[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was just a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I had a dream last night in which I finally got to experience closeness to the woman who friend zoned me. The dream was basically just me sleeping while holding her.

I never felt such serenity. My life is filled with conflict and this dream allowed me to feel peace and serenity and calmness. I felt so at ease.

Then I woke up. Realized I was dreaming and that I was back in hell. I feel like dog shit right now. Why would my mind draw up a dream like this only to fuck me over?

Will I ever feel serenity and peace again? How much longer do I have to get my hands dirty?

I miss that girl so much. I had to cut contact but I resist texting her everyday and it grates my will. I lost sight of what my mission was. I don't know anymore.
>>
Move on or just kill yourself loser
>>
>>18414140
I would never kill my self. That means the enemy won. And I will never let the enemy win for free. It will be one hell of a battle. You hear me?
>>
>>18413967
Sigh... Kids these days. Man the fuck up and ask her out, without being convoluted. If she says no then move on. It's a win/win
>>
>>18414152
I already asked her out on many dates over the course of 5 years. I have been out with her like a total of 20 times or so. Maybe more.

I used the word date too!
>>
>>18413967
Your in a bad head space. Look up tony Robbins.
>>
>>18414210
So how was she in bed?
>>
>>18414150
you sound like such a loser. best bet is to just kill yourself. like >>18414140 suggested.
>>
>>18413967

your mind just proved to you that it can comfort its self if you take the time to treat your self the way you would someone you deemed worthy of love.

have you ever bought your self dinner? like actually gone out and eaten at a restaurant for the sake of treating your self, not buying some food you were avoiding as a last minute guilty pleasure
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.