plan B. While you can still get pregnant from withdrawal because precum can contain sperm you were using 2 forms of contraception. This is why 2 forms is better than one: in case your primary method fails. If you're the paranoid type, plan B should give you peace of mind.
>>
>>18414337
The point of birth control is that you can blast inside her and not get her pregnant anyway. Are you 12 years old?
>>
You have nothing to worry. That's the whole point of birth control.
>>
>>18414337
You're fine faggot she's on birth control. I have raw sex with my bf all the time and yeah he finishes inside. My last pregnancy scare was when I wasn't on birth control. Also it's been about a year of this.
So unless you're dating fertile myrtle you should be okay.
>>
>>18414337
What do you mean 'the bar'? Like the implant?
I've been on that for almost six years, never use condoms and I've never had a pregnancy scare.

It makes it literally impossible bc even if she managed to release an ovum (almost impossible on its own) it makes the cervical mucus really thick so it could never implant in the womb.
>>
>>18414417
Also I'm on the Nuva ring shit
>>
>>18414337
Well, the movie is a rather slow mood piece, with some added brutality towards animals. If you are not a fan of foreign movies, I doubt this will be your cup of tea, either.

Start with something more accessible before watching this.
>>
>>18414337
i let dudes bust in me all the time and i'm on the pill. you're fine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.