[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay if I hit a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: PUNCHED.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PUNCHED.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I don't know where this belongs, but I just wanted to ask. Is it okay to hit a girl. Let's take for example the bitchiest of the bitches is being a bitch to you and she's your weight and height, hell maybe even fatter and she keeps throwing stuff at you. Is it okay to slap her?
>>
>>18414176
I think it's morally ok to as long as she gets physical first, but you do have to be aware that men are biologically stronger than girls so you might wanna go like 50-60% power when you do hit. Maybe even less, depends on how strong you are. But, it is still a big risk as she could get the law involved, or another dude she knows or some shit
>>
>>18414176
Generally it's not okay to slap/hit anyone, does gender really play a role here? But i do get your vibe, cunts can be annoying as fuck. You just have to learn how to vent/deal with it in another way
>>
>>18414176

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeF6xpvhC_g
>>
>>18414176
If she attacks you? Sure. If she's just saying bitchy shit? No. It's like sjws wanting to "punch nazis". You don't get to hit people for saying things you don't like.
>>
>>18414176
Ethically or legally?

Because legally if you have an avenue of retreat, then responding to 'throwing stuff' by escalating to close physical violence, instead of retreating, is illegal af. Reasonable and proportional response is the catchcry of the legal system: you're almost never justified if you escalate. So never throw a punch unless you just took one, and even then your height and weight in contrast to hers might mean your one punch for her one punch is a proportionately unreasonable response.

But ethically fuck you can do basically whatever you want, so long as you can justify it within your own moral code. I feel like Nietzsche would probably be fine with smacking a bitch, but I wouldn't try it if you're more of a Mills man.
>>
>>18414188

Your question should be rephrased. Or you are asking the wrong question...

I am surrounded by a fat stinky bitch who I want to punch. She threw an ashtray/can of beer/chicken wing at me. She can get away with it...

Well you need to ask yourself the following question...

Why is anon surrounded by FSB who he wants to punch and why is anon not surrounded by qt3.14 who wants to go buy you chicken wings then take you to bed.

Let us know your situation and why you insist on hanging around a FSB. Do you want to bone FSBs qt3.14 friend? Is FSB your flatmates gf who he moved in with no notice or once a week becme every other night became every night shes not cheating on him... Is FSB a family member, or in some sort of university class. Is she in a friends group and some sort of sociopath/psycho/narc who is just become self aware... is punching her all you can think of... Do you even need to get at this person.

What is it about your life that is so fucking backwards that you have to waste even second of your time on FSB and why haven't you learned this shit age 15 like a normal person. No one likes a FSB...
>>
I personally never understood the whole "you're not allowed to hit a woman ever no matter what" attitude. If a guy picks a fight with you and he's significantly weaker than yourself, what's the logical difference between kicking his ass and hitting a woman? I would hit a woman under the exact same circumstances that I would hit a weak man. That said, the circumstances under which I would hit anyone are not many.
>>
>>18414225
>If a guy picks a fight with you and he's significantly weaker than yourself, what's the logical difference between kicking his ass and hitting a woman
Legally speaking, there isn't one. Just FYI.
>>
>>18414209
/thread.

>>18414176
Op the only time it is ever okay to hit or attack ANYONE is if your life is literally being threatened. Also dump the fat bitch, it sounds like both of you are unhappy.
>>
>>18414225
Damn dude you should never hit anyone, man or woman. you sound like a fucking douche tool, or maybe you are a little weak boy who hits people under his own not many circumstances. Let me guess, when you are drunk at a bar you will sucked punch anyone that says some shit to you. You're pathetic tbqh
>>
>>18414225
The weakest man is much stronger than the average woman though.
>>
>>18414176
Violence is generally not cool for anyone regardless of gender. However if they start shit it doesnt matter, it is self defense and you have the right to hit back. Gender doesnt, or at least shouldn't, play a role.
>>
>>18414282
>However if they start shit it doesnt matter, it is self defense and you have the right to hit back

This isn't necessarily true. See:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_retreat
>In criminal law, the duty to retreat, or requirement of safe retreat, is a legal requirement in some jurisdictions that a threatened person cannot stand one's ground and apply lethal force in self-defense, but must instead retreat to a place of safety.

This exists to some extent in most Western countries. And to be honest, it's not really a bad thing. There are absolutely times when someone could just walk away, to the mutual benefit of both parties, but instead one chooses to escalate and you end up with two people in hospital.
>>
>>18414301
Sure there are some cases but in all honesty, that seems like a really fucking dumb law. How can you judge in the heat of the moment whether to fight or run? I'd rather run the risk of jail than get injured.

Granted I was simply referring to my mindset, laws be damned.
>>
>>18414176
People shouldn't solve things by fighting in the first place but if she hits you first I'd say it's ok to defend yourself. And by defending I don't mean a full blow punch, but I think you wouldn't be in the wrong if you bitchslaped a crazy cunt. Be careful tho as it's very easy for women to use this kind of stuff against you
>>
>>18414254

hard disagree, at 120 pounds i have found that most women are stronger than me.
>>
OP, have you ever ACTUALLY hit a man? like not playfully but in all seriousness hit someone who wasn't say, a sibling?

if not, then you shouldn't be asking this question, because its a really weird thing to need clarification on if you've never been in a tussle with a man, much less a woman.
>>
>is it ok to slap her?

stopped reading right there
>>
>>18414573

Lol yupp
>>
>Is it okay

Is it okay with who? It's probably okay with 99% of the incel misogynists you would ask.

For everyone else, it's one of the most pathetic, bitchmade things you could amount to. It's basically like abusing a child; there's no way to redeem it
>>
>>18414176
how can you even say that
thats very sexist
its never EVER ok to hit a girl
>>
Just take her phone away from her.
>>
>>18414176
So... I am a man who was in an abusive relationship. I never hit, slaped, or did anything violent towards her.
I LEFT... That is the only appropriate response.
Not because she's a woman, because if you are in a romantic relationship, violence should NEVER be a solution to an issue.
That said, if a woman ever attempted to fight me I would treat her like anyone else. Though I would do my best to restrain anyone before striking them, it's different with each scenario.
So again. in short.
Violence has NO place in romance, PERIOD
Women are equal to men, not frail little things that can do whatever they want without consequence. There are a lot of frail tiny people out there, men and women, don't hurt them severely because they said the wrong thing.
>>
>>18414176
equal rights equal lefts, but seriously any reason to hit a man, reasons to hit people should be scarce, should be reason enough to hit a woman, just remember you don't need to go all out against someone half your size.
>>
>>18414176
Only if she hits you first then swing on her like you would another man, she wants to step up like a man and fight then she can get hit like one. If she's just running her mouth and throwing crap tho you should just walk away from her leave and avoid her cuntyness if at all possible
>>
Human power has changed throughout our evolution quite a bit. Many animals have "The strongest person wins, because he can hit you. " Humans and monkeys have figured out that you can gang up on and physically defeat strong people if they are being assholes, so a lot of our power is manifested socially. You'll see women especially exercising covert conflict, deceiving and spreading rumors about their enemies. That's a fine strategy, but if you can pull it off, power through truth is usually even better. But if your actions have led to circumstances where the truth shows you in a bad light (for example "Yeah, I stole your money), you're obviously pretty likely to lie. So here's the list from good to bad:
>Convince and win through truth
>Manipulate through deception and psychological warfare
>Punch that motherfucker in the face

So regardless of whether or not you consider physical violence moral, it is not a good strategy. The fact that it is illegal is pretty much the monkeys ganging up on the strong asshole on a global level. All that being said, if a woman were to hit me, I'd gladly punch her back full force, it would be pretty satisfying to see her shock when someone retaliates, because chances are she's used to getting away with it.
>>
Is it ok to hit a girl? No.
Is it ok to hit a boy? No.
Is it ok to hit anyone? Depends on the reason.
>>
>>18414176
No it is not. A man beating a woman is not a man. He is a weak being who can't control its instincts.
>>
>>18415172
>thats very sexist
How so?
>>
>>18415172
If a woman comes at me with a knife you can guarantee I will knock her ass out. Call me sexist do I care? Once you cross the line into violence you can't hide behind the fact that you have boobs. Sorry.
>>
If it's genuine self defense, have at it. Just beware the legal consequences you may face if you overstep.
If she's throwing things that can't hurt you, leave.
If she throws things all the time, she's projecting her own issues, leave permanently.
>>
>>18414176
For every 10 hits a women gives. A man can give her good hit. Remember women are basically children. But they still need to be put in there place time to time.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.