[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pjpu.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pjpu.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Since last month I got my first ever bf (Im 25, he's 27) and he's my first in everything. Im his first in everything too.
He has this female friend who has a bf herself. But her being clingy to my bf weirded me out, I mean she'd link arms with him and send pics and messages 24/7 and when hanging out in groups she would only stay close to him and no one else, and even though I trust my bf and don't see her as a threat I told him that it's painful for me to see them like that and if he could draw a line and stay at an appropriate distance. He was initially annoyed but agreed to draw a line. Following this, she got mad at him for not talking to her as much as he used to.
Then when we hung out without my bf, with a group, and she acted very distant and cold later on complained to my bf that I had ignored her all day long and seemed to hate her. Which is a lie! I made so many attempts to get close to her but she pushed me away, even literally pushing me away when I tried to hug her.
Also, before we got together and had a bit of a bumpy road she told me that it'd be better for us to stay friends because he just isnt bf material, and that he would be much better as a regular friend. I didn't think much of it at the time. Later on my bf told me she was shocked to hear that we were actually dating, despite her knowing that we both liked one another. She didnt react positively to the news, nor specifically negative, just indifferent and surprised. I thought she'd be happy for us, so it got me thinking.
Anyway, lastly, today she has deleted me off every social media. Yesterday we were still fine and she sent snaps of her cat and today suddenly she deleted me from everywhere.
WHY? WHAT DID I DO? I DONT GET IT
I have no friends and I really respected her and liked her because I thought she was an awesome person. WHAT HAPPENED?

Please help. Im retarded I dont know how people operate
>>
She is a huge bitch who used your bf as her fallback guy in case chad wasn't interested anymore.

You've taken her fallback guy, now she has noone for back-up anymore. She hates you for it. You and your bf are better off without her.
>>
>>18413683
This.
Let that cunt dig her own grave, OP. You've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>18413675

Don't react to her bullshit. It's what she expects.
Awesome people are not always as awesome as they might appear to you. Think about it. Would a real friend just cut you off with no explanation? Nope. She's just a cunt and you're better off.
It sounds like she used your bf to make hers jealous. The actions of an insecure psycho.
>>
She sounds like the drama queen bitch of the group. Sadly there's not much you can do except try to completely ignore her. She's probably manipulating people into hating you as we speak.
>>
>>18413683
Pretty much. She's sizing up her options now that she's aged and close to hitting the wall, and she's trying to keep as many options open as possible to settle long term.

She'll probably try to have sex with him to try and break you two up, so you have that to look forward to.

If you want to keep this guy you're with long term, whatever you do, don't give him an ultimatum between her and yourself (it'll backfire), because he'll cave to carnal desires and sleep with her; it's just how us guys are.

Best advice, just be bitchy in return to her if she is to you, and "service" your man well so he has no reason to look elsewhere. Do that, and this problem will soon fade into the past.
>>
>>18413675

>>18413683
>>18413690
>>18413754

Aaaaand now WITHOUT the angry butt hurt/bitter virgin/r9k

Honestly, she's probably jealous In a way she didn't even know, and probably has no real idea why she feels that way, and is just acting out. Hell, she might even know she's acting irrational, and might even feel shitty for feeling it, but just can't help acting out.

Or as my girlfriend puts it: "girl brain" (though in my experience, it isn't at all exclusive to just girls)
It happens.

Hell, I've done something similar with my best friend shortly after we stopped being FWB's--because she started feeling more and I knew that if we tried we'd kill each other within a month and said we should go back to platonic--when she started to hook up with another guy.

I was the one to put things to a stop. I KNEW had no right to feel upset. I KNEW that--while I love her as a friend--I would never want to actually be in a relationship with her.I KNEW that this shit was ridiculous. But I still felt so fucking wrong and slightly hurt and I had no fucking idea why.

Literally the first time and only time Ive EVER felt jealous, and I knew I was a tard for it.

Had to kick myself in the ass and remind myself how much of an idiot I was being for a couple of hours before I even figured out why I felt so shitty, let alone be able to make myself stop.

The funny thing is, I consider myself a highly emotionally intelligent and intuitive individual with a pretty broad and open mind, especially when it comes to emotional health (I think shit like, envy, jealousy, and resentment are mostly pointless wastes of energy) But i STILL got caught up in it.

Could be she really is just a cunt, but imo we all deserve the benefit of the doubt every now and then. Up to you how you want to live your life and interpret things.

Talk to your boy if you want. No need to sweat the small stuff, she's gunna live her life how she's going to live it, same as you're going to do with yours.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18413797
You basically said the same thing as >>18413683 just used more useless words.

>>18413675
Op, know this. Getting gf/bf is still survival of the fittest. Every girl you will encountet might possibly want to steal your bf. And vice versa, every boy can steal your hearth from your bf.

I am not telling you to be super jealous or overprotective, but really, not everybody is nice person.

Ignore her and make your bf to do the same. Enjoy him and be happy.
>>
>>18413683
fpbp
>>
bitches be crazy
>>
>>18413675
>Since last month I got my first ever bf (Im 25, he's 27) and he's my first in everything. Im his first in everything too.
just make sure you give him plenty of loving and he'll never stray...
>>
>>18413810
>source: onepoll.com
Yikes.
>>
What the fuck that's fucked up to tell your boyfriend to put some distance between his gal pal

Stop being insecure
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.