[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, how do i immerse myself into the 4chan community? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1497170447724.jpg (4KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497170447724.jpg
4KB, 219x219px
hey guys, how do i immerse myself into the 4chan community? I've been on a few of the threads and I really like it. I've wandererd a little deep every now and again and seen some fucked stuff but in all I really like the freedom all together even if i am a newfag. It seems alot less censored than Reddit and I'll be fucked if i use tumblr. I don't really use the internet much so i want a go to website to use i guess that I can not be as.I've been a hockey kid in my 19 years of life and that's all I've been surrounded by so I'm pretty much retarded so if you could look past that that would be neat. So once again; best way to immerse myself (different threads that are good), and is 4chan what I'm looking for?
>>
>>18413793
>best way to immerse myself (different threads that are good),
Lurk moar
That means just go on different threads/boards and read
Don't post anything unless you know the "unspoken rules" of the board
>and is 4chan what I'm looking for?
What are you looking for?
>>
Don't do it. It's only a waste of time, a place full of negativity that will eventually make you depressed . Please don't do it
>>
>>18413793
no, fuck off you summerfag. get >>>/out/ and go back to >>>/tumblr/ we don't need new sensitive nornalfags here.
>>
>>18413793
Is this a bait thread?
>>
>>18413821
> 4chan will make you depressed
you're surfing the wrong threads than faggot
>>
Most of 4chan is toxic minus a few funny and helpful threads. Best boards are the slower boards. The larger boards are mostly shit and not worth it.
>>
>>18413982
Tell me, anon. How do you perform socially without drinking? Doesn't that make it harder?
>>
>>18414094
>perform socially
gee idk man, maybe hang out with people whose company you enjoy and don't make you feel like you need to >perform.
complicated, I know
>>
>>18413821
yeah if you go on like /pol/ or /r9k/ maybe

/fit/ is often very encouraging, /co/ is a fun place, and /sci/ is a good place to bicker about why liking [esoteric topic] over [other esoteric topic] makes you a faggot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.